• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you think Lil' Daivari is HOT?

Where the fuck are those other two female posters who were on my side saying how sexy Little Daivari is??

Kee Kee said:
I would throw a hissy fit for life until the world started loving him!

AINT GONNA HAPPEN HE IS UGLY AND COWARDLYAND YOU SAYING HE LOOKS BETTER THAN MY PIC

Well at least that is better than nothing - we have 4 posters here saying Daivari is NOT ugly.

cenarocks said:
AINT GONNA HAPPEN HE IS UGLY AND COWARDLY
He is a better wrestler than John Cena - Daivari's Indy and ROH matches prove it!!!

ok so first randy ortons tights are too small, then maven looks like hes from target, now daivari is hot. now is the great khali pregnant with the miz's kid?

DK999 said:
ok so first randy ortons tights are too small, then maven looks like hes from target, now daivari is hot. now is the great khali pregnant with the miz's kid?

You just made me choke on my popsicile. LOL!

Flames Out
Dragon

yeah he made me choke on my own saliva lol, How funny is he, Where can i get one from LOL

P.S you have a lolipop LOL

DK999 said:

ANO THE GIRL NEEDS A DOC GRAZY BITCH

i think he means popsicle
THIS JUST IN! THE SPIRIT SQUAD WILL CHALLENGE THEMSELVES TO SEE WHOS GAYER
SOURCE: KEE KEE!

And Gimme A Break If Davarie Is A Good Wrestler Than Why Dont He Do It Instead Of Being A Shadow To Big Guys

uh nope its a popcicle. frozen fruit treat made in america to make your teeth freeze and a quick trip to the dentist

It's not slang- we call it popsicle. I thought everyone called it that, it's not really ice cream since it's the fruit kind.

Flames Out
Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back