Cena Haters

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marktoe

Listen Cena Haters..you guys r a couple of jakasses cuz id like 2 see u wreslte him and get ur ass kiked in 2 seconds...i dont care if this has anythin 2 do with ppv or not there isnt just a normal thread for wwe...and u guys do realize hes just doin wat his boss is tellin him 2 do...

marktoe said:
Listen Cena Haters..you guys r a couple of jakasses cuz id like 2 see u wreslte him and get ur ass kiked in 2 seconds...i dont care if this has anythin 2 do with ppv or not there isnt just a normal thread for wwe...and u guys do realize hes just doin wat his boss is tellin him 2 do...

Ok in english please? Look we Don't hate Cena we Hate that he begin shove down our throts and he doesnt even like wresrling he a sell out he like the Rock but wrost

marktoe said:
you guys r a couple of jakasses cuz id like 2 see u wreslte him and get ur ass kiked in 2 seconds...i dont care if this has anythin 2 do with ppv or not there isnt just a normal thread for wwe

Ok, first off theres already a Cena thread and has been asked not to make another one.. One Warning..

Secondly.. Calling people you dont kno jackass's and etc doesnt really make anyone careless about what you say... Warning 2 for Flaming..

If you wanted to make a thread like this it should have went into the regular WWE Forum.. Warning Three..

Looks like your getting banned...

But for the last time.. We dont "hate" Cena the person.. We hate Cena the wrestler for reason being pushed down our throats and not having enough wrestling skill to be able to compete for the WWE title.. You are a typical Cena fan so we should of figured you were going to start something this stupid..

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back