• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Will Be Sting's Partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Scott never won the big one. And no, he isn't Sting's partner. However, bringing him in is the best thing TNA has done since giving Nash airtime, or even bringing back Sting. I am not sure what Scott Hall's role in all of this is going to be, but it is sure as hell interesting to me, and I cannot wait to find out what ends up happening.

I've herd that it could be Hulk Hogan so it's either him or Booker With Hall probably interfearing in the match

Sting's partner will be Booker T, as he fits all the criteria previously mentioned on TNA programming.

All of the Scott Hall nonsence mentioned on Impact by Nash is to try and throw us all off course, which of course it wont as we all realise Scott Hall was never the WWE World Champion therefore cannot be Sting's partner, as he has been both a "WWE Champion" and "WCW Champion"

Same about RVD, he was never the "WCW Champion" either, which ultimately leaves us with Booker T. I doubt he'll use his King Booker name as its more than likely trademarked with WWE but he'll go back to Booker T or something similar as it is his real name

I think it could be Paul Wright (Big Show) as he has held the WCW, ECW and WWE Titles.

I was thinking its Booker as he as also held the WWE and WCW titles, but when they gave the hint about this person not like kurt angle, my guess swayed towards Big Show.

I would put my money on Booker T. I believe he's said that he isn't ready to be done with the business, and left WWE because he felt he was wronged by them with the suspension. And as far the "The Mystery Partner Hates Angle" thing could be about Angle Turning on The Alliance during the Invasion storyline. They could go down the path of Kurt Angle killed everything Booker T faught hard to keep alive or something like that.

Just an idea about how they could work him into the Sotry

it could be ric flair or booker t. it could also be someone like the big show he was a world champion in wcw and wwe or it could even be goldberg

Sting's partner is hogan because if you do the math when they say they have combined for 40 world championships hogan's championships are the missing number

Sting's partner is hogan because if you do the math when they say they have combined for 40 world championships hogan's championships are the missing number

WHAT? I've never heard anything about 40 world championships, but even if thats the case, combinded they don't reach 40. Between single and tag team world championships sting has 16(17 if you included the one WCW title run that isn't recognized) and hogan has 17. Depending on what you call major promotions booker T has 24 world titles.

HOGAN
AWA World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
NWA Southeast Heavyweight Championship (Northern Division) (1 time)
NWA Southeast Heavyweight Championship (Southern Division) (1 time)
WCW World Heavyweight Championship (6 times)[
WWF/E Championship (6 times)
WWE (World) Tag Team Championship 1 time

STING
NWA World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
TNA World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
TNA World Tag Team Championship (1 time) -
NWA World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
WCW International World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
WCW World Heavyweight Championship (6 times)
WCW World Tag Team Championship (3 times)
WWA World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)

I imagine it will end up being Booker T. It just makes sense. I would really love to see Booker rightly pushed and without move restrictions again. He could make the WWE product look really bad if he comes out like we've never seen him.

But I'm going to go ahead and guess it will end up being the Macho Man Randy Savage. Just because he is due for a return like all of the Legends and his legacy is SO downplayed! So a shot in the dark hope in hell, Randy Savage i.e. Leaping Lanny Polfo

Goldberg never won the WWE title.

I'm going with Big Show because that was who he had one of his last two feuds with was Angle. He has held the WWE title and WCW title and has been away from WWE long enough to not have to worry about contracts, no wrestle clause and all that nonsense.

Goldberg never won the WWE title.

I'm going with Big Show because that was who he had one of his last two feuds with was Angle. He has held the WWE title and WCW title and has been away from WWE long enough to not have to worry about contracts, no wrestle clause and all that nonsense.

Correction, Goldberg DID win "a" W.W.E. Title. He may not have won the W.W.E. Championship (currently being held on Raw) but he was the World Champion (at the time, on Raw) & therefore, a Heavyweight Champion in the company, which was what was stated.

IF, you claim that to not be a "Heavyweight Championship" then you must take Booker T. out of the assumption for being Sting's partner, as he was never the "W.W.E. Champion," either.

I will remain solid with saying it'll be Booker T, or Big Show. My reasons for each are as follows.

Booker T.: He's the freshest, free agent. And he wants to continue in the business without a heavy schedule. I think T.N.A. would be a great fit for Booker T, as long as he doesn't pull a Rikishi & end up fired 3 weeks after being brought in.

Big Show: Somewhere I've been reading that people are saying whomever the mystery partner is, its someone who has "heat" with Kurt Angle. Well, while I don't think they have real life heat.. Big Show fits the qualifications. He's been a W.C.W., W.W.F., W.W.E., & E.C.W. Champion. If anything, he's been a World Champion in every company he's been with, including E.C.W. (if you wish to count it as W.W.E. owned)

Now, regarding the heat. Show & Angle had several feuds, but the backstage one that sticks out is.. Angle was set to be in Big Show's position, when Angle requested his release from the company. Therefore, Big Show was the unofficial back-up that had to run with the ball, when Angle refused to stay & do it himself. Perhaps Show will hold a bitterness (for some odd reason) for that?

Ok I think we're all pretty certain that it's Booker by now.

But let's get this straight. "A world champion in every federation he's been in" is specifically made to be vague. It could be a cruiserweight champion who has only competed in Mexico and Japan. So come on now with the ridiculous assumptions. It could be be anyone to hold any title in any organization.

I think it would be cool if the Outsiders came back and took apart the dudleyz and steiners...Outsiders were every bit as popular as those two ever were, and hall/nash are in much better physical shape than the dudleyz ever have been. the steiners are good, but they didn't become stars till the nwo arrived. rick steiner never got over on his own. it makes sense to be, if they want to start a fued between the best tag teams...why not have the outlawz, dudleyz, outsiders, steiners all square in a fatal four way tag match..

Rob Van Dam will not be coming to TNA i doubt we will see him in a pro fed in a good while. At the same time if they try to pull the rebirth of NwO they will have to find a new name for it because i'm pretty sure that is under license of WWE Vince always makes sure he contracts everything and everyone to screw them when they leave the company.

right ppl think RVD will be out of wrestling for a while but show might be the guy? show has said many times he wasnt even a little interested to go back to wrestling, even though WWE was calling like very day, the chances of the partner being show are slim to none, i dont know why ppl think it will be him, and IF it is him, i'll be shocked as hell

it has to be either booker, or scott hall, IMHO both will be great additions, i want to see booker as the old booker have one last run cuz i know he has it in him, and i also want it to be scott hall cuz i'll actually see the NWO again, no matter how old they are lol, NWO rules... either way its a win win situations, though i prefer NWO over booker...

i know what you're talking about and the commercial says that all 4 of them combined for over 40 world championships not just Sting and his partner.

I Think Sting's partner is going to be Booker T for the same reasons everyone been saying that hes been world champion in WCW and WWE and also because he was backstage at the Impact Tapings and WZ is saying the plan for Genesis is for Booker T to be Sting's mystery partner

I dunno what to think; especially since it was announced tonight by Nash that Scott Hall was going to be Sting's partner. It could be a trick by Nash, and Booker could still be Sting's partner.

Just an outside chance... would of been nice but unlikely

Sid Vicious

Former WCW and WWF Champion (not WWE)

He is back in shape and wrestling for Memphis and the
lighter schedule would suit him because of that leg injury from
years ago.

Again, unlikely but would of been cool to see him

I'm going to have to go with Booker T also.
As everyone have stated he has been a world champion in both the WWE and WCW, and is a free agent right now.
Another reason i believe it to be Booker is because i went to the TNA tapings this last tuesday and TNA staff were handing out signs for the crowd to hold up.
One of the signs said "Booker T is coming", and i couldn't see any other reason for this unless they were going to sign him.

i feel that a NWO storyline is coming on. Booker T is coming back and so is scott hall. Booker will be stings partner

i see an nwo storyline coming too. Sting is about to cover angle for the win. and Booker T kicks sting in the head causing sting to lose the match.

I would rather see Hall work the tag team match then Booker T but it is starting to look like it will be Booker T. There is a good chance Booker T may even become world champion before the night is over.

Yea I can see NWO WolfPac commin bac

I really would like any verison of the NWO return. The group changed wrestling 10 years ago but now it is time to move on. TNA could come up with a new faction rather then we event the NWO for the 100th time.

well, if the fans respond to the nwo, with the same guys, then thats what they are gonna do...BROOOOOOTHEEERRRR.....as crazy as it may sound, i think another nwo run is just what tna needs, and i think they will do it right this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back