Who would you like to see as the champions to unify the titles?

E

EP Punk

I did a quick search and didn't see a thread like this, so here goes.
Assuming Vince decides to at least unify all of the Raw and Smackdown titles, who would you like to see as the champions when this takes place? Obviously the Women's and Cruiserweight Titles would have to stay...but who would you like to see as the champs, possibly why, and who would you like to see become the undisputed champs?
Here's my pics:
WWE Championship:
Shawn Michaels (WWE)-he needs one more title run before he retires vs Kennedy (WHC) who else on SD! deserves it more right now?
--I would love to see Kennedy take this one, even as an HBK fan, because I feel that Kennedy has earned his spot at the top, and what better way to get there than to beat a future first ballot hall of famer?

Intercontinental (unified with the US, whcih would become defunct again after)

Shelton Benjamin (IC)-he has been so horribly over looked since his last run he deserves this vs MVP (US)-he has proven himself worthy, and should actually be the champ after Judgment Day anyways
--This would be a tight contest, but in the end I would think Shelton would take the titlew thanks in part to his edge in experience.

World Tag Team Titles:
Cryme Tyme (Raw)-hopefully them because the Hardys should be on to bigger things by then vs WGTT (SD!)-they would make the SD jump and take the titles from D&D, and re-establish their dominance
--Hate to Say it, but WGTT would take this one, Cryme Tyme isn't ready for the big time quite yet, but are getting there

I would love to see Mickie James as Women's Champ, and possibly London as CW champ at this point, if these two divisions still exist at this point

Thoughts?

WWE Champion- Edge

Edge has held the title 2 times but both title reign's were for a month. I think he is RAW's best heel and can be a good long term heel champion. I'm tired of these long term face champions and I think it's time WWE changes things up by giving Edge a longer run as a heel WWE Champion.

Intercontinental Championship- Kenny Dykstra

I'm a big fan of Dykstra and I love his finishing leg drop off the top. Out of the whole Spirit Squad from day one I knew he would be the only one to take that big step. He has the look of a champion and if WWE would give him the ball he can run with it.

Tag Team Champions- Hardy Boyz

Togeather these two are a fun tag team that can have great tag team matches. Look at there match with Cade and Murdoch at Backlash, it was a good match.

Womens Championship- Mickie James

Simply because she is the best womens wrestler on the roster.

Cruiserweight Champion- Jimmy Wang Yang

Chavo shouldn't be in the CW division and neither should Helm's. They both deserve roles feuding in the mid card/upper midcard zone. Jimmy Wang Yang is very talented and entertaining in the ring and deserves the right to carry that division.

OK, you kind of missed part of the point to the thread. What matches would you like to see to unify the titles? Who would you want Dykstra Edge and the Hardys to face? They obviously wouldn't just make them the champions, who would be the us champ going in, the WHC, etc?

I'd like to see Edge (WWE) against Batista (WHC) against RVD (ECW) to unify the titles. That would make for a triple threat match, even if it wasn't for the titles.
To unify the US titles and IC titles, Dispite the fact that he's already mentioned, I'd like to see RVD and Booker T decide these two titles fates. They're both multi time champs with these two titles, and I think them feuding again, this time for the titles, would be pretty sweet.
Finally, I'd like to see the another TLC match with the same three tag teams as before, although I know it won't happen.
And if they made all the titles the same, that would mean that midcarders would never be seen, to we could just chuck out the Womans and Cruzierweights Belts. They're never used anyways.

Solid topic FinalFWFChamp...

For the main belts..this is gonna sound like kind of a cop-out..but indulge me for a moment. I'd like to see Undertaker as the WHC lose to a superstar with a similar, but even darker gimmick..someone along the undertaker/kane/abyss gimmick.. He could usher in a "new age of darkness" similar to when 'Taker was leading the Ministry of Darkness in the Attitude Era. The match itself could be epic..after the pin, the lights go out and when they come back on, Taker is gone. Next episode of Raw/Smackdown, the new champ is cutting his "new age of darkness" promo when all of a sudden the lights go out, lightening strikes and Taker's voice cuts a "i will not rest in peace" type promo.. which leads to a great fued between the two and whatever guys they recruit to their respective sides.

IC/US title - I think these titles should serve their intended purpose of putting over younger talent. I think a Ken Kennedy (US) vs Kenny Dykstra (IC). I think Kennedy is better on the mic so I'll say he gets that win. The fued should put both of them over to the point where the are just on the doorstep of main event level. If Kennedy cashes in MITB in the next month or so, I reserve the right to switch it to MVP vs. Kenny Dykstra instead.

Tag Team - While ideally this would put over a younger team like the IC/US unification, the tag titles are in so much disarray right now that I think it would need to be an established team that wins them. Since those seem to be in short supply right now, I guess I'll have to go with the Hardyz winning over Deuce and Domino. I'd rather see London and Kendick in that match with the Hardyz as that would be a better match IMO, but L&K need to revitalize the cruiserweight division.

Speaking of the cruiserweight division..since there is nothing to unfiy it with, I would send ALL the cruiserweights to ECW. Make ECW have a heavyweight hardcore only division and all the cruiserweights to provide a semblence of the actual fast-paced wrestling from the old ECW. The ECW title would be basically a hardcore championship.

WWE Championship and World Heavyweight Championship: I would love to see my own personal match for this. First its an 8 man tag match. Whichever side wins the 8 man tag match will go onto a tag match straight after the 8 man tag match. The normal tag match would have 1 smackdown guy and 1 raw guy vs 1 smackdown guy and 1 raw guy. The winners of the match goes onto vs each other later in the evening. One team will consist of Edge, Undertaker, John Cena and Batista. The other team will consist of HBK, Rey Mysterio, Mark Henry and Triple H. Henry gets frustrated with his team so he snaps the rest of his teammates. This leads to Cena pinning Mysterio. Teams break of into Edge and Taker vs Cena and Batista. Taker hits the tombstone on Batista so there goes their team. Later it is Edge vs Taker.
My winner would be Edge cause of his short title runs from before and Undertaker needs surgery. If he didnt need surgery i would want him feuding with Edge.

US and IC Title: I would love to see a battle royal for this. Get 10 smackdown superstars and 10 raw superstars. The 10 sd superstars could be: Benoit, MVP, Kennedy, Matt Hardy, Booker T (HE SHOULD HAVE DROPPED THE KING BOOKER GIMMICK), Kane, Boogeyman, Finlay, Gregory Helms and The Miz. The 10 Raw would be Randy Orton, Santino Marella, Shelton Benjamin, Jeff Hardy, Carlito, Flair, Masters, Nitro, Kenny and a big surprise...a new superstar to Raw by the name of C.M. Punk.
My winner would be Punk as a great surprise to him coming over to raw.

World Tag Team Championships and WWE Tag Team Championships. I would love to see a Fatal Fourway tag match for the gold. Elimination style. It would be: The Hardys vs Deuce and Domino vs The Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs London Kendrick. D and D would be first out, then WGGT, then London Kendrick.
The winners would be The Hardys.

What do you think of my matches.

Ok, to unify the WWE/World/ECW title, I would have a six-man hell in a cell, with the 3 champions and their respective number one contenders, so from Raw it would be Cena as champ and Orton, Smackdown would be Batista as champ and Mr Kennedy and from ECW, erm perhaps RVD and Lashley, and I would have Orton or Kennedy win.

For the IC/US titles I would have Chris Benoit (US) and Shelton Benjamin in a 30 minute Iron Man match, I just think that would be such a technically sound match, I would have Shelton win, so that Benoit could go after the WWE title.

For the Tag Titles, I would have a ladder match between the Hardyz and London and Kendrick, that would be crazy, probably have the Hardyz win but then have London and Kendrick win a return match, perhaps in a steel cage.

That would make for one hell of a PPV, at least in my eyes anyway, I think the WWE is starting to head this way anyway so we will see.

for the main titles it would be a 6 man elimanation chamber with the champs and the contenders wwe champ cena no1 contender edge whc champ batista no1 contender kennedy ecw champ rvd no1 contender sabu

winner:edge

u.s champ benoit he deserves to be the champ afetr his good matches vs int champ c.m punk he gets a push for the title (cm.punk jumped to raw the same night) this should be a 30 min iron man match

winner:benoit 6-4

tag champs for raw hardys vs tag champs for smackdown london and kendrick both teams are good high flyers and are put in a tlc match in which kendrick and london win but in the rematch the hardys win in a normal tag so london and kendrick go in to the cru divsion

the cru divison is a ecw only and has

brian kendrick
paul london
rey
chavo
jimmy wang yang
and some more i can not remember there names :icon_sad:

Edge (wwe champ) vs King Bookah (WHC) vs Rvd(ecw champ) triple threat ladder match and let it end with RVD 5 staring Bookah from the ladder then edge spearing rvd and King Bookah hitting edge with the Book end and starts the climb to obtain the belts.

John Cena (wwe champ) vs. edge(whc) vs. orton vs. lashley vs. batista vs. kennedy vs. hbk vs. hhh vs. kane vs. undertaker vs. umaga vs. The Rock (made his return to wrestling) in a 12-man double-tier elimination chamber

Winner: The Rock (undisputed champ) <<<<<Back for Good.

Jeff Hardy (IC) vs. Benoit (U.S.) vs. MVP vs. Finlay in a 4-way ladder match

Winner: Finlay (new IC champ)

Cryme Tyme (raw tag champs) vs. rvd/sabu (sd! tag champs) vs. New Age Outlaws (made return to WWE) vs. world's greatest tag team in a 4-way tables match, where 3 teams must go thru a table to have a winner

Winners: New Age Outlaws

I would also bring back the Hardcore title (would be the old ECW title)
CM Punk vs. Sandman vs. Elijiah Burke vs. Matt Hardy vs. Carlito vs. Mick Foley vs. Dreamer vs. The Miz vs. Viscera vs. Val Venis in a 10-man 15-minute Hardcore match

Winner: Matt Hardy

That's just my idea for the unification of all the titles and finally the WWE would get rid of the brand extension. Also, I would form a ton of tag teams like back in the 80's and 90's because the WWE is lacking that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back