TNA or WWE?

EdgeLives_4evr

Dark Match Jobber
I havn't been keepig up with TNA. At all. But this question just popped into my head today. There's always those couple guys in TNA & WWE that just seem like they belong in the other company. Like Mr. Anderson when he was over in WWE I always felt like he'd be better as a TNA wrestler, and from what I've heard for the most part I'm right. So who do you think should be or back in TNA thats in WWE. And who do you think should be in or back in WWE thats in TNA.
Heres mine
WWE
Abyss-They could really give him potential to be like the original Kane. A great asset in my mind
Jeff Hardy-He was one of my favorite wrestlers in WWE caz of all the crazy stuff he did. I'm not a big fan of TNA so I dont watch wat he duz over there. I know he's probably never gonna be back but you can always hope.
Sting-I dont think there will be a post that wont have him going to WWE. Taker vs. Sting WM 28 pleaz!

TNA
John Morrison-Obviously WWE isnt gonna give him a push. This guy needs something and TNA would probably give it to him.
Drew Mcintyre-I think he'll do fine in either company but he just feels like more of a TNA star to me. Just a thought.
Kofi Kingston-Not much left for him in WWE. Not getting a big rivalry, not getting any big title shots. He'd be fresh in TNA.

WWE
Abyss-They could really give him potential to be like the original Kane. A great asset in my mind
Jeff Hardy-He was one of my favorite wrestlers in WWE caz of all the crazy stuff he did. I'm not a big fan of TNA so I dont watch wat he duz over there. I know he's probably never gonna be back but you can always hope.
Sting-I dont think there will be a post that wont have him going to WWE. Taker vs. Sting WM 28 pleaz!

TNA
John Morrison-Obviously WWE isnt gonna give him a push. This guy needs something and TNA would probably give it to him.
Drew Mcintyre-I think he'll do fine in either company but he just feels like more of a TNA star to me. Just a thought.
Kofi Kingston-Not much left for him in WWE. Not getting a big rivalry, not getting any big title shots. He'd be fresh in TNA.

Abyss - Hes almost 40 years old, wouldn't have much of a future in WWE.
Jeff Hardy - Assuming he can pass a wellness test...
Sting - I would like to see Sting work for WWE in some capacity, but DEFINATELY NOT to face Undertaker at Wrestlemania 28. Triple H and Undertaker had one hell of a match this year, Sting is over 50 years old, there's no way he could have a match that would be up to par of the typical Undertaker match at Wrestlemania.

JoMo - He won't go to TNA, he is contracted to WWE and makes a lot of money there
Drew McIntyre - I hope WWE does something with him soon....but I'd rather see him wrestling Santino on Superstars than go to TNA.
Kofi Kingston - Absolutely NO CHANCE of him going to TNA. He is one of the rare few WWE employees that love the company and everything it stands for, the others being Cena, Miz etc. He is young, one half of the Tag Champs, held multiple titles, No way is he going to TNA.

As for talent I'd like to see jump to WWE....Samoe Joe, he is being buried on Impact and has huge fans in WWE such as Stone Cold and CM Punk.

As for WWE talent I'd like to see jump to TNA....nobody, until TNA sorts themselves out and gets rid of the old guys (Angle, Sting, Hogan, Steiner etc) I wouldn't want to see any young WWE talent get buried in TNA, like AJ Styles and Samoa Joe are right now.

Sting - I would like to see Sting work for WWE in some capacity, but DEFINATELY NOT to face Undertaker at Wrestlemania 28. Triple H and Undertaker had one hell of a match this year, Sting is over 50 years old, there's no way he could have a match that would be up to par of the typical Undertaker match at Wrestlemania.

JoMo - He won't go to TNA, he is contracted to WWE and makes a lot of money there
Drew McIntyre - I hope WWE does something with him soon....but I'd rather see him wrestling Santino on Superstars than go to TNA.
Kofi Kingston - Absolutely NO CHANCE of him going to TNA. He is one of the rare few WWE employees that love the company and everything it stands for, the others being Cena, Miz etc. He is young, one half of the Tag Champs, held multiple titles, No way is he going to TNA.

As for talent I'd like to see jump to WWE....Samoe Joe, he is being buried on Impact and has huge fans in WWE such as Stone Cold and CM Punk.

As for WWE talent I'd like to see jump to TNA....nobody, until TNA sorts themselves out and gets rid of the old guys (Angle, Sting, Hogan, Steiner etc) I wouldn't want to see any young WWE talent get buried in TNA, like AJ Styles and Samoa Joe are right now.

Agreed. You hit the nail on the head.

If there is anyone that would do better in tna than WWE its Trent barreta and Tyson Kidd. Both are great in the ring and wrestle a more tna style than WWE. Gunner is a guy that seems more fit for WWE since he wrestles with a strict move set and has little variation. He's style is more WWE and story telling like.

I havn't been keepig up with TNA. At all. But this question just popped into my head today. There's always those couple guys in TNA & WWE that just seem like they belong in the other company. Like Mr. Anderson when he was over in WWE I always felt like he'd be better as a TNA wrestler, and from what I've heard for the most part I'm right. So who do you think should be or back in TNA thats in WWE. And who do you think should be in or back in WWE thats in TNA.
Heres mine
WWE

TNA

The ONLY reason Mr. ANderson John Morrison Drew McIntyre & Kofi Kingston "wil do better" in TNA is because WWE DOES NOT use them correctly @ allin my opinion

WWE:

-Hernandez. He's older but he would fit in, the guy cuts terrible promos. So, there is a good fit and he's Mexican and I don't think WWE has a Mexican big man yet.

-Eric Young. Good humor guy that really could work well with Santino or Hornswoggle.

Rob Terry. Another big guy that could turn into a bodyguard for Drew McIntyre or Barrett.

TNA:

-The Dude Busters. Good humor, fun tag team that could make a incredible rivalry with the Motor City Machine Guns.

Heres mine
WWE
Good luck with that. You have a better shot at seeing Santa and The Tooth Fairy than to convince Sting to sign with WWE. [/QUOTE]
TNA

I like the idea of Morrison and Drew but Kofi? Lol X-Division? Yes but the guy is a walking botchfest. TNA has ridden the X-Division of botchfest wrestlers. I might have to throw Morrison out there as well as a botcher.

...What the hell would be the point of Sting going to WWE not to face Taker? He would be wasting his time otherwise.

He's walking a tight rope and won't most likely be re-signed. Not saying, he will go to TNA but his WWE days may be over.

So, you want him to get buried instead of work for someone else that would treat his efforts, time and body better...That's selfish and immature thinking. Typical mark attitude right there.

What the hell does WWE stand for?
How the hell is he being buried? By attack wrestlers and doing a non-title feud? That's an example of burying? So, who gives a shit if Stone Cold is a fan? That doesn't mean he will want to go there or mean they will sign him. I'm starting to hate how fans think Stone Cold and Rock have some sort of say so in who WWE hires.
Ah, the wonderful excuse. Angle is the best wrestler in the world, he's 40. Undertaker still wrestles and hardly can at 46, Triple H is like 40+ years old and wrestling still. You do not want to get into this old guys bullshit while Nash, Henry (41) are walking around looking for main event matches.

AJ and Samoa Joe are FAR from buried. I also LOVE how you ignore the other talent being pushed like Crimson, Gunner, Roode, Aries. This "old guys" nonsense is the biggest cop out. Hogan is a freaking authority figure. How does that impact the wrestlers?

Agreed. You hit the nail on the head.

If there is anyone that would do better in tna than WWE its Trent barreta and Tyson Kidd. Both are great in the ring and wrestle a more tna style than WWE. Gunner is a guy that seems more fit for WWE since he wrestles with a strict move set and has little variation. He's style is more WWE and story telling like.

The Dude Busters would do great in the Tag Division but Tyson Kidd is nothing special outside of his wrestling ability.

To the WWE I would say,
Rob Terry, Vince loves big guys and he is very big and if thrown in FCW he can probally be something.
Hernandez, another big guy who is semi talented. Will be a good body gaurd for ADR as they are both mexican.
Thats it for TNA to WWE.

WWE guys to TNA,
Evan Bourne, good fit to X Divison and doesn't botch that often.
Beth Phenoix to the Knockouts and can have good feuds with them.
Scott Stanford to take over for Mike Tenay as he is not exciting anymore.
Drew Mcyintire, as Tna loves guys from the UK and he's not half bad in the ring.
John Morrison as his rockstar gimmick would take off in the impact zone in my opinion.
Thats all. The rest can stay in the WWE.

To the WWE I would say,
Rob Terry, Vince loves big guys and he is very big and if thrown in FCW he can probally be something.
Hernandez, another big guy who is semi talented. Will be a good body gaurd for ADR as they are both mexican.
Thats it for TNA to WWE.

WWE guys to TNA,
Evan Bourne, good fit to X Divison and doesn't botch that often.
Beth Phenoix to the Knockouts and can have good feuds with them.
Scott Stanford to take over for Mike Tenay as he is not exciting anymore.
Drew Mcyintire, as Tna loves guys from the UK and he's not half bad in the ring.
John Morrison as his rockstar gimmick would take off in the impact zone in my opinion.
Thats all. The rest can stay in the WWE.

Good luck with that. You have a better shot at seeing Santa and The Tooth Fairy than to convince Sting to sign with WWE. [/QUOTE]

technically they have had santa and the tooth fairy? i thought they already had the rock back? as for the topic?i dont watch alot of tna, but i will give it a shot. from tna? all the knockouts(will help wwe become a real "divas" division and put a little more credibility there. same with the mcmgs with e tag scene. aj styles, samoa joe and (as i call him) the poor mans kane-abyss. now how from the E to Tna? good question. givin most smarks and fans surf the net. i might say ryder might make a temperary splash if he showed up with an actually internet title, jomo and mercury back together with melina could be good for them its hard to decide this part cause so many people r underutilized by wwe right now. regardless, any body that went to tna from the E would be signed back after they made a splash in Tna, so whats the ppoint there

I'm going to make this short because i got a ear infection and i'm going to bed.

To WWE
Bobby Roode - I'm very much a fan of his. He has that "it" factor. Even though i like tna, i think bobby really needs to decide if his time with tna is up.
AJ Styles
Sting

To TNA
Evan Bourne
JoMo
Kofi Kingston

Heres mine
WWE

TNA

Abyss is a huge attitude era mark. He's really not that talented other than being a large human being and willing to immitate his favorite attitude era stars and moments. I'm pretty sure he politics around TNA a lot.

Jeffy Hardy-WWE runs itself like a business, not a mom and pop store. Thus, they won't give Hardy anymore chances to fuck up. He doesn't deserve any either.

Sting-I would love. I grew up on Sting. Surfer Sting too. I'd like to see him in the WWE, but I think his moment has passed. He's a legend, but he's a WCW legend, so he won't be as recognized by the fans.

Morrison-lol he HAS been pushed, he just never gets over because, other than looking good and doing flips, he has nothing. Although in TNA he would probably be pushed as a world champion eventually because they like to make themselves seem like the company that "knows how" to push guys whatever the fuck that means.

Drew Mac-he's kinda meh with me. He just needs more experience to really get everything together. Same with Morrison, I bet TNA would over-push him.

Kofi Kingston-kinda like Morrison, he's been pushed, just doesn't get anymore over than he is now. In TNA, same thing as the last 2.

If I could pick just one guy to switch, it'd be Samoa Joe. He's awesome in every way and actually does things that would get him over in front of the WWE audience.

I don't know WWE's roster that well so it's quite hard for me to say who would be better suited to TNA. Without knowing too much about the roster I would just suggest anyone who's a bit of a character and a bit different would be better suited to TNA. As when I watched WWE it seemed like everyone was pretty much the same. I'll agree with the OP that someone like John Morrison could do well in the X-Division. But as for Kofi Kingston, I would hope he's improved since I watched, he was complete shit and I couldn't believe he was actually put in a program with Randy Orton. Poor, poor, booking. Really showed Kingston up that feud. Evan Bourne could take Amazing Red's job as X-Divison jobber I suppose, as he takes moves pretty well but doesn't really offer much more than that. I can't think of any other WWE wrestlers TBH.

As for TNA guys who would be better suited to WWE? The likes of Crimson, Gunner (although they're currently doing great in TNA), Rob Terry and Hernandez spring to mind. I don't think Samoa Joe would be better suited to WWE (as some have suggested) but I certainly wish he'd go there. Just so people could see that he'd be even lower on WWE's card and that TNA are in fact using him exactly how he should be used - as a mid carder. He'd be lucky to be anything more than a fat, comedy, jobber in WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back