Why don't people go to my graphics threads?

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
Warning: Whiny Content

OK, so, I've had, in the whole time my graphics threads have been up, a grand total of zero comments. On either of them. I've posted the one featuring sigs/wallpaper in Showcase Hall, and one featuring totally different things in the main Graphics forum, just as a test. Nothing. I even tried updating my sigs one with my latest one, but still nothing. I know the graphics forum isn't very active except for requests (Which, incidentally, I don't advertise I take...hmmm...) but other peoples' threads get plenty of comments.
Is it because I suck? If I do, I'd like to know. I like constructive criticism. That's all I'm looking for. I just want to get better.

maybe because no one reads the graphics section unless you're making a sig for them?

Well, I take requests, but since I don't have a ton of time to do them, I don't advertise it. I don't want people screaming at me OMG WEUTS TAKIN SO LONG I ASKED YOU LIKE YESTERDAY AND ITS NOT DONE BLASPHEMY

Sure, I'll make you a sig...
*starts thinking of an idea*

Yes, I shall get right on it. Any preferred size, or is the one your current sig is OK? Also, any color scheme you'd like?

I'll commission you for the worst of awards if you like. I need a gilded piece of poo with flies hovering around it. Also, some of the winners may want their names etched in the shit, so keep that in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back