How did you get "over" on WZ

ED you're defintely over; you're recognizable. Probably because you have this kindly joyous auro about you when you post.

I'm fairly certain I'm not over. I mean, there are a few people who converse with me, and recognize me (Will, NSL, NorCal to an extent), but that's about it, ya know? However, what I did to get started was posting in the bar room, and music sections. From there, I became a barfly, and got recognized by my name (always has Fan in it). That, and being myself.

i think i am over with the following people...

HBK-aholic... for meeting Shawn Michaels on a plane
Norcal... for being alpha and shit
IC25... for teh gymz
Y2Jake... for being his favourite black guy
Wes... for having roots in Texas

and then maybe a few others for nicking toilet paper from my flatmate during me heel era and for bonking someone Jake posted in the Spank thread

A combination of being amusing in the bar (at least, some people find me amusing), being a solid wrestling poster, being a good RPer in WZCW, and NorCal taking me on as a protege.

Posting a lot in the music boards and also being a good poster (I hope)

I don't really get involved in the BR a lot either so I dunno if I am "Over" at all. I just immersed myslef in the place and things worked out.

When I use the term "over", i'm using it, of course, in the same fashion as in the wrestling buisness.

I'm probably not "over", and a random (likely stupid) username to most (well, that's generous, I'd use all).

So, how did you get over? Post clever one-liners? Post insightful wrestling posts? Post 54 times in a day?

3 things...

1. Just make good posts in the wrestling sections, and pick apart the ones you disagree with.

2. Post in the bar room alot. The most recent example is SavageTaker wasn't over until he got in here, and stayed.

3. Pick a catchy username or just use your real one (nobody4rap just isn't going to work), and an avatar (The Taker one works, nobody uses it). That way your easily recognizable.

LD's is a another, but not everyone has time or wants to participate in those. If you do, join in.

Do those and you'll be over soon.

3 things...

1. Just make good posts in the wrestling sections, and pick apart the ones you disagree with.

2. Post in the bar room alot. The most recent example is SavageTaker wasn't over until he got in here, and stayed.

3. Pick a catchy username or just use your real one (nobody4rap just isn't going to work), and an avatar (The Taker one works, nobody uses it). That way your easily recognizable.

LD's is a another, but not everyone has time or wants to participate in those. If you do, join in.

Do those and you'll be over soon.

I agree with that. However, don't I need 50 posts to get a name change?

:).

Well since someone thinks I'm over I would like to think it was for me being myself and trying to be cool with everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back