Ortan has a problem and his name is formely Mr Kennedy

Deexter Jorgan

Has a Dark Passenger on board...
Credit Rajah.com

-- Randy Orton occasionally posts messages at www.Orton-Forum.com, a discussion forum for all things Orton. The adminstrators have confirmed several times that it is indeed the WWE Superstar. Furthermore, he has made announcements there in the past, such as the birth of his first daughter and his apparent motorcycle accident last summer.

It was brought to Orton's attention that during a recent interview, Ken Anderson, formerly known as Mr. Kennedy in WWE, blamed both him and John Cena for getting him fired from the company. He also implied they were using political clout to bury other wrestlers. In response to his allegations, Orton made the following post:

"He is in denial. He thinks you have to be able to do a moonsault to know how to work. And, as for dropping me on my head, he did. He never got to see all 4 camera angles of him doing it. I did. Plus, the left side of my neck down to my trap was sore all week in MX. I did tell Ken that he shouldn't be dropping me on my head with such a simple basic move. He never said sorry, and even called me a liar after the match! I remember looking at him in disbelief. And yes, I did tell managment I did not want to work with him after that. Who wouldn't? That's my side."

He later followed up his initial post with another post regarding Kennedy. Here is what he wrote:

"There is another thing.....never did I get my neck 'taped'
As he claims it was in that interview. Also, the whole 'bear hug' story does
Have some truth to it. Early in the day that morning in LA, he came up behind
me and grabbed around my chest and picked me up off of the floor. I don't know
anyone who enjoys being tackled from behind and picked up off the floor. When he let go and I
I relized that it was ken, I was like oh,ok, your back, cool. My reaction
Of his big return was watered down and I found it very funny reading
In his interview that he felt like I had an agenda,or almost like I wanted him gone.
Not until I was given a belly to back suplex onto back of my neck did I have any neg
Feelings with Mr anderson. I honestly hope for his wifes sake that he can find sometrh
Else he's marginally good at,and earn a living. I know he really wants to entertain, so
Good luck ken, you r gonna need it.

RKO"

Since The former Mr Kennedy's departure from the WWE he has had many choice words in regards to his Injury Prone Monique, and his depature from the WWE even going as far as saying that he wasn't pushed properly and that he was a break out star waiting to happen, Ortan has thus far been quiet about the situation but has always managed to speak his mind about other stars who have departed from the WWE, who do you agree with? do you think Ortan is right, or should the now Mr Anderson be believed even though he has been known to lie in the past.

My Take:

Kennedy has always known to be a lier and i believe that he has lied about nearly injuring Ortan, Ortan at this point is at the top of his game and didn't want anymore setbacks in regards to his place in the company and another injury would have killed any momentum for Ortan and the Legacy, did he go to far in regards to complaining about Kennedy?, no I think it was justified, the guy couldn't keep himself healthy and basically now is attempting to berate the WWE and Ortan in order to make himself look good and save face.

Kennedy was also the reason why Hardcore Holly had to go to rehab apparently selling holly out to officials for giving him pain medication, Holly has stated that he will basically beat the hell out of Kennedy if he ever sees him again, Good for Ortan for finally speaking his mind on the situation and i hope Kennedy learns from this and stops berating the WWE in order to keep his stagnant career moving forward.

Who is this Ortan fella you keep talking about? And why does he have a problem with Mr. Anderson....Anderson?

If, in fact, you are talking about Orton, then i think this is real fucking JV of him. He already got Anderson fired because he's a whiny bitch. Why does he feel the need to low-blow him on his site? He questions Kennedy's entertainment value? HAH! Coming from one of the most boring WWE Champions ever, it's kinda hard to take that seriously.

It's clear Orton has political friends backstage, and that is the reason that the "dangerous" mr. Kennedy was fired.

Truth be told, I hope Anderson goes to TNA and sets the wrestling world on fire. And it bites Vince in the ass for listening to Orton's crying rather than saying "Shit happens, rub some dirt on it."

Fact is: Wrestling is a contact sport. Sometimes, these things happen. It wasn't malicious. It was accidental. It came from a guy who had been on the shelf for a couple months.

/Kennedy Mark-ishness

Umm no.

Is it not clear to everybody yet after he injured Cena, almost injured Orton, injured himself countless times, and became a massive embarrassment to the WWE's welfare system, messed up every push he ever had, why this guy was released?

Expect him to cripple Kurt Angle in TNA.

I gotta ask man, why do you keep spelling Orton with an a? I honestly don't care either way. Ken likely just said a lot of the things he said out of anger. I don't fully blame him for being pissed, he just lot his spot in the biggest game in town. This is just bickering between 2 grown men who are using a public forum to air their greivances. I at least applaud Orton for showing a bit more professionalism. He seemed like a decent human being.

Orton was more or less being professional about the whole ordeal. I think there is more to Kennedy than is being said. Kennedy has been injured on and off for all of his career in WWE. He has injured several big name stars. Obviously Mr. Anderson (God I love that Matrix ring to it) wasn't ready to be The One. I expect great things from him on TNA, but that is as far as my opinion of KENNEDY! goes. Hopefully he won't legitimately hurt anybody over there....

1ST.Put the pint down, and spell check.

2nd. Orton is main eventer, just has to worry about lower people hurting him, and MR KBS has been replaced by the MIZ, another BSer and maybe a less injury prone wrasler (just so you understand) and can work better.

OK im not an Orton fan but i do respect him speaking up about the Kennedy situation, Ken basically 'snitched' if you will on Holly and thats just plain fucking wrong. He injured Cena when he was having his best title reigns and fucked it up, almost injured Randy who is a top heel and star at the top of his game.

At some point someone had to step up and say that Ken is a problem along with his mounting injuries the guy got less and less exposure and became less important. So Orton did the right thing.

1ST.Put the pint down, and spell check.

2nd. Orton is main eventer, just has to worry about lower people hurting him, and MR KBS has been replaced by the MIZ, another BSer and maybe a less injury prone wrasler (just so you understand) and can work better.

So...you're suggesting that The Miz...THE MIZ, is better than kennedy? I really doubt that, a lot. And as to all of this injury prone shit people love to spout, I respectfully point out that Batista as of late is just as injury prone, yet because he already scored a spot in the main event, no one calls that spade a spade. As it pertains to Cena's injury, when you get as musclebound as he is, you become somewhat prone to muscle tears. It just happens. As for Randy Orton, instead of "refusing to work with someone", he should just thank his lucky stars that he's in the main event, and that he didn't get injured.

Did Trips refuse to work with Jericho after Jericho put him in the Walls AFTER Trips's Quad had torn?

So...you're suggesting that The Miz...THE MIZ, is better than kennedy? I really doubt that, a lot.

Why not, MRKBS(my new name for him) is only remembered by his mike moves not his move sets, except for fing them up. I think MIZ in his time is getting better in both. The MIZ gets alot more heel heat already than MRKBS did.

Batista does get hurt alot too I have to agree with you but Ken also hurt other people where Batista really hasn't to the point where Vince gets pissed.
As for Randy he isn't anything like Triple H because Randy Orton made it to the top of the mountain by himself without "pleasing" the bosses daughter.
If you recall when Orton Broke his collar bone he contined the match with Triple H so that also takes a lot.

My view on the whole Mr. K/Orton hired then fired thing is this: Mr. K was already high risk talent when they hired him back on. Getting injured is one thing, but causing them is another. I frankly don't blame Orton for not wanting to work with Mr. K, not just because of the near injury and messing up the move, but for Mr. K's denial outright of any wrong-doing. It's one thing to be careless with your opponent's body in this business, that's bad enough, but to be clueless and/or dishonest afterwards? That crosses the line. Orton handled it admirably. He confronted Mr. K and when he was rebuffed, he went to management and asked not that Mr. K be fired (I think we'd better emphasize that) but that Orton and Mr. K not work together. This was completely reasonable. Orton's already had to deal with one wrestler who was careless with his opponents in the past (Bubba Dudly) who injured him pretty good, so I don't blame Orton for not wanting to go through that again.

Now, I can only go by what has been written since I was never there. My guess is that Mr. K was hired back on probation. He screwed it up and was fired. I doubt that anything like this would have happened without some warning in advance. I think Orton's statements are all very fair and understandable.

Now, I can see Mr. K's side a little, too. If he's the type to be clueless and/or dishonest about his mistakes in the ring, it's obvious he's going to be bitter and angry about being fired for it. I think he's just taking it out on the WWE and Orton and Cena, going with the "conspiracy theory" in order to save face and soothe his bruised ego.

I'm not going to say Kennedy was 100% screwed over or anything because first of all, I don't know shit, but really this whole situation is just bothering me. People on these forums love to say how we shouldn't be judging crap we don't know and blah blah. But nobody seems to have fucking problem thinking that Orton is telling the full complete honest truth.

Take the Mickie/Gail Kim match for example. People thought Mickie should be punished for simply looking on in disbelief / looking pissed when Kim was knocked out of it. Rumors were even going around that WWE officials reprimanded her for it. But nobody thinks it's wrong that Orton threw a little hissy fit after Kennedy botches a move.

Once again I'm not saying Kennedy is totally innocent, hell he may be flat out lying. I don't know. But the protection Orton receives by the IWC is just fucking ridiculous. Anybody remember steroid bust 07 when Orton just happened to remain on television despite being suspended, WWE claiming he'd already served his off-screen time with a previous injury? While this rule did not apply to the guy everybody just loves to call the most injury prone fucker in wrestling? It's obvious Orton is going to get some special treatment, it's not like the guy is just totally fucking innocent no matter what.

Take the Mickie/Gail Kim match for example. People thought Mickie should be punished for simply looking on in disbelief / looking pissed when Kim was knocked out of it. Rumors were even going around that WWE officials reprimanded her for it. But nobody thinks it's wrong that Orton threw a little hissy fit after Kennedy botches a move.

There is a difference. Randy did what he did backstage, not in the ring. What Mickie did was completely unprofessional. It's not a hissy fit because after injuring a Champion going into a big ppv and almost injuring another in that raw is completely risky. Injuring stars means creative changing storylines.

I gotta go with Orton on this 1..."MRKBS"(I like that 1) is a danger 2 himself and the ppl he works with..I mean seriously his FIRST match back he almost hurts the top guy in the business?!..not 2 mention he hurt Cena which ruined the original Orton-Cena fued n Cena reign of terror..not 2 mention he hurt Bobby Lashley in Lashley's last match in the company...plus there's all the other times he hurt himself so I say "MRKBS" was wrong n needs 2 step his game up..

There is a difference. Randy did what he did backstage, not in the ring. What Mickie did was completely unprofessional. It's not a hissy fit because after injuring a Champion going into a big ppv and almost injuring another in that raw is completely risky. Injuring stars means creative changing storylines.

OK, I should have clarified I guess. I wasn't talking about the backstage stuff. What I was referring to were to rumors flying around that Orton starting throwing stiff punches after the backdrop.

Of course those are only rumors. But then again all the anti-Kennedy rumors are taken as fact so why shouldn't that one be?

Listen, the bottom line is that we may never really know the whole story. Did kennedy... kennedy, botch the back drop on Orton? From my view I would have to concur with orton on that one after seeing the match. Did orton get him fired, it's a possibility.

But no matter what, Kennedy has a family to feed and himself and he'll say anything and everything if it means Heyman will produce his little videos. But at the end of the day, who are you really going to believe... a vince mcmahon after thought and the disgruntled ex employee that is kennedy, or the WWE champion.

Honestly, I couldn't care less about this, and I bet Orton feels the same. Sure it may be annoyting then Kennedy keeps saying stuff about him, but Orton is the one who still has a job with the WWE.

I'm not really sure which side to believe, but it doesn't really matter at this point. Kennedy was released, maybe partly for what happened in his last match, but mostly because he was injury prone and never was able to capitalize on the pushes that were handed to him. Orton doesn't really have a problem, more like a annoying fly.

One thing about this whole situation that I think could get interesting is what if Anderson gets motivated? The talent is there, the charisma is there, if this guy was to get motivated by doing things like diet, working on his flexibility (in order to not get injured so quickly) and dedicate himself to everytime I am in a match, cutting a promo etc I am going to show everyone what I am capable of then this guy could be huge. The question is will he get motivated?

I was the biggest Kennedy mark in the history of Kennedy marks and will freely admit that. I also can't wait for him to make his TNA debut which is pretty much all but inevitable. I still enjoy the guy because he's got bug and talent to somehow... someway... entertain. He was born to do it. I will also freely admit that the more I read about Kennedy, the more it sounds like his head was getting a little too big for his own good. But you could also partially blame creative and Vince for that, but that's for another discussion.

I have also been a huge Orton fan for a long long time but have been pretty harsh on him recently since he seems to be coming up short on all these expectations the WWE had for him and even us fans had for him. Sure some people think that Orton's title reign(s) since Backlash have been good. I for one... don't. The glaring flaw there is that he still had to drop the title to an injured Batista... on a PPV... to Batista... who was leaving for surgery in just days... in what was pretty much a 7 minute squash match of Raw's biggest heel.

However these comments from Orton just made me gain more respect for him. He didn't sound like a crying little bitch. He didn't resort to name calling like some do. He called him out like a man... sorta. Everything was well done by Orton up until he brought up the thing about supporting his wife and finding something he's marginally good at to earn a living. It was a little unecessary. Plus you have to believe Orton in a sense because Kennedy is nothing but an after-thought and non-issue to Orton. So even if Orton COULD BE lying about everything... which he isn't... what would he have to save face for or protect at thsi point? Nothing. Orton has no reason to lie about what happened at all.

I'm going to have to agree with the majority on this one, which seems to be RKO. Of course I for one am a pretty big Orton fan, so maybe I'm biased. But I was always pretty impressed with Kennedy as well. Anywho, I don't blame Orton at all. I don't know that I'd go to VKM and "demand" to not work with someone, unless I was absolutely certain about the whole injury thing. I hope that most of you can agree with me when I say that most any major WWE player isn't going to against Vince based on just disliking someone. You'd have to be career suicidal to do something like that. Plus, you've got the evidence of Lashley, Cena, etc. working against him.

from what has been released and what we know (kennedy hurting people and not caring and denying he did it..) he deserved to be fired.

Would you want to wrestle with someone who almost injured you, and then denied doing it? I sure wouldnt.

I could sum this one up really quickly.

Who cares? Anderson was fired 4 months ago, after being off air for what 6 months prior to that? He couldnt stay healthy, and he was one of the most boring people I can remember in the WWE over the past few years. He's right up their with Christian in my book. Either way he's gone, Ortons the WWE Champ, and Mr. Anderson who be in anyones WWE memory banks long enough to matter.

Next topic please

Ken has spoken out of anger but I believe Orton here. The guy has injured himself several times and his "style" just hurts everyone else in the process. Ken can entertain, but until he polishes his moves off, he'll be nothing more than a liability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back