WWE Raw 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

usctroj11

Dark Match Jobber
Ok I will be doing raw and smackdown starting with the first week of january and will have 4 weeks in between each PPV I will WWE PPV Schedule with only 12 PPVs a year so here are the rosters for each show and champions.

Raw

Triple H ( WWE Champion ) ( WWE Tag Team Champion)
Batista
Shawn Michaels ( WWE Tag Team Champion )
Mr. Kennedy
Matt Hardy
MVP ( Intercontinental Champion )
Chris Jericho
Bobby Lashley
Randy Orton
CM Punk
Trevor Murdoch
Lance Cade
Paul London
Brian Kendrick
Johnny Nitro
Joey Mercury
William Regal
Super Crazy
JTG
Shad
Chris Masters
Chavo Guerrero
Kevin Thorne
Carlito
Funaki

Smackdown

Edge ( World Heavyweight Champion )
Undertaker
John "Bradshaw" Layfield
John Cena
Umaga
Jeff Hardy
Finlay ( United States Champion )
RVD
Kane
Rey Mysterio
Shelton Benjamin
Charlie Haas
Brett Major
Brian Major
Deuce
Domino
Kenny Dykstra
Shannon Moore
Jamie Noble
Tajiri
Gregory Helms
Sandman
Tommy Dreamer
Elijah Burke ( World Tag Team Champion )
Marcus Cor Von ( World Tag Team Champion )

These Rosters are just temporary and could change

Looks like a decent rumble. Not another Edge/Cena match tho!! Especially Edge losing... lol. Nice to see Kennedy win it. Should be interesting. Matt Hardy as the US Champ, I can "dig that sucka" but I'm sure Booker T can't... But I guess it doesn't matter, as you're doing Raw not SD. There was a US Title match but no World Title match, or do you have all SD Titles and the WWE Title? Cus the WHC wasnt defended but the WWE Tag, CW & US Titles were... Good luck

Raw Preview Week 1

Raw storms into Tampa Bay, Florida to kick off the new year and two matches have been confirmed for the show.

WWE Champion John Cena will take on the Irishman Finlay in a non-title match

Also Jeff Hardy will defend his Intercontinental Title against Carlito

Tune in Monday Night for this and much more!!!

May I ask, How do you join book this because i have good storylines that i think people would enjoy but i do not no how to join book this. Please reply.

all you have to do is have 10 posts then make your own thread ps im sorry if its spamming but i was answering his question

*NEW RAW PREVIEW*

Raw storms into Tampa Florida coming off the events of Armageddon.

Last night at Armageddon Triple H defeated Kane in a Last Man Standing Match to retain his WWE Title. Monday Night Triple H will be teaming with former DX running mate Shawn Michaels as they defend the WWE tag team titles against Cade & Murdoch.

Also last night Mr. Kennedy defeated Batista using the ropes and also Shawn Michaels defeated CM Punk in the match of the night on Raw Batista will square off with CM Punk who will be able to rebound after their loss.

All this and much more on Raw.

Raw Week 1

**** A highlight video is shown of Armageddon , including Kennedy defeating Batista, Shawn Michaels super kicking CM Punk, Randy Orton defeating Chris Jericho to become the # 1 contender for Triple H’s WWE Title, and finally Triple H getting up just as the ref counted Kane down for the ten count in their Last Man Standing Match ****

The Raw opening plays and then the fireworks go off and we are live from Tampa, Florida for Monday Night Raw!!

JR: Hello everybody welcome to Monday Night Raw, I’m Jim Ross alongside Jerry the King Lawler and we have an action packed show tonight including a WWE tag team Title match.

King: That’s right JR DX will defend their titles against Cade & Murdoch, and we will also hear from the new # 1 contender for Triple H’s WWE Title Randy Orton, I cant wait!!

JR: That’s right, now lets go to the ring for our first match of the night.

Match 1
Chavo Guerrero vs. Chris Jericho

“OOOHHH Chavo” hits and out comes Chavo Guerrero to some boos from the Tampa Bay crowd, he runs to the ring and flips in between the middle ropes and waits for his opponent. The countdown clock begins and the crowd pops 5,4,3,2,1 BOOM the pyro goes off and “Break the Walls Down” blasts as Y2J Chris Jericho comes out onto the entrance ramp. He does his signature pose on the top of the entrance ramp as the crowd cheers him loudly. He walks to the ring and he gets into the ring as the match is about to begin.
The bell rings and they circle each other in the center of the ring and they lock up and Chavo gets the upper hand as he gets behind Jericho and hooks him in a waist lock. Jericho uses his strength and backs Chavo into the corner and he releases the hold and Jericho hits him with a hard slap to the chest and another and Chavo holds his chest as Jericho grabs him by the arm and tries to whip him into the opposite corner but Chavo resists and pulls Jericho in and hits Jericho with a elbow to the head. Jericho backs off and Chavo dropkicks him down to one knee, and Chavo runs at Jericho and Jericho explodes into him and takes him down with a hard clothesline. Jericho covers quickly 1.……no Chavo kicks out quickly, but Jericho keeps him grounded with a head scissors, but Chavo gets out of it and both men are quickly to a standing position. Chavo runs at Jericho and goes for a clothesline but Jericho ducks it and lifts him up and drops him with a back suplex. Chavo holds the back of his head in pain as Jericho lifts him off the mat and sends him off the ropes and takes him down with a flying forearm. Chavo is down and Jericho lifts him to his feet and drops him with a scoop slam and then heads over to the corner. He climbs the ropes to the top turnbuckle as Chavo staggers to his feet and falls into the ropes causing Jericho to land nuts first on the top turnbuckle!! Jericho screams in pain as Chavo catches his breath and heads over to the corner and he climbs up the turnbuckles and begins to hit Jericho with a rights to the head. Chavo tries to hook him for a superplex but Jericho fights him off and throws him down to the mat hard. Chavo lays on the mat as Jericho taunts him to get up. Chavo gets slowly to his feet as Jericho is perched on the top turnbuckle and Chavo turns around and Jericho leaps off and nails Chavo with an awesome missile dropkick. Jericho covers him 1.…….2.……no Chavo kicks out. Jericho tries to lift Chavo up but as he his Chavo nails him with an undetected low blow and Jericho falls to one knee as Chavo falls into the ropes and runs at Jericho and nails him with a hard rising knee to the face of Jericho, and Jericho falls to the mat limply and Chavo continues his assault on Jericho as he stomps him to the mat with boots to the upper body. He then lifts his opponent up and hits him with a scoop slam and he walks slowly over to the corner and appears to be heading to the top turnbuckle. He gets their but Jericho has gotten to his feet and he runs over to the corner and nails Chavo with a hard right and another. He climbs up the turnbuckles with him and he hooks him and connects with a superplex!! Both men lay on the mat down, and Jericho starts to move preventing the ref from counting both down, Jericho is in the corner and he taunts Chavo to get up, and Chavo staggers to his feet and turns around, Jericho waits and charges at Chavo and nails him with the Codebreaker!! Chavo falls to the mat limply and Jericho covers 1.……….2.………..3. Jericho has won this opening contest of Monday Night Raw.

Winner: Chris Jericho ( 5:46 )

After the match Chris Jericho celebrates his victory in the ring and out of nowhere comes Mr. Kennedy and he attacks Jericho from behind he begins to stomp him to the mat, and Jericho tries to cover up but Kennedy is relentless. He lifts Jericho up and Jericho starts to fight back with rights and lefts to the head of Kennedy. Jericho goes for another right but Kennedy ducks it and hits Jericho with a kick to the gut and then nails him with the Mic Check!!! Jericho lays on the mat holding his head as Kennedy walks up the ramp with an evil grin on his face.

JR: I don’t know what that was about that was a hainess attack Mr. Kennedy just delivered to Chris Jericho.

King: It sure was but I’m sure Kennedy has a reason for it.

The camera cuts backstage and we see Randy Orton walking to the ring.

JR: The # 1 contender will address us next, we will see what he has to say King.

King: I cant wait JR!!

( Commercial Break )

We come back from commercial and “Burn in my Light” plays over the speaker and out comes the # 1 contender for the WWE Title Randy Orton. He walks to the ring with a sinister look on his face. He gets into the ring and gets a microphone. He tries to start talking but the fans are chanting You Suck at him after a while he starts to speak.

Orton: Why don’t you people just shut the hell up!! If you haven’t realized it I don’t give a damn about you people, and quite frankly I never will. I feel sorry for you people, your jealousy disgusts me. ( they continue to boo him loudly ). But enough with you idiots, lets talk about something that really matters and that is the fact that I defeated your savior Chris Jericho last night at Armageddon 1.…….2.………3. And if you people haven’t realized it yet that makes me your # 1 contender for the WWE Championship. And at the Royal Rumble……..

He gets interrupted by “Live for the Moment” and the crowd goes nuts as out comes the returning Matt Hardy. The crowd begins to chant Hardy, Hardy, Hardy. He has a microphone.

Hardy: Man it feels good to be back. Now I have been sitting at home and all I have been seeing on Raw is Randy Orton running his mouth and weaseling his way into a # 1 contenders match which ( he looks at Orton ) you cheated to win.

Orton: Matt Hardy what the hell you think you are doing out here interrupting me!!

Hardy: Well Randy I’m here ready to fight, and well why not you Randy?

Orton: You want to wrestle me!!?? Your just a little punk Matt Hardy, I don’t have to waste my time with a little nobody like you!!

Hardy: What’s the matter Randy? Are you scared? C’mon Randy me and you here tonight!!

Orton: Ok you little ingrate, you got your match tonight, and believe me your gonna regret ever coming out here!!

Hardy: Well thank you ready but there’s a little more to it than that. You see I have already spoken with our general manager Shane McMahon and he has made the match for your # 1 contedership at the Royal Rumble!!!

The crowd erupts as Orton looks on in disbelief, and Hardy sprints down to the ring and starts to hit Orton with rights and lefts, and Orton backs up and then gets a thumb to the eye and goes for an RKO but Hardy counters it and nails him with a Twist of Fate!! Hardy throws his shirt into the crowd and he walks up the ramp taunting Orton as he starts to come to and Orton has a disgusted look on his face.

JR: I can’t believe what happened here King, Matt Hardy just duped Randy Orton into putting his # 1 contendership on the line tonight in a match.

King: Its unfair JR, he shouldn’t have to do that. He earned that right last night at Armageddon.

JR: Well maybe your right but either way it will be one hell of a match!!

The camera cuts to a dark dark room where we see Kane sitting looking into a mirror and he begins to laugh sadistically and then smashes the mirror.

JR: King that monster is up next!!

King: O look out he doesn’t look happy.

( Commercial Break )

We come back from break and are ready for the next match

Match 2
Funaki vs. Kane

Funaki comes to the ring to a small pop and then Kane’s music hits and he comes out with a sinister look on his face and he walks to the ring.

Kane dominates most of the match hitting all of his signature moves and ends it mercifully with a huge choke slam and covers him 1.…..2.……3.

Winner Kane ( 2:09 )

After the match Kane takes Funaki and throws him violently to the outside and hits him with hard rights and lefts. He then takes apart the steel steps and then lifts Funaki and choke slams him on top of the steps!! Funaki lays motionless as the EMTs come to the ring as Kane walks to the back laughing at the damage he has caused.

JR: Kane is a despicable human being! If you can even call him human.

King: Well why don’t you go tell him that JR?

JR: I will pass on that thank you.

The camera cuts backstage where Todd Grisham is standing with Mr. Kennedy.

TG: Mr. Kennedy tonight you viscously attacked Chris Jericho, everyone is wondering why?

Kennedy: Why? Todd Grisham. You ask why well let me tell you why, I beat the hell out of Chris Jericho. Ever since he returned to the WWE, he has been telling us that he is going to save us. He even got himself a # 1 contenders match last night he couldn’t even win that so he isn’t saving us I am the savior of the WWE and my name is Missssssssttttttttteeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr…….

He gets blindsided by Chris Jericho and they begin to brawl into the backstage area. Jericho throws Kennedy into a table set up in the and he continues to assault him with rights and left hands and now referees come in and pull him off. As we cut to commercial break.

( Commercial Break )

We come back from commercial and a video airs saying that Bobby Lashley returns at the Royal Rumble.

King: Wow JR, that’s great news Lashley returning at the Royal Rumble, he is my pick to win it haha

JR: Well its not great news for the rest of the superstars in the match, that Lashley is a house.

King: You ain’t kidding that guy is huge and that’s why he is my pick JR.

JR: I wouldn’t bet against him that’s for sure. Last night at Armageddon Mr. Kennedy defeated Batista with a little help from the bottom rope. ( A video package is shown of the match ). We understand that Batista is backstage with Maria.

Maria: Umm Batista so last night you didn’t beat Kennedy what are your thoughts?

Batista: My thoughts, well last night just proved that Kennedy is a no good cheat but he will get his.

Maria: Umm ok well you have a match tonight with CM Punk?

Batista: Yea that’s right Shane put us in this match tonight and well Punk I have respect for you but I’m bringing my best so I hope you bring your best, because now the animal is unleashed!!

The camera cuts to the ring and we are ready for the next match

Match 3
CM Punk vs. Batista

CM Punk’s music hits and he comes out to a huge pop from the crowd. He runs to the ring and he poses on the turnbuckles he waits for his opponent. “ Animal” hits out and out comes Batista to a huge pop from the crowd, he does his signature pose at the top of the ramp as the pyro goes off behind him he makes it to the ring and the crowd starts to chant his name

The finish: CM Punk’s lower back has been worked the whole match and he holds it as he walks slowly over to the corner he climbs to the top turnbuckle and Batista is on his feet and he dives off and takes him down with a flying forearm. He covers 1.….2.……no Batista kicks out. Punk is to his feet, he lifts Batista up and then lifts him onto his shoulders and goes for the GTS but he cant hold Batista and his back gives out and Batista hits him with a clubbing blow to the back and he then whips him into the corner and charges in after him but CM Punk gets the boot off and Batista backs off and Punk hops up to the second rope and tries for a bulldog but Batista throws him across the ring and Punk lands hard on his lower back. Batista shakes the cobwebs out and he then lifts CM Punk up puts him between his legs and goes for the Batista Bomb but Punk fights out of it with right hands to the head and he then falls on top of Batista’s chest and he hooks the leg 1.………2.……….3!!! Yes CM Punk has defeated Batista in this grueling match. After the match CM Punk offers Batista a hand shake but he pushes it out of the way and walks out of the ring to the back with a dejected look on his face.

Winner: CM Punk ( 10:36 )

JR: That is some odd behavior from Batista there but nonetheless still an awesome match-up.

King: That was one heck of a match and we still have more to come tonight

JR: We sure do ( the screen shows DX vs. Cade and Murdoch still to come ) we still have the tag team title match and also ( the screen shows Randy Orton vs. Matt Hardy Up next ) Randy Orton vs. Matt Hardy in a match of epic proportions. All this and much more when we return.

( Commercial Break )

We come back from break and Todd Grisham is standing backstage with the WWE Tag Team Champions Triple H and Shawn Michaels.

TG: Triple H HBK tonight you defend your titles against the team of Cade and Murdoch your thoughts?

HHH: Well Todd, what do we think. We think these two cowboys are in for the fight of their life ain’t that right Shawn.

HBK: Well Hunter I would have to agree with that statement because tonight these two broke back mountain wannabes don’t have a chance against the showstopper and Triple H.

Randy Orton walks past the champs and stops.

Orton: ( he laughs ) I’ll see you at the Rumble CHAMP.

He walks away towards the ring.

Match 4
# 1 Contenders Match for WWE Title
Randy Orton vs. Matt Hardy

“Burn in my Light” hits and out comes Randy Orton to a chorus of boos from the crowd he walks to the ring and poses on the turnbuckle as the pyro goes off behind him. “Live for the Moment” then hits and out comes to a huge pop from the crowd he walks to the ring slapping the fans hands.

The Finish: Orton nails Hardy with a hard DDT!! He now begins stalking Hardy pounding his fists off the mat setting up for the RKO. Hardy is up on his feet and Orton goes for the RKO but Hardy escapes it and grabs Orton and hits him with a reverse DDT. Hardy rolls over and covers Orton 1.……..2.……no Orton just kicks out. The crowd pops as they thought he had it. Hardy waits for Orton to get up and he does Orton hits him with a kick to the gut and goes for the Twist of Fate but Orton pushes out of it and shoves Hardy into the ropes and then nails the RKO!!! He covers Hardy 1.……2.………3. Yes Randy Orton has kept his # 1 contendership.

Winner: Randy Orton ( 13:11 )

JR: Great match between two young superstars and Randy Orton came out on top, you may not like him but he did win the match.

King: He sure did, you don’t have to like him but you must respect him.

( Commercial Break )

We come back from break and a video package is shown highlighting all of the past Royal Rumbles and winners including last years epic battle between HBK and Taker.

JR: Well King I sure am excited for the Royal Rumble, so many great athletes in the match anybody can take it.

King: Me too JR I love the Royal Rumble, Ive even competed in a few myself, I am a King yanno.

JR: Yea I know King well I think we are ready for our Main Event.

Main Event
WWE Tag Team Championship Match
Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch vs. Degeneration X ( c )

Cade and Murdoch come out to boos from the crowd they get to the ring and wait. “Break it Down” blasts and out comes DX to a huge pop from the crowd they do their crotch chop as the fireworks go off behind them. The match will start after our last commercial break.

( Commercial Break )

The Finish: HBK and Cade in the ring and HBK has been isolated and Cade goes for a clothesline but HBK ducks it and takes out the referee. HBK leaps to his corner and tags in Triple H and the crowd goes nuts. He takes down Cade with a right and another one to Murdoch and then a spine buster to Cade, and he clotheslines Murdoch over the top rope to the floor. HBK leaps over the top rope to the outside and takes out Murdoch. In the ring Triple H has Cade set up for the Pedigree but out of nowhere Randy Orton comes into the ring and nails Triple H with a chair shot!! Cade then hit’s a DDT on the chair and slides it out the ring. He covers him and the ref has come to 1.…….2.………3. No Cade and Murdoch have stolen the Tag Team titles from DX.

Winners and NEW Tag Team Champions Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch ( 7:49 )

After the match Cade and Murdoch take out HBK and throw him out of the ring and Triple H in the ring is just realizing what happened and he turns around right into an RKO from Randy Orton!! Orton holds Triple H’s WWE Championship high above his head as the show goes off the air.

**End of Show*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back