• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Has it been 4 years?

i loved Hassan, and wrote Jim Ross on his website 20 times about how great this man could have been. I mean seriously.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmQA6jsC3h4&feature=related

THATS A PROMO!

This guy would have been similar to Orton, you love to hate him but he makes it all worth watching.... i miss hassan. WWE Lost out, they say Sting is the one that "got away" nah.... Hassan was the one that got away...

I know this is sad to say... but it makes me sad to know that theres a chance WWE wouldnt be so stale right now if this man was still around!

From my knowledge if UPN didn't want Hassan's release Hassan was gonna beat Undertaker at GAB and take WH title from Batista at Summerslam. So if he stayed he could've been one of the biggest main eventers. What made his great was everyone was against him even heels didn't want him. It was a character that everyone wanted to hate. Unfortunately one of the best characters of this decade is gone.

From what I understand Hassan wanted to leave, I do believe that he was one of the biggest heels that the WWE has produced, but think about how his run initially started out, he was a face and it is similar to what CM Punk is doing now, saying a great deal of truth, he talked about the fact that he was an American Muslim and he was persecuted for it. That actually got people up and hating him. He played the crowd brilliantly.

But yes he wanted to leave and become an actor so, no loss he never wanted to continue being a wrestler it was just a stepping stone into films.

good golly gosh he was a good heel
im suprised Daivari is where he is today
if Hassan continue to be in the WWE he probably would be a hell of a lot hated than Daivari
but then again if Hassan was in still in WWE, i can c how that would VERY much alter history...lets c
to say least, title history...
for the most part
the censorship of the business
would WWE still have TV-PG rating if not for him?
....i dont think he was a very good wreslter , but an awesome heel figure
he wanted acting
kudos to him for getting what he wants
its what he wanted

Bad gimmick and it just got worse when the terrorists attacked. He shouldn't have been fired and would be a hell of a talent today if he were still around. He had a great look and I too didn't think Davairi would be the one still in the business today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back