Orton's Comments On Mr Kennedy/Anderson

pepentorresHHH

Getting Noticed By Management
according to the Wrestler Obsever Randy had this to say about Mr Kennedy:

"He is in denial. He thinks you have to be able to do a moonsault to know how to work. And, as far as dropping me on my head, he did. He never got to see all 4 camera angles of him doing it. I did. Plus, the left side of my neck down to my trap was sore all week in Mexico. I did tell Ken that he shouldn't be dropping me on my head with such a simple basic move. He never said sorry, and even called me a liar after the match. I remember looking at him in disbelief. And yes, I did tell management I did not want to work with him after that. Who wouldn't? That's my side.

There is another thing...never did I get my neck taped as he claims it was in that interview. Also, the whole bearhug story does have some truth to it. Early in the day that morning in LA, he came up behind me and grabbed around my chest and picked me up off of the floor. I don't know anyone who enjoys being tackled from behind and picked up off the floor. When he let go and I realized it was Ken, I was like, `oh, ok, you're back, cool.' My reaction of his big return was watered down and I found it very funny reading in his interview that he left like I had an agenda, or almost like I wanted him gone.

Not until I was given a belly to back suplex onto the back of my neck did I have any negative feelings with Mr. Anderson. I honestly hope for his wife's sake that he can find something else he's marginally good at, and earn a living. I know he really wants to entertain, so good luck Ken, you are gonna need it."

my questions are:
1) do you agree with Orton's comments about mr Kennedy?
2)Does this comments affect your opinion about either wrestler?

i always liked mr kennedy i became a fan of his eversince the great american bash in 06....but even though i thought this guy was gonna wear championship gold....the weekend before he was going to cash it in on the UT because of his injury he got injury... he went to raw and had a good feud with shawn and then got injured again... had a face turn got injured again.... and when he came back he got fired because he almost injured orton....this guy had opportunity after opportunity but bad luck didnt let him get the gold.... but he made a mistake with Orton and its unfortunate he got fired

my opinion about either wrestler hasnt changed... orton is the best in the world right now and kennedy is doing great in TNA....

so what about you??

I do agree with Orton's comments about Mr. Kennedy. It slightly affects my opinion on Mr. Kennedy, basically realizing that he probably really is not a good worker, and looks to be the type that can't own up to his mistakes. While Orton is probably takin' it a lil too far, he seems to be on the right track regardin' Mr. Kennedy not necessarily bein' the best worker.

Well if your in that level of business there is no room for mistakes anderson made a mistake he got released though ortons comments where out of line what Mr Anderson said after the Over the limit ppv saying that "karma is a motherfucker" or something along the lines of that so no my opinion aob ut the 2 has changed and I don't think anything will really change that.

In all honesty I chuckled when I finished reading his (Randy's) interview. Not because I think Orton's a bad person for what he said, but on the contrary, he said what needed to be said. Let's face it, Mr. Anderson, Ken if you will, is NO Randy Orton. I don't dislike the man, but it seemed as if he was always injury prone and an accident waiting to happen to somebody else.

Look, if the man can't stay away from being injuried then he needs to look for another line of work, so I support Randy 100% for saying "good luck" and "finding something he's marginally good at". Ken could have ruined Randy's career and it almost looked like he was about to ruin his own. I know men get injuried all the time, but these are also men who have worked their asses off for years (i.e. The Undertaker and HHH), their injuries may or may not be due to wear and tear over the years, Anderson just got injuried it seemed, for the sake of getting injuried.

Finally, Randy IS one of the greatest wrestlers in the world right now. Mr. Anderson is doing "okay" in TNA. He's not the World Champ, he really doesn't look like he's even contending for the belt and other than being a talker, he's really not that great of an entertainer. Randy doesn't talk much, but his character doesn't really call for a lot of talking. Randy Orton is headline Summerslam with a good chance of winning...Ken Anderson is...wait, what is he doing? Oh yeah, that Jeff Hardy thing. To put it short, Randy is absolutely right. Way to Go!

1) Randy Orton has some definite claim in this one, I agree with him in the sense that Kennedy nearly injured him in his first match back after Kennedy had just returned from being injured for all most the entirety of a year. Also i'll take Orton's word of Kennedy denying he did anything wrong and also for being to conceded to apologize for something he thought he didn't do. I wouldn't want to work with someone who could drop me on my head and potentially injure me, especially if they denied doing so. Also Kennedy was injury prone. i think Ken spent as much time on the sidelines as he did competing in the damn ring. So when he comes back from doing nothing but recovering from his own injury and nearly injures your champion on his first match back, then their is going to be some definite issues with that wrestler.

2) This comment does not affect my opinion on either wrestler. I enjoy Orton's work and think he is doing a great job on RAW right now, he is the second most over face in all of the WWE. Kennedy, I enjoyed while he was in WWE and was disappointed when he was let go. He is now in TNA, the exact promotion where I no longer care about you when you end up there and that is unfortunate since Kennedy, Van Dam, Hardy and Angle are all there today.

I believe Orton's comments are completely far fetched and quite simply, lies. No one besides he and Cena ever complained about Anderson's in-ring work. It just seems way too fishy that the only two that complained about it were the two guys whose jobs he may have overtook. Anderson was on the rise QUICK. In fact, far quicker than Orton's rise. And he was doing it without the help from Triple H and Ric Flair that Orton had. Fact is, Orton's ego got in the way and rather than take a back seat to Anderson, he cut him out of the company before he could get to that point.

And for him to say that Anderson needs to find something he's good at, that's a laugh. I've never seen a bad Anderson match, and quite frankly, the guy's got it all. He knows how to hold a crowd in the palm of his hand....which again, is why he was rising to the top alone quicker than Orton could on the shoulders of HHH and Flair. That's not a shot at Orton or a comparison. Just simply stating that it proves how childish Orton's remarks were.

I agree with Orton Mr. Anderson just doesnt look like a safe worker and he's proved it i mean how many injuries did he have when he was in WWE then Imjured Orton alittle he just wasnt worth the time and money and WWE realized it after he tried to injure on of there top guys. My Opion has and hasnt It changes my opion on Mr.Anderson because he should really own up to his mistakes and My opion on Orton is the same as i believe Orton. Mr.Anderson brought these comments by Orton on himself when he said "Karma is a motherfucker" when Orton got injured at Over the Limit

I think Orton should have chose his words more carefully "Ken didn't say sorry, Ken is a liar' That sounds something like what a 2 year old would say. If Orton wants people to believe him, I do think he need's to speak like an adult.

and who knows if Orton is even telling the truth. What makes you all think that Orton isn't covering up his ass and he was the one that screwed up?

I think WWE will go that road, considering Kennedy wasn't all that big in WWE, Orton flat out knew WWE would keep him instead of Kennedy.

SpoodBeest™;2242340 said:
1) Randy Orton has some definite claim in this one, I agree with him in the sense that Kennedy nearly injured him in his first match back after Kennedy had just returned from being injured for all most the entirety of a year. Also i'll take Orton's word of Kennedy denying he did anything wrong and also for being to conceded to apologize for something he thought he didn't do. I wouldn't want to work with someone who could drop me on my head and potentially injure me, especially if they denied doing so. Also Kennedy was injury prone. i think Ken spent as much time on the sidelines as he did competing in the damn ring. So when he comes back from doing nothing but recovering from his own injury and nearly injures your champion on his first match back, then their is going to be some definite issues with that wrestler.

2) This comment does not affect my opinion on either wrestler. I enjoy Orton's work and think he is doing a great job on RAW right now, he is the second most over face in all of the WWE. Kennedy, I enjoyed while he was in WWE and was disappointed when he was let go. He is now in TNA, the exact promotion where I no longer care about you when you end up there and that is unfortunate since Kennedy, Van Dam, Hardy and Angle are all there in that shitty, lower than second rate promotion.
Any particular reason you find the need to refer to TNA as "second rate"? If anything, Mr. Anderson has shown how great he can truly be thanks to that "shitty second rate" promotion. Your biased opinion in regards to a wrestling promotion have really let me down.

I understand Randy's reason's. They are true. At least they were. Mr. Kennedy was injury prone. Big time. If he wasn't injuring himself, it was injuring Bob Holly, Shawn Michaels and of course John Cena. Effectively putting Randy's breakthrough feud on hold. Kennedy was pretty inexperienced back then and that was probably due to all the time he spent off the ring. My view on neither man change, however Randy should take a look at how Mr. Anderson has evolved and learned from his previous mistakes and rethink that last comment. Mr. Anderson can and is offering to the wrestling business today.

Time for the tri-monthly Orton vs Kennedy thread I see.

These comments fro Randy are old aren't they? I remember reading about them like a month after Kennedy was fired. Oh well.

I'll say the same thing I've been saying since the first Orton vs Kennedy thread. I think Orton is a liar. I think he has shown what a douchebag he can be when he flipped out on Kofi on live TV.

As for Kennedy being unsafe in the ring. It's fucking ridiculous. Orton claims to be ALMOST injured, so he figured the responsible thing to do was to then legit try to injure Anderson with his RKO right afterwards (rumors, but then again all the anti-kennedy 'facts' are rumors as well, so shove it). Which, AGAIN, he did the same thing to Kofi after the botch on RAW (again, rumors but nobody on here seems to care about that as long as you are defending Randy). Besides all that, after Kennedy was released didn't Bobby Lashley say in an interview that he thought Orton was talking BS and that he didn't think Kennedy was unsafe? Of course nobody ever can seem to remember that and so it is convieniently never brought up.

You talk about Kennedy being injury prone and then completely ignore Randy's shoulder that had been injured by himself HITTING THE MAT WITH HIS HANDS during his taunt. I still believe that Orton is just super-protective of that shoulder because he's knows it's weak, and he completely overreacted to an almost-could-have-been-maybe injury.

Any particular reason you find the need to refer to TNA as "second rate"? If anything, Mr. Anderson has shown how great he can truly be thanks to that "shitty second rate" promotion. Your biased opinion in regards to a wrestling promotion have really let me down.

I apologize Riaku, I should have been way more respectful just because i don't like the position a company is in, and the fact they lost me as a viewer doesn't justify me to act like that toward you other fans. You are right about Kennedy having great performances but was it who he was working with that made him look that great? Wasn't it Angle who he had that highly praised match up with? Now again I was a former fan of TNA, but they let me down time after time last year to the point where I quit watching, but it doesn't give me the right to disrespect it's fans therefore I am in the wrong and apologize.

I apologize Riaku, I should have been way more respectful just because i don't like the position a company is in, and the fact they lost me as a viewer last year doesn't allow me to act like that toward you other fans. You are right about Kennedy having great performances but was it who he was working with that made him look that great? Wasn't it Angle who he had that highly praised match up with? Now again I was a former fan of TNA, but they let me down time after time last year to the point where I quit watching, but it doesn't give me the right to disrespect it's fans therefore I am in the wrong and apologize.

Is this just happening to me or is posts not showing up for anyone?

Anyways I still say they both should just get over it and move on. Orton goes his way and Kennedy goes his way.

Kennedy is mediocre when it comes to actually wrestling in the ring,lets face it.I was never a big fan of the guy,never hated him though.I was more pushing towards bobby lashley then i was kennedy.(They were in the same time roughly)Yea,kennedy is half ass entertaining on the mic,probably a fun guy to be around or w/e,but that doesnt make him a star or a bigger draw.I laugh at justin labarr who LOVES kennedy for some odd,weird reason.Over all,Orton is a better talent and already a made star,i said this in 2005 when i first started to watch again."Orton is the future" Well,the future is NOW,and...Well....Yep

I Read the interview, and personally, I feel that Orton's remarks were very unprofessional, but then again, we're talking about Randy Orton. he's a great worker, but he tends to act like a whiny child from time to time, but VKM makes the upper echelon this way, molly-coddling them, while so many other great workers are forgotten about.

Granted, Kenderson was a bit stiff when he was in the WWE, but arent most rookies? give him time to develop and he could turn into a legend himself! i can see a couple years down the road when he truly comes into his own, VKM trying to woo him back to the E.

as for Orton, quit with the Drama, you ARENT the only great wrestler out there!

If you seriously dont think TNA is second rate, maybe you need to open your eyes or get your head out of your ass. Buyrates for TNA's Victory Road were a whopping 8,000. If you dont think thats a "shitty second rate" promotion, you are either in denial or a dumbass.

----------------------------------

Off my soapbox on TNA's failing and onto Orton's comments about Anderson.

I do feel that Orton was warranted to say what he wanted to say about Anderson. Anderson was more than happy to gloat when Orton got injured, which is beyond unprofessional. According to several reports posted on wrestlezone in the past, Orton has been considered a locker room leader. I doubt he had a personal grudge against Anderson until Anderson dropped him on his head.

I actually feel Randy is telling the truth. I mean before the incedent Randy had wrestled quite a number of years; No complaints made.

Here comes Kennedy drops Randy. Kennedy, himself, made himself seem in denial. Even if you had the slightest doubt you made a mistake you apologize. It doesn't even have to be personal, but strictly buisiness.

Randy came off lucky, but ONE mistake can lead into a tragedy. Besides Kennedy was injury prone himself so why would they keep a guy who is hazardous in the ring.

I actually feel Randy is telling the truth. I mean before the incedent Randy had worked with the top guys and the younger ones, no one complained.

Here comes Kennedy, drops Randy and even Kennedy, himself, made himself seem in denial. Even if you had the slightest doubt you made a mistake you apologize.

Randy may have not been seriously hurt, but ONE mistake could lead to a tragedy. Besides Kennedy was injury prone himself so why would they keep a guy who is out most of the year and is quite hazardous.

Kennedy is mediocre when it comes to actually wrestling in the ring,lets face it.I was never a big fan of the guy,never hated him though.I was more pushing towards bobby lashley then i was kennedy.(They were in the same time roughly)Yea,kennedy is half ass entertaining on the mic,probably a fun guy to be around or w/e,but that doesnt make him a star or a bigger draw.I laugh at justin labarr who LOVES kennedy for some odd,weird reason.Over all,Orton is a better talent and already a made star,i said this in 2005 when i first started to watch again."Orton is the future" Well,the future is NOW,and...Well....Yep

Back when Kennedy debuted I had high hopes for him, but he was just out too long with injuries. Randy is a very good worker, if he wasn't he wouldn't have made it this far. Maybe they didn't give Kennedy enough time in developmental, who knows. For one reason or another, he got a bit sloppy in the ring. And dropping people on their head unexpectedly just is too big a risk for other wrestlers to accept.

I think Orton over reacted. He ALMOST got injured. Maybe sit Anderson down and read him the riot act, but firing him was a bit much.
Orton needs a pad for that gaping vagina of his.
To me it seems both sides are playing up the facts they want to be known as true and are both making shit up. Unfortunate incident all the same.

to me it seems like Anderson was jealous of orton being in the spotlight , so he wanted him out for a lil while , and I don't think orton went to wwe and said " fire the guy he's crazy " , wwe knows if orton or anyone else that's a superstar gets hurt they lose money , so fire the weak and send him to TNA so he can injure their superstars ahahah

but I agree with orton completely .

I am still siding with Anderson. Though my favourite wrestler on Raw is still Randy I believe he is full of shit and had something against Anderson, also his comments on Anderson are way out of line when he implies that Anderson can't wrestle.

If you seriously dont think TNA is second rate, maybe you need to open your eyes or get your head out of your ass. Buyrates for TNA's Victory Road were a whopping 8,000. If you dont think thats a "shitty second rate" promotion, you are either in denial or a dumbass.

What's up credible information source? I never get tired of saying this, so it pleases me to once again inform a ******ed WWE mark that "TNA DOES NOT RELEASE THEIR PPV BUYRATES TO THE PUBLIC!!!!!!"

Anyway, Randy Orton can suck it, just liked he sucked his way into the main event.

This doesn't change my opinion of either wrestler, Ken Anderson's always been entertaining and enjoyable to me. So he had a few injuries, I don't care, Edge has had a ton of injuries over the year, still entertains me. It doesn't change my opinion on Orton either, he's a whiny bitch and if this article is to be believed he demanded Anderson not be allowed to work with him after one botched move, then again that doesn't surprise me seeing as he effectively stalled Kofi Kingston's push for the same reason. Orton's a crybaby.

People are forgetting that Orton wasn't the only person who had an issue with this guy, I believe Cena also had a few words to management about Kennedy. It's not like Orton went on a huge vendetta against him, he just made a complaint. Nobody to blame but Kennedy himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back