Who TNA should cut and sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
for cuts:

Jeff Jarett- the guy has no talent and was at the top for too dang long, and he of course has no talent ^^^

Sting- i know, i felt nostalgic during his first few matches too, but he is too old to actually make an interesting match.

Eric- as a contrast to his catchphrase "FIRE ERIC!!!"

Hire

Rob Van Dam- the guy is just in wwe because they wont let him go. he would make a splash and probably fight for the NWA championship.

Sabu- He is being under-utilized in wwecw and is just being straight up disrespected by mcmahon and the bookers by being in matches that have no berring on the show.

Fire Vince Russo

Hire: Eric Bischoff(it directs peoples eyeballs to a real ratings war) Diamond Dallas Page,RVD,Kevin Federline(it takes away the option from wwe and causes huge buzz),Hugh Morrus (he can really move he would be awesome in the x division)Get more high flyers thats the one thing Bischoff did was great for actual wrestling he really pushed high flyer matches some of the best matches out there.

i think that the ECW originals should go on to TNA because TNA allows some hardcore and it hits right home to them seeing as how they love hardcore and mcmahon just keeps putting them down and they do not deserve that. and i think TNA guys to be cut, should go to WWE and accomplish more than just their TNA career. like Christopher Daniels, Sting, VKM, and some others. id really like to see christopher daniels go after the intercontinental, U.S., Tag Team and WWE Championships. dont any of you tell me otherwise cause i know you all were thinking it. Sting, i really wanna see him wrestle flair one more time and finally do the match everyone really would love to see, The Undertaker vs Sting. and for him to win the world heavyweight championship one more time. and VKM, that would make for a fun-filled VKM vs DX trash talk fued to screw with mcmahon and they re-join and become DX again and somehow they will revive the 90's in some way or make new memories. i like dx, its an amazing thing and come on, what else do they have on raw? crap storylines that always involve john cena getting his balls put in the vice grip becoming a freaking underdog and winning his title back from someone who takes it from him. its annoying, cena is awesome, but its getting gay.

TNA wrestling is a good promotion, but right now are relying on too many former WWE/WCW guys. Next TNA PPV main event is Angle vs. Christian, both made a name for themselves on WWE Television.As for signing more WWE guys and starting a womens division, The current 1 hour timeslot wont allow it. RVD and Mysterio, would be great additions to TNA but ultimatley will take tv time away from AJ Styles, Abyss, and Samoa Joe.

Fire Vince Russo

Hire: Eric Bischoff(it directs peoples eyeballs to a real ratings war) Diamond Dallas Page,RVD,Kevin Federline(it takes away the option from wwe and causes huge buzz),Hugh Morrus (he can really move he would be awesome in the x division)Get more high flyers thats the one thing Bischoff did was great for actual wrestling he really pushed high flyer matches some of the best matches out there.

i hope u are kidding. First of all, diamond dallas page is like 50 years old, and kevin federline!? WOW

Lance Hoyt and Robert Roode should both be released.

Lance Hoyt does nothing other than his famous white-boy spastic dance, he's ok in the ring but he doesn't really appeal to the fans. If Hoyt were to be released I assume that the WWE would pick him up immediately because he's a fairly athletic guy for his size.

Booby Roode: Overrated, sucks in the ring and in the mic. Having Tracy Brooks as his manager has done nothing for him, and after all the hype he ends up being nothing more than a jobber... Brilliant move by the way TNA!

As for who they should sign, I'm going to throw out the mst obvious names. Chris Benoit, RVD, Rey Misterio and Paul Heyman.

Benoit still has some good years left, but if remains with the E it'll be less than that because of the schedule. TNA's much lighter schedule could help extend his career, and he could also help some of the younger guys based on his knowledge of wrestling alone.

Both Misterio and Van Dam, could use the lighter schedule (more Rey than Rob) and as we've been hearing, Van Dam isn't happy in the WWE, so he seems the most likely wrestler to jump ship when his contract runs out.

Paul Heyman: When his contract expires, TNA should sign him, but they probably won't because of Vince Russo's and Cornette's presence. Those three guys could not get along with one another, and book a good wrestling show. If Russo is fired (wishful thinking) then acquiring Heyman's services would make sense.

Eric Bischoff would be a great addition to TNA. That would deffinatly take TNA to the more competitive direction it needs to go to.

The more big names they can aquire from former WWE/WCW/ECW rosters the better. Use the big names to draw WWE viewers over to the show and job current young TNA wrestlers. This is the only way to gain viewers and build TNA's wrestlers. I love TNA, it is a nice break from the crap WWE is doing right now, but I hate to say it, unless they get a larger time slot and more big names to draw viewers, they probably won't last too long.

DDP could make a comeback, How old is Rick Flair now? Randy Savage, RVD, Goldberg, Lex Luger, Rick Steiner, Chris Benoit and Buff Bagwell would be good additions to the TNA roster to help build their current talent.

It would help if they actually used their current talent, how long has it been since Nash wrestled? He needs to grow his hair out and go back to the Big Daddy Cool Diesel look and either wrestle or manage somebody.

NWA-TNA is avery lost federation without the greatest wrestler "The Total Package" Lex Luger. He can lift NWA-TNA to new heights. Also Randy Savage, Buff Bagwell, Sid Vicious, Rick Steiner, and Tony Schiavone should be added to the roster as well.

Eric Bischoff would be a great addition to TNA. That would deffinatly take TNA to the more competitive direction it needs to go to.

DDP could make a comeback, How old is Rick Flair now? Randy Savage, RVD, Goldberg, Lex Luger, Rick Steiner, Chris Benoit and Buff Bagwell would be good additions to the TNA roster to help build their current talent.

Bischoff and Russo can't stand each other either... So count that out... Remember what happened to WCW.

Randy Savage and Lex Luger have stopped wrestling, plus Luger sucks big time... The only thing that made him draw was his physique which he doesn't even have anymore...

Im not a big fan of a lot of the guys in the x-division. They seem to all be the same to me. Very little personality, all athletics. I also dont like Samoa Joe either. His faux intensity is laughable.

^As opposed to Batista's Ultimate Warrior impression? Yeah, that intensity is money, baby!

I notice a tremor in Joes voice, like he's scared to mess up.
Yeah, because Dave doesn't have that problem when it's evident he's had trouble speaking his own name or tying his shoes without assistance. At least Joe can form complete sentences in an easy fashion.

this fuckin thread has lost all meaning...just drop it already.....if u wanna talk get eachothers numbers

this fuckin thread has lost all meaning...just drop it already.....if u wanna talk get eachothers numbers
Can't I just get your number.:)

In all seriousness, though.

Lance Hoyt
Simon Diamond (he won't lose weight and is slow)
David Young (same as above)
Norman Smiley (I've never understood his novelty and never will)
Christy Hemme (she's irritating me more and more every time she talks...she's so bad that I actually look forward to seeing Kip James make fun of her...and I think Kip isn't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer).

Because I cannot watch TNA, I don't really know about the guys that aren't pulling their weight and are useless to the company, but I have an idea of who should be there.

There are a boatload of WWE wrestlers who deserve to be able to showcase their true talents, and the place that will let them do it is definitely TNA.

Chris Benoit - Wasting away his career in the WWE at the moment, or whatever is left of it. He could have so many high profile feuds and awesome matches in a company that doesn't limit the moveset that their wrestlers can show and a company who's fans respect wrestling that Benoit can produce if given the right oppurtunity. The way he is being shown in the WWE is frustrating not just for him, but for fans of Benoit's technical wrestling ability. He has matches left in him, but they will go wasted if he doesn't go to TNA, and I am sure that he knows that as well.

Rob Van Dam is another one that TNA must be anxious to sign. He could intensify the X Division if he is put in there and would be a great buy for TNA. Backstage 'issues' may be a factor in him not signing, but there is too much talent going unused here, and a move to TNA, which is looking imminent now, could really reinvigorate his falling career and be awesome for TNA in regards to the matches he could hold against some other high flyers.

Rey Mysterio - This one is so obvious it is not funny. The guy looks inbelievably out of place against guys twice as slow as he is. He deserves to be put in a division where he can go against guys who can go against him. The Cruiserweight Division is dead, so the X-Division is calling for Rey, unless he wants to be forced to lower his moveset a league below what he showed in ECW and the other wrestling companies that shaped his career.

And lastly Chris Jericho, who would be the best signing they could hope to get. This guy is one that looks to have a lot left in his career and could do wonders for the company. He could bring so much charisma to TNA and he would do great against some TNA talent. Otherwise, John Cena will continue to squash him until his career is officially destroyed.

There are some women who could really build their division. These are not reality though but could you imagine Jazz, Trish Stratus, Lita, Victoria and Jacqueline or another high quality woman wrestler going around in the TNA women's division? If they are ever going to have a credible division, those are the sorts of women that would help them do it.

There are a lot of people who deserve to be in TNA and are being wasted with what they are doing now, but what they should be doing is focusing on developing young talent to build up to main event wrestlers.

Yeah, because Dave doesn't have that problem when it's evident he's had trouble speaking his own name or tying his shoes without assistance. At least Joe can form complete sentences in an easy fashion.

Joe sounds like he's actually scared to talk. Batista's voice doesnt really waiver, he just kinda steps over his words. I do that all the time because the human mind works WAY FASTER than we can talk.

Joe sounds like he's actually scared to talk. Batista's voice doesnt really waiver, he just kinda steps over his words. I do that all the time because the human mind works WAY FASTER than we can talk.
You really think he sounds nervous? I don't but I guess it's all in what you hear. I've never seen him as being anything but intense and very articulate with how he speaks. But like I said...it's all in what you hear.

tna needs to sign chris beniot, sabu, rey meysterio, the hardys, shelton benjiman (i think he would fit in well wit the x-divison), finaly, maybe randy orton, RVD A.S.A.P, Test and theres more people but i just cant think of them right now

They need to steal Carlito Colon, Shelton Benjamin, RVD, Sabu, Benoit, Finlay and so many others from TNA.

But I've been wanting to see Yoshohiro Tajiri and Brock Lesnar (whenever his "no competition contract expires... and whenever he gets back into shape.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back