• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why do people hate Conway and Daivari so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty

Dark Match Winner
Everywhere I go I see people always bashing them because Conway is bi and Daivari is Persian. There was a report a few months ago that a fan threw a bottle at Daivari in Walmart. Why are fans becoming prejudice, hate filled ungrateful bastards? I do not understand this. Both these men have worked their asses off to get where they are and give 100% every night, even if all they do is talk on a microphone.

Mabey they should both turn face, and wrestle the way they did before they were in the WWE when Conway was an OVW regular and Daivari during his Indy days. I mean they were awesome back then, and mabey if they were like that more fans won't hate them so much. Because lets face it they are more talented than guys like Cena, Khali, Umaga, Masters etc.

Damn the prejudice fucks.

Wow i never knew Conway was Bisexual

I like Daivari he's a good manager imo! Its funny how he's always managed people who try to take out The Undertaker. E.g Mohammed Hassan, MarK Henery & Kahli

On his old fansite RobConwayFans.net they posted a video interview where he said he was bisexual himself around March last year. I think he was still in La Resistance then. Victoria's official message board had it at one point too.

They both think they are all that and they are both annyoing and yeah, Conway he looks like a pretty boy if you know what I mean!

Cena looks like a pretty boy too. If you saw Rob Conway in OVW he was a better wrestler back then than Cena is today. If he wasn't restricted on the mic and in the ring (and got a new gimmick) he would be getting a Carlito push. Same with Eugene. I mean back in OVW Eugene and Conway owned everyone there. Today they have been turned into jokes. The same goes for Daivari and Matt Striker. They are too restricted!!!

I do not think that Conway or Daivari deserve this discrimination that they get from fans. I mean it's just like the abuse Cena and Lita used to get by fans, but on a bigger scale. I used to be a member on Daivari's official board, then he made an announcement he's closing it all down because too many spammers were invading and threatening to kill him and posted all these pics of dead Arab bodies with their heads cut off. There was like over 50 members doing it at once. It was sick and I felt so bad for poor Shawn Daivari. He just turned 22 a few months ago you know.

Persian i have no idea what that means.

And people who hate Conway for being Bi need to move into the 21st Century.

Rob Conway is alright. People shouldn't discriminate against someone based on their orientation. I also like his character, and feel that he has been shafted (no pun intended) thus far in WWE.

I also have nothing against Shawn Daivari as well, but I have to say that I find him boring as a manager. He doesn't have the over-the-top personality of the true legends like Bobby Heenan, Jimmy Hart and Master Fuji to work in that capacity. Since he has been trained to compete, why not let him wrestle in the Cruiserweight Division?

I think Daivari should manage and wrestle at once. If he just wrestled in the Cruiserweight Division, he would disapear like everyone else before him. Gregory Helms is the current champ and only appears on PPVs now in filler matches.

I think conway could be a star if given the oppertunity and Daivari was awesome for the few times he wrestled for R.O.H.

I am tired of narrow minded people like you posting due to your infuriation of the fans' patterns of cheering and booing when they simply do not correlate with your patterns. I believe the crowd has every right to heckle and despise a haughty, impudent, shameless freak like Rob Conway who is proud of being bisexual. It is because of decadent liberals like yourself that this country's moral fabric is being flushed down the toliet to the extent that our programming almost glorified the repulsive ideas of homosexuality and bisexuality. I think it is a great thing that the fans have a strong enough moral conscience that they lash out against nihilists like Conway whose sexual orientation is a growing stigma to society.

As for the Daivari heckling, I think you should tell the wonderful president in the oval office to stop perpetuating such fallacious propaganga against people of Arab and Persian descent by saying that they all belong in the "Axis of Evil" or by dubbing them all terrorists when the true terrorists are within. I agree that Daivari should not be heckled for his Persian descent, but I also believe that this is an inherent and inevitable facet of an American society that is laden with ignorance and bigotry in the minds of its citizens. If you want Daivari to stop getting lambasted due to his descent, then please change the asinine and irrational mentality of the American people. It is kind of hard for these skinheads to remain tolerant of someone who looks like a terrorist as suggested by the American government.

Heckling Daivari is racism at its disgusting worst, and heckling Conway is homophobia of the lowest kind

I like Daivari he's 1 of the reasons why I watch SmackDown. He's funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back