Smackdown vs RAW vs ECW Triple Threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DX_Guy

I'm Up for a challenge i am going to try and run two threads in 'Book This!' The WWE vs MWF thread and this one where its normal WWE.

Current Time In Story - Day After Wrestlemania 24, 1st of April

Rosters

RAW

Batista (Heel)
Bobby Lashley (Face)
Chris Jericho (Face)
Cody Rhodes (Heel)
DH Smith (Face)
Jeff Hardy (Face)
John Morrison (Heel)
JTG (Face)
Lance Cade (Heel)
Maria (Face)
Matt Hardy (Face)
Melina (Face)
Mickie James (Face)
Mr. Kennedy (Heel)
Randy Orton (Heel)
Santino Marella (Heel)
Shad (Face)
Shawn Michaels (Face)
Snitsky (Heel)
Umaga (Heel)

General Manager - Vince McMahon or Eric Bischoff

Current Champions -

World Heavyweight Champion - Mr. Kennedy
World Tag Team Champions - The Hardy Boyz
Intercontinental Champion - Cody Rhodes
Womens Champion - Mickie James

Smackdown!

Ashley (Face)
Carlito (Heel)
Chavo Guerrero (Heel)
Chuck Palumbo (Face)
Edge (Heel)
Finlay (Heel)
Gregory Helms (Heel)
Hardcore Holly (Face)
Jamie Noble (Heel)
John Cena (Face)
Kane (Masked) (Heel)
Kenny Dykstra (Heel)
Mark Henry (Heel)
Michelle McCool (Face)
MVP (Heel)
Rey Mysterio (Face)
Ric Flair (Heel)
The Great Khali (Heel)
Torrie Wilson (Face)
Triple H (Heel)
Undertaker (Face)

General Manager - Johnathon Coachman

Smackdown! Champions -

WWE Champion - Edge
United States Champion - MVP
WWE Tag Team Champions - Carlito & Kenny Dykstra
Cruiserweight Champion - Chavo Guerrero

ECW Roster

Big Daddy V (Heel)
Boogeyman (Face)
CM Punk (Face)
Elijah Burke (Heel)
Kelly Kelly (Face)
Kevin Thorn (Heel)
Layla (Heel)
Rob Van Dam (Face)
Sabu (Face)
Shelton Benjamin (Heel)

ECW Champions -

ECW Champion - Big Daddy V
ECW Television Champion - Elijah Burke
ECW Tag Team Champions - RVD & Sabu

General Manager - Armando Estrada

PS the Womens Championship is a Tri-Branded Title any women can hold it.

Wrestlemania 24 Results & Power 25

Shawn Michaels def. Batista via Pinfall in No DQ Match

Triple H def. Rey Mysterio & John Cena in a Ladder Match to Become new #1 Contender for Edge's WWE Championship

Mr. Kennedy def. World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho via Pinfall to become new World Heavyweight Champion

Big Daddy V def. CM Punk and Shelton Benjamin to retain the ECW championship

John Morrison def. RVD, Cody Rhodes, Carlito, Matt Hardy & Elijah Burke in a Money In The Bank Match

Edge & Undertaker Draw via Double Count Out Therefore Edge is still WWE Champion.

POWER 25
#1 Edge - WWE Champion
#2 Triple H
#3 Mr. Kennedy - World Heavyweight Champion
#4 Chris Jericho
#5 Shawn Michaels
#6 John Cena
#7 MVP - United States Champion
#8 Big Daddy V - ECW Champion
#9 John Morrison
#10 Batista
#11 Randy Orton
#12 Undertaker
#13 Elijah Burke
#14 Carlito - WWE Tag Team Champion
#15 Cody Rhodes - Intercontinental Champion
#16 Mickie James Women's Champion
#17 Kenny Dykstra - WWE Tag Team Champion
#18 Cryme Time
#19 Umaga
#20 Ric Flair
#21 Kane
#22 Snitsky
#23 Rey Mysterio
#24 Rob Van Dam
#25 Shelton Benjamin

4061542.jpg

What will RAW have in store for us the night after Wrestlemania? Will there be any title defenses? Will The HBK v Batista saga continue? We will find out On Monday Night RAW

A word of advice. When you do this...please have a different variety of colors.

When someone talks have it in red and in blue and then in purple...if there is more than 1 or 2 people talking please.

Please have bolded lettes telling us what match there is and the winner of the match.

When u r ding JR bold the name of the people and use different colors. Have JR's words in red and King's in blue.

And the match should be in green. Make it enjoyable for the reader's to read...I need something to read and i will use this. So please make it good if it isnt then i wont care for wtvr u write.

4061542.jpg

WWE RAW - 2nd of April​

RAW starts off with a blast the crowd is cheering extremely loud.

JR: Good Evening and welcome to another episode of Monday night RAW on the Monday after well i'll let my partner say it...

King: The Monday night RAW after the Grand Daddy of them all Wrestlemania!! now lets take a look at last night

They then show a highlight package of last nights WM24 with Mr. Kennedy stealing a victory off Y2J with a low blow and a Kenton Bomb, HBK kicking Batista's teeth down his throat & all the other highlights

King: Oh great here's my favorite man in the world

Vince: Now last night Mr. Kennedy may think he got away with what he did last night... and he did! because I like the guy. But tonight he will be in Tag Team action against Chris Jericho. It will be Mr. Kennedy & Batista vs Chris Jericho & Shawn Michaels in an Elimination Tornado Tag. PLUS! The Hardy Boyz will have their Tag Team Titles on the line when they face... Umaga!!!! & Snitsky!!!! Ha!

Vince leaves the ring.

Before the commercial Break it shows JTG getting pumped up with Shad

JR: He better be getting ready because he takes on Cody Rhodes in a Non-Title match next!

Commercial Break

We Return and Cryme Tyme make their way to the ring.
Then Cody Rhodes walks to the ring with his Intercontinental Title over his shoulder.

Match 1
Non-Title

Cody Rhodes vs JTG w/ Shad

JTG starts nailing Cody with some punches and starts doing his theatrics but Cody gives him a thumb to the eye and a dropkick, 2 count. Then JTG does a Springboard clothesline on Cody and a Knee Drop, 2 count.

Cody is starting to get angry he starts beating up JTG and gets on the top rope and does a missile drop kick and then a sit out face buster for the win.

Winner - Cody Rhodes via Pinfall

JR: Cody Rhodes really is developing into a great wrester in my opinion.

King: I'd have to agree with you on that one JR

Then on the screen it shows footage of Y2J backstage knocked out and bleeding with paramedics surrounding him.

Eric Bischoff and Vince Come out.

Eric: Now its Me & Vince's Job to find out who did this and we will wait here all night if thats what it takes to find out who it was.

Vince: Thats damn right!

Batista's music hits

Batista: It was me.

Vince: Then come down here then.

Batista walks down to the ring

Vince & Eric stare at him... then they shake hands crowd cant believe it!

Eric: There's going to be some changes around here, we're taking out the trash!

Batista: and my partner in crime...

Umaga's music hits.

Then they are all celebrating in the ring.

Then suddenly, HBK is running to the ring covered in briuses and blood! he runs in and delivers Sweet Chin Music to Batista again! HBK turns around to give it to Umaga but is greeted with a Samoan Spike! Vince then rips off his belt and starts whipping HBK with it yelling "You're Pathetic!" then Umaga does his big splash and Shane O'Mac runs to the ring with a chair and gives it to his dad. Vince belts HBK with the chair then leaves the ring while HBK lays there in his own blood.

JR: Good Lord! that was just pure disgusting

King: i have to agree with you there JR

JR: McMahon is Satan him self!

Screen shows John Morrison making his way to the ring with his MITB suitcase.

Match 2

John Morrison vs Lance Cade

Match begins and Cade is dominating he dropkicks Morrison into the corner and delivers a Shining wizard then a leg drop. Cade gets out of the ring and grabs the microphone

Cade: Now tonight ladies & gentleman I'm going to show you how pathetic your Mr. Money In The Bank is...

As he turns around Morrison runs up and delivers a running face breaker knee smash (Kinda like Y2J's but with one knee) and covers.

Winner - John Morrison via Pinfall

Morrison: Ladies & Gentleman that amazing move there was my new finisher the 'Rock N Roll Smash'.

Morrison walks off with the MITB suitcase.

Commercial Break

Back and Randy Orton is in the ring against DH Smith.

Match 3

Randy Orton vs DH Smith

Match Begins smith goes for a clothesline but Orton ducks and nails his back breaker move then measures Smith for the RKO and nails it.

Winner - Randy Orton via Pinfall

Orton: You're just not worthy of me you little loser!

He walks off.

Match 4
Non-Title

Mickie James vs Melina

End: Meline does a roll up with help from the ropes for the win.

Eric Bischoff comes out

Eric: Alright since Chris Jericho & Shawn Michaels are out of the picture we will not be able to have the Main Event. So tonights Main Event moved to next week and The Hardyz vs Umaga & Snitsky will be the Main Event

Match 5

World Tag Team Championship

The Hardy Boyz vs Umaga & Snitsky

Jeff & Umaga start in the ring. Jeff throwing punches at Umaga that take no effect, Umaga clotheslines Jeff and goes for the big splash but Hardy dodges and tags in Matt, Matt starts to kick Umaga while he is on the ground then Hardy does his Leg Drop off the second rope, 2 count.

Umaga tags in Snitsky. Snitsky goes to work on Matt and is beating the crap out of him he sets Matt up for the Pump Handle Slam but Jeff runs in and interferes. Snitsky gets angry and goes to Big Boot Jeff but Jeff dodges and it hits the ref!

Matt runs out and gets 2 chairs. Jeff gets one and nails Snitsky while Matt does the same with Umaga. Snitsky is leaning back on the turnbuckle while Jeff sets up the chair and does the Poetry In Motion then Matt runs in and does a Twist of Fate then Jeff does the Swanton Bomb. They cover but the ref isn't awake. Umaga eventually comes back in the ring and hits a Samoan Spike on Jeff & Matt and covers Matt but the ref is still knocked out then another ref runs in

1!!!!

2!!!!

Matt kicks out at 2 3/4!!!!!

Umaga gets up and turns around and walks into a whisper in the wind and then a Swanton Bomb while Matt does a Twist of Fate on Snitsky. Jeff Covers .

Winners - The Hardy Boyz via Pinfall to retain.

RAW goes off the air.​

Meh...it was ok...nothing special and nothing great. I didn't like it that much in fact at all. It was all over the place. Try harder and write fuller matches. Looks like your formatting were good...but the show all in all wasn't.

1/10...and that 1 was for teh formatting. Sorry.

You're Matches are way to short man. You need to try and make them longer otherwise i'd give it a 3/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back