Who Would Be Interested In Another WZ Posters Tag Team Tourney?

Yes Or No?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I talked about this recently in a thread started by Little Jerry Lawler (sorry for the derailment, bro). For those who weren't here for the last one (sometime around April or May), it essentially involves teaming up with another poster, facing another team of posters, and having people vote for you or the other team. Yes, it essentially amounts to nothing more than a popularity contest, but the venues and the referees for the matches are creative as hell, plus, it's all in good fun. Also, it's interesting to see who tags with whom.

If the powers that be will allow it, I was hoping to do another one of these the week after New Year's Day. Last time, I believe we had 12 teams. This time around, I am positive we could do 16 teams.

That sounds fun. I remember Becca PMing me last time to get me to vote for HBKlunder.

I would say yes, but the last time I did I kinda let you all down. Sorry FTS, τδιγλε, and Dave for that again. So a maybe is probably more fitting :(

I would say yes, but the last time I did I kinda let you all down. Sorry FTS, τδιγλε, and Dave for that again. So a maybe is probably more fitting :(

You really don't do anything in the tag tourney, except pick your venue and referee if you are seeded higher than your opponent.

I'm sure that if I team up with LJL again, we'll do a lot better than a 2nd Rd elimination...

I'm in if he's going to team with me again.

Unless Luther = Sam, no. FTS said earlier in the thread that he and Sam are the defending champs.

Also, I'm in too. for what it's worth

Come on KB, how can you pass it up when the great name of shufflebunker is staring you in the face. O.K that's a horrible name

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back