whos the future kennedy or ortan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nash123

Pre-Show Stalwart
who do u guys think is better? just wondering since everyone is saying kennedy is the future. i mean both can be said to be the future of wwe. but just picking one who is better and has a better chance of becoming champ first. bettr mic skills amd etc?

In my opinion i would have to say ortan, .

I Can see Kennedy suceeding more than Orton. Kennedy hasnt really put a foot wrong since joining wwe and has a good attitude backstage and most epople get on with him aswell as people liking his gimmick. Orton has had much of the opposite. He really didnt suit a good face character. Orton also suffered on his attitude resulting in suspension but in fairness did get help. I Just think KEnnedy will have more of a chance with wwe than orton will

Orton is tha future of tha WWE. Orton is way more athletic than Kennedy. Kennedy sux I don't realy like him but I know he'll lose to Orton. Orton was a World Champ Kennedy wasn't but maybe in tha future but Orton is still better. The only thing bad about Orton is his attitude backstage.

Can't say..I mean I would go with orton since I like him a little more but they aren't only ones that are just future. you forgetting Shelton and Carlito. Great wrestlers. They need to work on mic work... all these guys and they will be the new future

Ortons not really gotmuch of a character right now though. Neither has Kennedy but i suppose they are both the future id recommend kennedy more though.

Frankly, I'm tired of everybody starting these threads claiming they know which talent will become the "future". The WWE is obviously all scripted and pre-planned. You wanna know the future - go see a psychic. Every week people are saying the future of the WWE is John Cena, Kenny from the Spirit Squad, Randy Orton and now Ken Kennedy. Does it matter? As far as Orton and Kennedy are concerned, they have no clear future. Tomorrow isn't gauranteed for them. This is the WWE. If Orton keeps his crap attitude backstage, he'll definately have no future with the WWE. As far as Kennedy is concerned, he has a great deal of potential and great in-ring capability. Both of these men do. Why can't they both be the "future"?

The Aggressor™ said:
Frankly, I'm tired of everybody starting these threads claiming they know which talent will become the "future". The WWE is obviously all scripted and pre-planned. You wanna know the future - go see a psychic. Every week people are saying the future of the WWE is John Cena, Kenny from the Spirit Squad, Randy Orton and now Ken Kennedy. Does it matter? As far as Orton and Kennedy are concerned, they have no clear future. Tomorrow isn't gauranteed for them. This is the WWE. If Orton keeps his crap attitude backstage, he'll definately have no future with the WWE. As far as Kennedy is concerned, he has a great deal of potential and great in-ring capability. Both of these men do. Why can't they both be the "future"?

They can both be the future but the fans tell wwe there future most of the time. if its boring HOPEFULLY theyll listen.

i cant honestly see kennedy lasting too long, i meen dont get me wrong hes awesome but i really dont think hes gonna last.
ortan is alot younger then kennedy and he has an awesome gimmick ..not to mention hes a great wrestler and hes already been the heavyweight champion.

they r both the future of the company....orton mite have the upper hand with him being the son and grandson of former wrestlers he is more conterversial in my point especially with him getting introuble...kennedy is gonna b up there in the future tho i believe...fix him a bit he can do just as good

Randy Orton's attitude issues will be his downfall. I just don't see him being the future that everyone considers him to be if he doesn't get his act together.

Ken Kennedy on the other hand has his nose clean and he's in good with the right people. He's a highly respected member of the locker room and considering the short time he's been with WWE, it must mean something.

I'm also feeling obligated to throw in the name C.M. Punk. He's a future world champion in the making.

Kennedy vs Orton, in my opinion they both have the world at there feet its just a matter of who takes advantage of that, Orton in my opinion doesnt really offer much, moves wise, RKO is weak move but i like is heel character and his promos, Kennedy, great character, im unsure of his move list, whats his finisher? ive only seen a couple of his matches and hes won with a shit roll up!!!!

I think defeninetly Orton is going to be the future. As it was said before he's already been a World Champ, and he's a great wrestler. Kennedy sort of just annoys me, maybe it's the whole micraphone thing he does in the beginning of his matches.

Flames Out
Dragon

Remember MR Kennedy's just started , orton has been with the WWE for a couple of years. I think Orton will succeed first then eventually Mr.Kennedy's time will come.

I don't think orton will last longer than kennedy. He's been in WWE for 4 years, and he's already been injured 2-4 times, I can't remember how many, and suspended once for 60 days. At this rate, he won't last long. Also, I haven't heard you guys mention Lashley. I mean, he just debuted a year ago and has already won the US title and right now is a top contender for the world title. They should give him the title. Mr. Kennedy may also be plagued by injuries in the future, but I'm gonna give him a shot. So far he's made a great heel, but they should make him a face. Also, why haven't they pushed his feud with tony chimmel since he returned? That was great while it lasted.

randy orton is a far better athlete than ken kennedy but that doesn't mean orton is the future. orton has stepped out of line more than once with the company and was suspended. any more slip ups from randy and hes out the door in my opinion. so orton better watch how he acts in the locker room if he wants to keep his job. and by the way i dont think randy orton is the future anymore hes already at the top of the buisness and hes been there before there for orton has already been the future, so yeah i think kennedy will be top dog of the wwe in the next 3-5 years.

in short orton top card already i think he needs 2 start picking on people his own age though, the whole hogan rivalry is already getting old. i think people are missing out on someone though... Carlito he has an impressive move list is dynamic effectivly playing the heel and face role with the same gimmick and works well with both mid and top carders... over look carlity THATS NOT COOL

Orton is 26,Kennedy is 30,you do the math.Both of them are the future in my opinion.Kennedy will most likely be the face of SD! and Orton the face of RAW(seeing as the Cena idea isnt working out so well)Ithink they possibly could be the the main no1. contnders for their respective brands at WM23.However,unlike Orton,he doesnt have enough inflence backstage to insure his push isnt derailed.So its up to us to keep the KE-N-N-E-DY hype going so that the WWE doenst screw him over.

I can't stand Kennedy for a damn thing. He annoys the hell out of me, & everytime he gets on the mic he sounds like a cheap imitation of The Rock.

Kennedy will be a star within the next year purley because there's hardly any main event calibre wrestlers on Smackdown.

you guys overate kennedy sooooooooo much, he was pathetic in all his matches, especially at the GAB, ortan is the future of this company, kennedy doesn't interest me at all

I think that both of them are going to be the future of this business. But I think that Orton has an advantage seeing he is a third generation star and has been around the business for a long time. However I also believe Kennedy has a bright future as well

STFU_10 said:
Kennedy vs Orton, in my opinion they both have the world at there feet its just a matter of who takes advantage of that, Orton in my opinion doesnt really offer much, moves wise, RKO is weak move but i like is heel character and his promos, Kennedy, great character, im unsure of his move list, whats his finisher? ive only seen a couple of his matches and hes won with a shit roll up!!!!

Kennedy's main moves are the Lambeau Leap (The Finlay Roll off the top rope), The Kenton Bomb (Rolling Senton Splash off the top rope), and The Green Bay Meat Packer (Hangman's Neckbreaker).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back