• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Matt Hardy's Partner: Who Will It Be?

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
This past Thursday on iMPACT!, Matt Hardy gave a brief backstage promo. He's still trying to get over this lame "Cold Blood" bullshit of his but he also addressed Robert Roode, and Beer Money in general. Hardy says he's going to call in a "special friend" to help him challenge Beer Money for the tag titles.

On the surface, of course, the most obvious name to pop up is Jeff Hardy. However, I don't believe that Jeff Hardy will be back in TNA anytime soon. His problems became too great for even TNA to ignore and I don't believe we'll see him back until/unless he's got all of his problems, including his legal ones, under control.

So that leaves the question of who should be and/or is going to be Matt Hardy's mystery partner?

I don't read any spoilers, or I'm at least able to avoid them most of the time, so if you've read the spoilers for this week's iMPACT!, please don't post them here. They'll just be deleted and you'll wind up getting reprimanded.

I hope Matt Hardy brings out Jeff Hardy. The pop would be amazing. This is a great way for Jeff to come back…away from the World Title scene. I think the Hardys should get a Tag Title run in TNA. Imagine what the Hardy Boyz can contribute to TNA’s Tag Team Division.

I will add this to the thread so they don't spoil it for people.

If you know who it is don't come in here and act stupid, say who it is, and act like you are just taking a lucky guess.

I read the spoilers and I know who it is. There is a 1 percent chance that someone would pick this person or even think about him as being his partner.

I'm trying to freshen up on the careers of both members of Beer Money. Short of it being the dude from AMW, The Wildcat or whatever his name was, or one of the guys from Team Canada, Petey Williams or something (Roode was in Team Canada right?) Since he seemed to be calling out Robert Roode, I was trying to think of more of a singles rival of his that isn't doing something right now. I hope it's not Jeff Hardy.

I know who it is but this is for Entertainment Perposes Only...Personally I thought it would have been gregory helms but due to the horrible car accedent that happened last week that wont be an option...i hope it aint jeff hardy cause it would be better to stay away from wrestling until his deal with court is done

I know who it is but this is for Entertainment Perposes Only...Personally I thought it would have been gregory helms but due to the horrible car accedent that happened last week that wont be an option...i hope it aint jeff hardy cause it would be better to stay away from wrestling until his deal with court is done

It's funny, I didn't even think of Gregory Helms, maybe it was because of the car accident, but that would make a lot of sense. He is friends with the Hardy Boyz.

Even I don't read the spoilers, so here goes my prediction..

Well my first bet would have been Gregory Helms, but as posted above a car accident has ruled him out..

So my next fitting option is Shannon Moore.. The guy is a friend of Hardys, and in the past some time has shown heelish tendencies.. Of course that means that some how before the Hardy/??? vs BM match takes place there can be an altercation and breaking up of sorts between the two.. Or they have a tag match and Shannon leaves Jesse Neal to the dogs.. But yeah, if not Helms, then Moore...

When Matt said he was calling in a "special friend" to tag with, my first thought was Gregory Helms..

but I do like the idea of it being Chris Harris.. maybe he can redeem himself for that awful 2 week run in WWECW :)

Havent read the spoilers so I really don't know. But when he said "special friend" I thought of Nick Dinsmore (Eugene). I don't know why. I'd love to see him get a shot in TNA. I also thought it could been Shane Helms, which that can be ruled out now. I seriously doubt it's Jeff at this point.

Havent read the spoilers so I really don't know. But when he said "special friend" I thought of Nick Dinsmore (Eugene). I don't know why. I'd love to see him get a shot in TNA. I also thought it could been Shane Helms, which that can be ruled out now. I seriously doubt it's Jeff at this point.

God that would be hilarious if that happened. I can see Bischoff spontaneously combusting if that happened!

I like the idea of it being someone from Beer Money's associated past, and I was wondering, did Low-Ki feud with one or both members of BM when he was in Triple X? He wouldn't be the biggest surprise or acquisition but if it were to happen it could lead to further feuds with Daniels and AJ, though personally I don't think he's important enough to be in Immortal.

Petey Williams would be great just to see him back. I think I'll be happy as long as it isn't Jeff because if/when he comes back it should be at a time when no-one expects him and he's sober and healthy.

dunno what possessed me to do so but read the spoilers for the first time ever for this weeks impact.

personal opinion - not impressed but ill wait until ive seen the show in action to judge properly

I read the spoilers too, but I'm not an avid TNA viewer so I didn't even know who that was until I read this thread. The more you know.

I know who it is and its not low-ki. It could have been him, but it isn't. Can't tell who it is (rules of the forums), but you will be surprise on thursday.

I hope its Jeff but I doubt it. I cant figure out who else it could be though hopefully its Jeff

No way its Jeff Hardy, not because i know who it is but because its way too soon for Jeff Hardy to be back on TV. Remember he has court issues on June 27th, even if he doesn't get jail time he needs rehab time so there is no chance in hell that its him. By the way i'm not bashing you, i'm just stating facts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back