WWE or TNA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcguiness69

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi
What does everyone think about WWE and TNA, will TNA ever be as good as WWE or will WWE always be better than TNA, Personally I think WWE will always be better but what are your opinions?

WWE will always be beter then TNA. Anyways it seems that in TNA they want war against WWE so vince mcmahon will probibly buy TNA so it will be WWE. But if that doesn't happen, WWE will still be better because.
.More superstars
.more titles
.more brands

nickybo said:
WWE will always be beter then TNA. Anyways it seems that in TNA they want war against WWE so vince mcmahon will probibly buy TNA so it will be WWE. But if that doesn't happen, WWE will still be better because.
.More superstars
.more titles
.more brands
Absolutely, WWE have better superstars more brands and more titles.

tna...their moves are stunning though they do not have good storylines,they still kick mr mcmahon and his @$$

woodywood7 said:
tna...their moves are stunning though they do not have good storylines,they still kick mr mcmahon and his @$$
No they wouldn't. The TNA is shit, altho i have to admit some of their moves are stunning, but most of them arn't. There ring is all ******ed nd the storylines are shit aswell. They are more likly to kiss mr mcmahons ass the kick it

woodywood7 said:
Yeah yeah, good moves and what else do they have thats better?

nickybo said:
No they wouldn't. The TNA is shit, altho i have to admit some of their moves are stunning, but most of them arn't. There ring is all ******ed nd the storylines are shit aswell. They are more likly to kiss mr mcmahons ass the kick it
HAHA yes, true, true.

yeah in a way TNA just reminds me of WCW. not all but theirs definitely a good # of stars TNA has picked up after they left WWE. and now their gonna be trying to sign Trish, Lita and Rey Mysterio. WWE will always be better and unfortunately for TNA it wont last for ever

well if the wwe wrestlers werent limited in the ring then they would absolutely compete wrestling wise with tna...think about it wwe is a multi billion dollar company they can't afford for the wrestlers to get hurt if they try to put on 5 star matches all the time... tna wrestlers can put on 5 star matches cause they dont wrestle a wwe schedule...

i love tna mopre than wwe even though it isnt better. all tna needs is more superstars nd better storylines. i still like tna better. AJ Stlyes, Fallen Angel, LAX, Chris Sabin, The Truth...what is there not 2 like about tna bsides lame storylines

I'd rather watch iMPACT any day other than RAW. I love both brands but as a traditional wrestling fan (as well as a fan of "acrobatic" wrestling) TNA just edges it for me, that's my honest opinion. So, which brand is better? It's a matter of opinion really. And you can't even say I'm a TNA mark, I've been watching WWE since 'Mania 14 and I NEVER EVER even thought about defecting and watching WCW. The only times I watched Nitro was when I was waiting for Raw is War to come one. The fact of the matter is, I believe TNA to be the better product currently, as good as WWE CAN be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back