Who do you want as your champions this Summer?

WWE CHAMP: Orton: Well because his the legendkiller and i dont want Cena to be champ any more. Also Orton will make a awesome champ!

WHC: Edge: Well it is said that he is going to have a long run as champ and as much as i hate him I will have to say he will be champ!

U.S: M.V.P: Well his name says it all he is smackdowns MOST VALUBLE PLAYA!!! He deserves it and thats all i can really say!

Intercontinental: Any One But Santino Marrella: It is another one of those things like with Carlito when they debut they win a title. I hate when Carlito won it on his debut when there was other competitors that were more worthy like Booker T. Same as Santino Marrella. Like Jeff Hardy, Carlito Nitro Benjamin all could of won it but they gave it to a person that has not had a televised match.

Smackdown Tag Champs: Major Brothers: It was obvious why they were moved to Smackdown because they were the only Tag Team on ECW and they were planning for them to have a title run.

RAW Tag Champs: London and Kendrick: Well i hate the over used Cowboys that somehow beat the Hardy'z and now that London and Kendrick are on Raw they can have a run at it.

Womens and Cruiserweight i dont really care about.

ECW title: Benoit: He will beat Punk at Vengeance and be the ECW Champ! They were complaining about him not having good mic skills for being a main eventer but obvisouly in ECW that doesnt matter (HINT LASHLEY)!!!

they are who i want to be champs!

WWE
I just can't see John Cena dropping it. With that said, he really has had some shit feuds as of late. Umaga, Khali and now i hear they plan on having Snitsky against him? There is so many good feuds they could do and i feel even with injuries, they could do some decent feuds. Why isn't Orton feuding with Cena? They are the top two guys on Raw and have never feuded. Cena can't even wrestle that well, but he has the ability to get a reaction whether it be cheers or boo's and thats why he's the top dog, cos no1 else can get reaction at the moment like him. If I had to choose my champion, it would be Randy Orton

World Heavyweight Title
Again, i can't see Edge dropping the ball here. I think he'll cheat to win against Batista at Vengeance. As for his next feud, i don't know who they'll put against him, but i'd imagine Edge will retain his title til the end of the year and he deserves it to. I would keep him as my WHC.

ECW
Erm, same as other people, would like to see Rey Mysterio lead the way. If he wasn't to be on ECW, then Benoit or Punk would be a good choice.

U.S Title
Wow, it appears everyone is loving MVP right now, but i just fear that when you are a heel and the crowd start to like you, WWE turn you 'gay' into a face no1 really likes. It happened to Brock Lesnar, who looked unstoppable and crazy to the point of turning him to where he came out to a smile on his face? It happened to John Cena who'd come out in his rap clothes, the hat, the jersey, act like a bad ass, insult the crowd or his opponent with his rap. wen he changed, he became such a queer. I hope this doesn't happen with MVP who has the potential to be something big.

I.C
Maybe a bit harsh but does anybody really care? It's lost its value since this Italian Idiot got it, give it to someone who really deserves it. My pick would be Carlito Carribean Cool. I think he'd should a feud with Super Crazy, i reckon that would be pretty good.

Womens
Erm, it might be me, but since when did Victoria and Mickie James stop being the top two current women wrestlers? I think Melina, Jillian and Candice are 'in the works' so to speak. they are improving but their skills ent quite there yet. Fair play to them though. It was a joke having Ashley in the Wrestlemania match and she certainly proved it.

Cruiserweight
Erm, can't argue with Jimmy Wang Yang can ya? He's kickin chavo's ass. they haven't really done much with this title since Helms lost it. Helms shouldn't have lost it in my opinion, certainly not to chavo. It was brilliant the way Helms was champ for a year (almost) because he was quite believable n at least drew some sort of reaction...Chavo = Zzzzz

Raw Tag Team
Raw have some good tag teams now shud they not break them up. highlanders, london n kendrick, Cryme time, WGTT, Hardys, Cade n Murdock. Its hard to choose from any of them. i love london n kendrick, the new hardys i think but Cade n Murdock are your stereotypical Tag team and are deserving of the titles...at least for the summer.

Smackdown
Not really sure what tag teams are on smackdown now except for the the Major Bros and Deuce n Domino. Needs more competition on this to be a good division. I honestly ent fussed as i dont like the greaseballs and havent seen enuf of the major bros.

WWE CHAMP: edge (best in ring abilty without a doubt after benoit and id rather see him on raw not shitdown)
WORLD CHAMP: chris benoit (the most underated wrestler ever! i mean cum on vince let lashley walk all over him whats up with that!!)
ECW: monty brown fuck that cor von shit (never won the belt in tna so he deserves at least 1 title rein)
IC: carlito(good wrestler and him and benjamin would be a great fued)
US: mark henry (has he ever won a title?!)
cruiserweight: jimmy wang (good gimmick and a hard worker)
WWE TAG: crime time (wen was the last time we had black tag champs!!)
WORLD TAG: cade and murdoch (i dont know why i jus like these guys)

WWE Champ: King Booker (One of the most underrated wrestlers of all-time, excellent mic-skills, best heel in the company.)

World Champ: Batista (I know the guy takes a lot of crap for his in-ring skills but he's still a bad ass and can really beat the living hell out of people when he wants too.)

ECW Champ: Chris Benoit (The best wrestler on the roster from the original ECW. Also gives Benoit a chance to be a main-event guy and a world champion again.)

Intercontinental Champ: Bobby Lashley (This belt needs a big name to win in order to bring some prestige back to the title.)

U.S. Champ: MVP (This guy is an absolute STAR in the making. He's got charisma, solid in-ring skills, and cuts great promos. He justs carries himself and looks like a star and he will be a main event guy in the future.)

Raw Tag Champs: World's Greatest Tag Team (Shelton Benjamin is by far the most underrated wrestler in WWE and him and Charlie Haas are 10 times the team that Cade and Murdoch will ever be.)

Smackdown Tag Champs: The Hardy Boyz (Jeff Hardy should be moved to Smackdown to add depth to their face roster cuz Raw will have too many faces once DX returns and the Hardys can have fresh feuds against other teams than Cade and Murdoch.)

Cruiserweight Champ: Chavo Guerrero (Besides the Hardys, by far the best wrestler that is under the cruiserweight weight limit and a very underappreciated wrestler with a very accomplished career.)

Women's Champ: Candice Michelle (Absolutely the hot diva in the WWE and her in-ring skills have vastly improved to make her a credible women's champion. If she keeps improving in the ring the way that she is then she will become the next Trish Stratus.)

Definately not Candice for womens champion and Mr Kennedy....Kennedy! Needs the wwe title soon actually as long as cena loses it i dont care who gets it!

Definately not Candice for womens champion and Mr Kennedy....Kennedy! Needs the wwe title soon actually as long as cena loses it i dont care who gets it!

Kennedy doesn't need to get the title soon, he is right now a liability in terms of injuries that he needs to be waiting until Wrestlemania, learn some anticipation for the event If he gets it there it will be the crowning moment in his career. There are other candidates for the title that can work well with it. Like Orton or Booker for RAW.

For Smackdown, I will go with Edge, because we have all seen too much of Batista, Edge has the personality to pull it off right now he is the top heel in the WWE. It is also about time a heel was given a lengthy reign as the top dog on a show.

For ECW, the most obvious answer is Chris Benoit, while I would also like to see Tommy Dreamer take the title one more time and then he retires from actually wrestling anymore. But Chris Benoit is the best choice as you can have him in a series of feuds that will set up at least four-five for a main event role in the future, like CM Punk, Marcus Cor Van, Elijah Burke, Jonny Nitro and Matt Striker, while you may disagree with Striker being in there he is a fundamentally sound wrestler that can get heat easily, an example is you all hating him for his gimmick. Thinking about it I also want to see Kevin Thorne in there with a shot at the Title at some stage.

For the IC title, I would want to see Carlito or Shelton Benjamin get it, most likely Carlito as he is good worker when motivated and I see the title giving him motivation for him to work well.

For the US title, I see MVP dominating it for the rest of the year while I still think he looks like a power ranger he has shown that he is willing to go the extra mile when he does a match like the Inferno match against Kane, he also showed that he can Wrestle well in his matches against Chris Benoit, he does need to be in a few matches with some other workers to see what he can do but I am certain that he is a good solid Wrestler.

for the Cruisers, I will say Jamie Noble, he has the skill to do this well, he is underrated by the WWE and the WWE fans that don't watch his Indy stuff. This is only because Spanky is now on RAW so he can't win it.

for the Women, I see Candice winning it at Vengence with Jillian Hall getting a run as Champ by Summerslam.

The WWE Tag belts- Deuce and Domino right now but if the Majors suitably impress me, then possibly them.

the World Tag belts- I think it is going to to be Cade and Murdoch that are going to hold the belts they are an old school tag team that can quite possibly bring Tag Team Wrestling back into a good state like it was in the 80's and early 90's, where you had the titles mean something.

WWE: Booker, but only if he turns back to Booker T, otherwise, John Cena is fine. Great mic skills, great charisma, and despite the dilema of his 'wrestling ability', his matches serve their purpose

World: Matt Hardy. Yes, he's my favourite wrestler so obviously I want him at the top, as we all do with our favourites, but I believe, given time, Matt can become one of the main faces on Smackdown! The fans LOVE him, he gets massive pops, he can wrestle, and he isnt bad on the mic. He has it all to be a champ. A feud with Edge this summer (Winter in Australia) would prove what I'm saying

IC: Jeff Hardy. He made a great IC Champ last year, and I'm no fan of this Santino guy. He annoys me. I wish he';d drop the belt sooner rather than later

US: Ric Flair. He's another main face on Smackdown! and him as US Champ would definitely draw in viewers, people just LOVE him

ECW: CM Punk or The Miz. Both charismatic, both whacky characters, and both can work solid matches. I'd like to see a feud between these 2 over the ECW title

CW: Who cares? I'll go with Rey

WWE Tag Team Champs: Their aren't many teams to choose from on Smackdown! In fact, is there anyone other than D&D?

World Tag Team Champs: Cryme Time. Great team, people have rly gotten to like them, and altho they are a tad like the Los Guerrero's, why's that a bad thing? The Los Guerro's were great!

Women's: Candice or Ashley. Both young, hot, and they are learning to wrestle pretty well too.

Womens- Victoria, She is a great heel and hot and she is the most talented and experienced women wrestler.
Cruiserweight-Shannon Moore or Chavo, either is great Chavo great heel and i would like wwe to push Shannon Moore in the cruiserweight divivsion and he is a young talent.
Raw tag: WGTT, Shelton has not had a decent tag match since along time. Both haas and benjamin are great in the ring together and both very athletic, it would be nice to se them at top and purhaps feud with Cryme Tyme or some other face tag on raw.
Smackdown tag- Brothers of Destruction(WONT HAPPEN) so i dont know i rarely watch smackdown.
US: MVP, he is improving and he is getting a good push. Im not a fan of him but he will be a big heel in no time.
IC- Jeff Hardy or Booker T, not king booka.
ECW: RVD, i know but he deserves if i were vince i would give him it, he has charisma and a bunch of fans to back him up. if not him, Benoit it would be nice for him to rule ecw. Or Elija burke, biggest heel they have.
World: Edge, better than batista, deserves a nice long run.
WWE: HHH, when he comes back i hope he turns heel, and dominate Raw again.

WWE: Randy Orton, because he's an amazing sports entertainer and he deserves it(besides the fact that Cena is over-played and boring).

World Heavyweight: Edge, I really want them to push him even more. The man is just pure brilliance, he has so much potential.

United States: Kane, he's been jobbing to so many people over the past few years. A lot of fans still like him a lot. I want them to do a story-line where he puts his mask back on, and the monster returns full force.

Intercontinental: William Regal, one of my all-time favorate wrestlers. It's been rumored that Triple H helped him get moved to RAW so he can have a singles push. If this is true i'm all for it!

WWE Tag: The Major Brothers, it's about time we got a fresh new tag team that could actually do something cool in the ring. They just need a good story line and fued and then they're set.

World Tag: Cade & Murdoch: These guys impress me more everytime I see them.

Cruiserweight: (I would want Gregory Helms, but he won't be back for a while) Chavo, so many people under-rate and shoot down Chavo. I personally think he's great. A new finisher might help though.

Womens: Melina, she's crazy an fiesty, and can put on a decent match.

ECW: Johnny Nitro, I want see what he can really do.

wwe/randy orton he is the best guy on raw by far, who cares if he trashed a hotel room hhh vs randy orton for the wwe title at summer slam sounds great.

whc/edge he is great on the mic and he has worked so hard he deserves a long title regin.

ecw/cris benoit he was going to win it last nigt but could not at the next ppv he will ge the title.

ic/mr kennedy i know he really is a main eventer but on raw he could become a top mid carder.

us/ric flair he is leaving at wm24 so they sould give him one last long title run

cw/chavo i know everone else hates him but i think he is great so the title should stay with him.

wc/candice michelle she is the hotest diva so she should just stay champ.

wtt/london and kendrick i don't really like them but they could be the next hardys.

wwett/d&d should stay champs they do not really have any other tag teams on sd anyway

WWE title: Randy Orton anyone but John Cena would be great.
World title: Edge I think he will hold it for a while.
ECW title: CM Punk because he is the best wrestler in ECW at the moment.
IC title: Mr. Kennedy because he could feud with HHH over the title.
US title: Kane because the big red machine needs to have a title reign to give him the push he needs to get the world title.
World Tag title: Cryme Tyme they are a great tag team with heaps of charisma and would have a great reign as champs.
WWE Tag title: The Major Brother because the WWE Smackdown tag team division is full of heels they need a good face tag team to win.
Cruiserweight title: Rey Mysterio should beat Chavo at the Great American Bash because he injured him.
Womens title: Mickie James should beat Candice in a face vs face match at summerslam.

WWE: MR. Kennedy because he deserves it, and Cena has been champ too long.

World: Eugene because it would be really funny

ECW: CM Punk because Johnny Nitro Sucks!

US: Kane's went a long time without being a singles champ.

IC: Anybody except santino marella, the gimmick is getting old

WWE Tag team: Mark Henry and the great Khali, make them like Kane and Big Show last year, dominating

World tag team: Cryme Tyme, they havent been tag team champs, and i don't like Cade and murdoch being champs.

Womans: Mickie James, because I hate candice's music.

Cruiserweight: Chavo Guerrero, i think he is fine where he is.

My choises would have to be

WWE Champ: Randy Orton - he's got a good moveset and is a good heel that could have good fueds with a lot of superstars. Just get the belt off Cena and I'll be happy.

WHC: I'm fine with Edge - Mostly because I'm a fan but he's one of the top heels ATM and I see him fueding with Matt Hardy in the futre. He's a good champion that desirves to have a long run.

ECW World Champ: RVD - Havn't forgot about this guy, he's got a lot of charisma left, who cares if he does/did drugs as long as he gets help for it I'm fine with RVD as champ over there, ECW needs a veteran to put over the younger guys.

US: Matt Hardy - Looking great in the ring lately and IMO it's time for a push towards singles gold again and the US title could be the steping stone he needs to the WHC game.

Intercontinental: He's Super. he's Crazy yes Super Crazy! - I like this guys in ring style thou he doesn't really have the mic skills to be a champion a short run with the title would be fun to watch and see him drop it to Jeff Hardy.

Cruiserweight: Shannon Moore - Drop the "Reject" gimmic and this guy would be a contender for the title. Don't really care about this one, but Chavo should start looking for US gold.

Womens: Victoria - It's been too long since she's had a good run with the Womens' Title. She's the top heel diva IMO.

World Tag Team: London & Kendrick - There great and fun to watch in the ring and now that RAWs getting some decent Tag Teams over there it's time that there were a lot of tag team matches. These guys could have good matches with a lot of teams.

WWE Tag Team: The Major Brothers - I didn't see a lot of these guys but from what I saw they were good in the ring. And with one half of the current champs injured it might be time to push these guys.

WWE champ: Randy orton, then i wanna see him feud with triple H

WHC: Edge.. he deserves to be champ and lets hope this time its a long run, cuz as of right now, hes still kind of a paper champ... hope he feuds with matt in the future

ECW champ: CM punk... im guessing it wont take that long for him to be ecw champ, and now days, i think hes the one who deserves it the most.

US champ: Kane.. i hope he starts dominating again.. and maybe goes back to using the mask, that would be awsome, if not Kane then Matt, hes improving a lot.

IC champ: MR. Kennedy, maybe then he could feud with lashley or booker to bring some meaning to the title

Cruiserweight champ: Rey mystero, and start feuding with many other cruiserweights to make the title interesting and actually important, helms was champ for almost a year but defended it like every 4 months =/

Womens: Mickey James... i just like her XD

World Tag Team: WGTT.. they are awsome in the ring and deserve a reign

WWE tag team: Major Brothers... either them or D & D right?.. both i dont really care much for...

Ive already posted my champs but ive kind of changed my mind so i hope this is okay.
Out of the guys not injured

WWE: Randy Orton
Need i say more look how hes calmed down. Every time i see him i really like how he does the shoulder breaker, he is allways beat by Cena or something so id rather have Cena chasing the title to be honest.

World Heavywieght: Edge
I hate how they mega push him as a right asshole. Hes prolly a pure nice guy, but they dont need to make him the mega asshole. Keep him as a heel just like i want to be the best and i need to do anything to be the best kinda heel.

ECW: CM Punk
Give him a short reign and loose it to an original. Stop Balls being a jobber hes popular. ECW needs some more experienced guys in the brand but the way Punk has been is impresive being champ dosnt let him get rusty and old like some of the new wrestlers coming in and using ECW as top level developmental who are supposed to be learning not forgeting.

US: Kane
If not involved in a World Heavyweight rivalry then US defo. He could loose it to Matt Hardy and seeing Kane beat guys like Batista, Khali and have long matches with mid carders would increase the fact that Kane isnt crap and then randomly beats people. When Matt beats Kane it would be like woah he beat Kane hes good.

IC: MR KENNEDY
Kennedy is a Mid Carder right now so if he won the title it would be like a build up to guys like Booker or Lashley winning it seeing as u cant go from guys like shity Nitro and Santino to a top class wrestler like Booker, coz it would be like wtf?

Cruiserweight: Chavo
Hes experienced and can up the game with the division having him hold the title for a while. After that he could lose it to a Cruiser whos trained up a bit while Chavo holds the title then Chavo could go for US gold.

Womens: Candice
Shes fine right now give her a title run for a while to make her more of a top womens wrestler and give her the experience coz not every title holder has to be the mentor type to their respective division, then loose it to Mickey James coz that would be phesable.

WWE tag: Batista and Flair
They held the World Tag Team before and Batista needs training so give him the belt and train him up.

World Tag Team: WGTT
I have a cool idea they could win the title and say yeah we are the best. Have them beat some crap guys, some good guys like Booker and someone else then the GM could go and say lets see whos brand has the best Tag Team Champions. Have a short rivalry between the two brands champs, obv the last match would be a normal tag match because no DQ ect isnt a test of ability. Have the two brands champs fight for thier brands pride obv not a title thats to obvious and anyway unifying the titles is bad coz all WWE needs to do is sort out the 2 Brands.

WWE Champ: King/Booker T- He plays the role of the strong yet cowardly heel to a t.(no pun intended). But the guy has good mic skills and has made the king role comical and credible once again. The man has put up with everything that the WWE has tosses at him and he should be rewarded by being allowed to shatter RAW's glass cieling.

World Heavyweight Champion: Batista sux. Edge is over rated. Khali and Kane only serve for the freak crowd. So who would my choice be? Drum Role Please....... Ric Flair! Wooooo! Yes, the wheelin, dealin, limosine riding, kiss stealin son of a gun should be the world champ. The faces (or heels) could rally around him and help him keep the gold and then he could retire., opening up a World title tourney that would help shake Smackdown a bit.

ECW: Punk has sucked since he started doing the GTS. So Nitro or Burke should be the heel holding it down in the third teir as the rating build up with every new face that comes to challenge them and bring them down.

U.S: Finlay looks good in gold. Plain and simple. He's a guy who needs to be in the title hunt cuz he cuts good promos, works hard, and has a sidekick that makes his gimmick fresher each day. Not an up and comer, but a solid second tier man until Master can build up a personality.

Intercontinental: Misteeeeeeerrrrrrrr Ken-ne-dy!!!! .....Ken-ne-dy! Yes, I said it. But the only reason is because I want to see Booker as champ first and think that he should have gold around his waist in the meantime.

Women's: Who cares. The heels get jobbed out of existance to please the fans and the faces can't wrestle worth a bleep. To be honest, the women's title is about as credible as it was when Harvey Whippleman held it. So why bother watching.

Cruiserweight: I think that Noble deserves a strong run with the title. He's got a shooter style that gives him a lean mean look and should be able to have a go with the title in a division overfilled with high flyers.

Raw Tag: This title means nothing. Too many "non teams' have held this title for it to be credible anymore. They made the actual teams look like indy jobbers during those times. So it's not worth having as it's lackluster. Name me ONE strong team in this division? Don't worry, I'll wait while you wrack your brain.

Smackdown Tag: Duece and Domino do a pretty credible job with the belts. Let's keep it that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back