How did you get "over" on WZ

When I use the term "over", i'm using it, of course, in the same fashion as in the wrestling buisness.

I'm probably not "over", and a random (likely stupid) username to most (well, that's generous, I'd use all).

So, how did you get over? Post clever one-liners? Post insightful wrestling posts? Post 54 times in a day?

I wouldn't say I was ever over, maybe for the stupid amount of Bar Room posts I made when I first started here, I was Public Enemy #1 till I got banned for trash talking in Prison for about a month, clemency gave me a second chance.... since then I just disappear and reappear every so often to see whats up.

IC25 noticed me in the master debator league, then I left, then I returned and argued with IC about Canek, whichmade a few people notice me, then the tournament is probably what made people realise that the second coming was completed.

The way to get over on here is to post good posts and create something that is yours for the forum as a whole. case in point is my wrestler of the week thread which I did for over a year, it is brought back for a limited time only and the thought of bringing it back made will extremely happy.

X...Do you remember the Xenophobic debate between you and IC?

XFear was established at this time, I was the newbie, actually. X was already in league with Jake and Prax, and I had not yet found out who X was. So we went toe to toe, and I red repped him. He tore into me for that, and somehow, out of all of that, he and I wound up with a mutual respect. Now there are very few I'd rather debate with, because even when we get heated with each other, we both know it's because we can push each other's buttons well.

The thread in question is where X called me a foreigner and an American hater, until I pointed out to him that I lived in NJ and called him a Xenophobe. Classic stuff.

The way to get over on here is to post good posts and create something that is yours for the forum as a whole. case in point is my wrestler of the week thread which I did for over a year, it is brought back for a limited time only and the thought of bringing it back made will extremely happy.

I'm assuming the ECW LD doesn't count? For the past few weeks I've been making them and pretty much dominating them.

I'm not. And considering that I have aspirations of being under, I think this is a good thing.

I don't know if i'm really "over" on here or not, but if I am then it's probably either of these 4 things that got me "over".

IC25 saying a while back that I was one of the best posters in a while to hit the music section of the forums.

Getting praise from Lee saying that I improved alot in my rp's for WZCW

Other posters saying how good of a show HCW is.

Talking about Book This with NSL & others & having past conversations with Will on Madden 09 & the Stat This Threads that happened a while back.

I don't know if i'm really "over" on here or not, but if I am then it's probably either of these 4 things that got me "over".

IC25 saying a while back that I was one of the best posters in a while to hit the music section of the forums.

Getting praise from Lee saying that I improved alot in my rp's for WZCW

Other posters saying how good of a show HCW is.

Talking about Book This with NSL & others & having past conversations with Will on Madden 09 & the Stat This Threads that happened a while back.

Actually, the kick ass name. Fucking Big Pimpin!

Yeah BP you're definately over, you and Ty both have done wonders for both the music section and obviously hip-hop. You guys are probably the first people to ever come on here who I can talk rap with and not feel like I'm talking to an idiot who thinks Lil' Wayne is the greatest raper ever. That's usually the kind of wrestling/rap fans that we get on here.

Probably the praise I've recieved from a lot of the well-known, respected posters along with my wrestling posts.

I have to give the credit to Jake. He made a thread stating I was one of his favorite new posters and he wondered whether I was hot or not. I think he even made a poll. lol. I guess having the Admin take some interest in you makes other people take notice. Thanks, Jake.....

That would explain why i could find them when i went through the entire bar room one night looking for them.

IF I am over, which i don't think I am yet, I think it is because I say reasonable things once in a while.

And because I try to come up with obscure old wrestler names in the Wrestler Name Game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back