Do you think Lil' Daivari is HOT?

cenarocks said:
And Gimme A Break If Davarie Is A Good Wrestler Than Why Dont He Do It Instead Of Being A Shadow To Big Guys
You do realize wrestling is scripted right Little Boy? Daivari is a manager because that's what he's told to do. It is no different to what Lita has been doing the past 2 years.

Kee Kee said:
You do realize wrestling is scripted right Little Boy? Daivari is a manager because that's what he's told to do. It is no different to what Lita has been doing the past 2 years.

Daivari is more of a manager than a wrestler.
Flames Out
Dragon

hahahah shes still rambling on and we're talking about popsicles

They are called ice cream, ice blocks or icey poles here. Not popsticles.

And back on topic, go watch some of Daivari's matches before he was in the WWE. Many have likened him to a smaller HBK.

Kee Kee said:

And back on topic, go watch some of Daivari's matches before he was in the WWE. Many have likened him to a smaller HBK.
and im sure many more havent.

grungy72 said:
Divari is better then lita though so u cant compare a **** to an ugly gay wrestler LOL
Daivari is not gay. Kissing another man does not make someone gay, otherwise HBK would be hooked with HHH as we speak, Brock Lesnar to Kurt Angle and every man Rico has kissed would be gay.

Lita is not really a scarlett harlott and Daivari is NOT ugly. I bet he is better looking than you, you fat greasy goth. How's yo mamma's basement???

Kee Kee said:

I thought the topic was if Daivari was cute or not?

Flames Out
Dragon

Kee Kee said:
Daivari is not gay. Kissing another man does not make someone gay, otherwise HBK would be hooked with HHH as we speak, Brock Lesnar to Kurt Angle and every man Rico has kissed would be gay.

Lita is not really a scarlett harlott and Daivari is NOT ugly. I bet he is better looking than you, you fat greasy goth. How's yo mamma's basement???

Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! Let's get ready to rumbbbbbbbbbbble!

Flames Out
Dragon

and i dont live in my moms basement, i live in her house because usually most people arent strange enough to cage off the whole rest of the house. but whatever floats your boat, and i live in her house because i am still a minor. so i guess i just rumbled all that had to be rumbled

Eternal Dragon said:
So does two girls kissing make them gay??? Most people don't think so.

Flames Out
Dragon
yeah but thats like only french people who do the kisses that dont touch the face

Daivari is not gay. The french kiss between him and Conway went both ways. It isn't like Daivari just forced himself on Rob. Also this topic is about how hot Daivari is. How can anyone hate the little guy??? He is so fucking hot!

Aww dude bottom line is faggets ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and thats wat i think wen i think about davari

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back