• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

whos the future kennedy or ortan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orton by far!!! Orton is a Third Generation Superstar! His Grandfather (R.I.P) got far and Cowboy Bob Orton is a Hall Of Famer! That will be Randy in 40 years to come! He has an ego the size of The Great Khali, and the girls LOVE him! I should know I absloutley love the man! He is a GREAT Athlete and he should so win at SummerSlam!!!
As for Kennedy, I hope hs gets far too. He reminds me of Austin!

i think they are about even with skills, but orton has had more experience on the uppercard status. i think orton has more charisma, but kennedy has more in ring skills. overall i think orton will be more successful if his attitude gets better

I think that Orton and Kennedy can both be the future. Eventually Kennedy is gonna turn face and stay that way because the fans love him. Both are the future IMO. Both can wrestle and can talk on the mic good.

They will both be the future, WWE are already starting to come around to kennedy hes defeated batista twice in the last week. I think Orton will be WWE champ by WM23 and Kennedy will be number 1 contender for the WHC.

I like the Austin comparason for Ken Kennedy.

He does remind me a lot of Steve Austin during the start of the Austin/Bret Hart feud.

I also get some Paul Orndorff vibes from Ken Kennedy in the way he hammers down with his strikes in a match.

I'll actually go as far to say that Ken Kennedy will get a world title opportunity before Randy Orton gets another title run.

I think Orton's legend killer gimmick is great. If anyone has a chance to be the futer of the company, its Orton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back