• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who TNA should cut and sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sterl_03

Sign

RVD-Immadeatly after his contract is up he better be a TNA guy.....WWE at this point dont deserve him cuz hes to hard of a worker and duz to much for the companies....so wat if hes a doper......im sure vince knos HHH duz steriods and look at all of hunters title reighns

Sabu-Underutilized.........would make the X division totally head over heels kickass....

New Jack-how u can let a guy wrestle for such a goober promotion like WSX for so long be4 even making a move for him is beyond me...can u imagine a match between him and terry funk or sum1 at a PPV in a hardcore match.....puts asses in the seat if u ask me

Sylvester Terkay-turn that fucker all goth and make him join Ravens group as there backup guy

Release

Jeff Jerrat-i dont think ive seen jeff jerret in like 4 or 5 months...cut him cuz hes a waste of ur money at this point

Norman Smiley-why they hell would u even have him...well idk i guess he just gets his ass kicked everyday anway.....just get rid of him

Vince Russo-A Russo-less TNA would be about 15x better then one with Russo....he is just a total liabilty and hasnt done anything right to my mind

Don West-What a loser broadcaster...hes all fat and shit and he like freaks out and over exagerates every half way decent everday move ull see.....bye bye asshole

VKM-there ******ed wen it comes to the DX thing....there only hurting TNA cuz all WWE is take up there offer and then VKM would have to put up or shut up.....and theyd back out and every1 would be like hey.....wat sum *****es...and tehre go ratings

Sign

RVD-Immadeatly after his contract is up he better be a TNA guy.....WWE at this point dont deserve him cuz hes to hard of a worker and duz to much for the companies....so wat if hes a doper......im sure vince knos HHH duz steriods and look at all of hunters title reighns

Sabu-Underutilized.........would make the X division totally head over heels kickass....

New Jack-how u can let a guy wrestle for such a goober promotion like WSX for so long be4 even making a move for him is beyond me...can u imagine a match between him and terry funk or sum1 at a PPV in a hardcore match.....puts asses in the seat if u ask me

Sylvester Terkay-turn that fucker all goth and make him join Ravens group as there backup guy

Release

Jeff Jerrat-i dont think ive seen jeff jerret in like 4 or 5 months...cut him cuz hes a waste of ur money at this point

Norman Smiley-why they hell would u even have him...well idk i guess he just gets his ass kicked everyday anway.....just get rid of him

Vince Russo-A Russo-less TNA would be about 15x better then one with Russo....he is just a total liabilty and hasnt done anything right to my mind

Don West-What a loser broadcaster...hes all fat and shit and he like freaks out and over exagerates every half way decent everday move ull see.....bye bye asshole

VKM-there ******ed wen it comes to the DX thing....there only hurting TNA cuz all WWE is take up there offer and then VKM would have to put up or shut up.....and theyd back out and every1 would be like hey.....wat sum *****es...and tehre go ratings

goodness, where to start. first off, TNA cant cut jeff jarrett because hes partial owner. second, with new jack-funk, TNA doesn't have to worry about asses in seats becasue their seats are free! Orlando studios or whatever dont charge to get in. Also, there is a reason terkay was cut from wwe, its cuz he sucks!

RVD-Immadeatly after his contract is up he better be a TNA guy.....WWE at this point dont deserve him cuz hes to hard of a worker and duz to much for the companies

RVD is going. we all know it. I think he should go to WSX, however. they need a name, but that's besides the point

....so wat if hes a doper......im sure vince knos HHH duz steriods and look at all of hunters title reighns

HHH has all the reigns since he is McMahon's son-in-law

TNA had him, and he was underutelized there. don't get me wrong. what he did was GOLD, but X Division? no. Sabu is fast, but he's not fast enough. he is also a bitt of a spot machine, in my opinion. like Jeff Hardy, if you put him in the X Division, you will see how little skill he has. now, he is good, but against Daniels, Senshi, Austin Are...Starr... he wouldn't last a second.

The Funker is under WWECW contract. however, I wouldn't mind him [New Jack] coming in once they get two hours. but right now? no. the roster is too crowded at this point.

a possibility. don't think it would quite work out though.

he's resting some injuries and taking some time off. he's good in the ring, and his Mic skills are spectacular. he helped create the company of TNA. releasing him would be a mistake... just don't put a title belt on him untill 2010

hey, TNA needs a Jobber-To-The-stars. he can get his ass kicked. as long as he gets paid for it, why not let him?

he has had some good ideas, but... his track record with WWE and WCW is just PATHETIC. get rid of him before he can destroy TNA from the inside out. get him away from anything TNA within the next 30 seconds, and we will be alright.

mixed feelings. he's not spectacular, but he isn't THAT bad. keep him on until we get a replacement.

with Triple H gone, they are going in other avenues. VKM, however can lead to some parodies that could boost raitings, but could backfire. i'd say push them down, not make them the emphasis, but not release them.

thanks for ur feedback...but the whole point of forums is to give wat u think about sumthing..not to dis wat i say...so watever...as far as im concerend all them were good ideas.....also...i didnt really see either one of u give anything so shut up

Sign

Release

LOL Jeff Jarret owns more then 30% of TNA. New Jack can't wrestle. He can only do hardcore Wrestling. WSX puts up pretty good matches. Matt Sydal vs. Jack Evans was awesome. Don't brush a company off without giving it a monthly trial. Don Wrest can tell a story. His only problem is he puts too much emotion into it. Vince Russo is not a bad writter. You can date the rise of ratings to when Russo became a booker. I wont give him full credit but he deserves partial because of the Abyss storyline which is what imo brought in those steady ratings. VKM aint ******ed. I bet you didn't think DX was ******ed when they did the same thing to WCW. VKM are just crusaders who rebel and right now VKM is helping to bring in a womens divison. There also a good tag team and had a good feud with Team 3D. I agree they should sign RVD and Sabu. They can do great tagging and X divison stuff. Norman Smiley is ok. He and Shark Boy are jobbers. Leave them at that.

nice feedback asshole......TNA is a nice change of pace...u really cant tell me sum of the shit on WWE dont get boring...its pathetic sum times....and stop fucking spamming......

wats feedback and spamming?
p.s ur right wwe can be boring sry

feedback is like giving ur perspective on wat u think of sum1s comment or actions.......and spamming is wen u make a really short post just cuz u wanna be a dick and ruin the thread

haha im a kid to......but i understand stuff like that......im just saying dont do that shit cuz it pisses ppl off...yea ik u said sorry...sorry for being an asshole

u got AIM or like msn or sumthing cuz this is pretty lame to be talkin in a thread lol

wow thats hpw u ruina thread wit lil kids talkin u dont even no wrestling u just now from dvds and wwe 24 7 u *****es

haha ive been watching wrestling forever...and maybe no i dont really no all that backstage shit..but who needs it.....i kno as much as i need.....and thats how u ruin a thread to by starting an arguement ***.....yea they should sign a few from WSX to

Release

Not only is he an owner of TNA like others have posted. But he has a close family member (wife?) that is dealing with cancer. People were not calling for Benoit's firing while he was out dealing with a similar issue last year.

As for Sabu, I've heard he's trying to get fired from WWE to come back to TNA. Guess the grass (no pun intended) isn't always greener on the other side.

And RVD, will be in TNA sometime in 2008 after his contract runs out.

First Of All Wwe Rocks And Me N Kyle Know Dat For Sure And Tna Sucks Wwe's Dick
And Dixie Carter Can Kiss Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon's Ass All I Giv A Fuk
Tna Is A Piece Of Shit Its Only N Hours And It Plain Sucks
Lets C Jeff Hardy N Montey Brown N Cassidy Iley Left Tna Cause Dey Dont Pay No 1 Jakkk And Screw Sting In Tna U Know What Tna Can Jussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Suck It Bitche$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Lets C Jeff Hardy N Montey Brown N Cassidy Iley Left Tna Cause Dey Dont Pay No 1 Jakkk And Screw Sting In Tna U Know What Tna Can Jussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Just when I thought there was nothing more to type...BANG. We have ourselves gold-medal winner here, kids. Not only is the grammar infantile, but the entire post is beyond pointless. Please "MoneyInDeBank" elborate on your astute viewpoints. We are anxious...no we are chomping at the bit to see what other kind of crap falls out of your brain and through your keyboard into the vast reaches of cyberspace.

As for the point of this post? I'd cut these wrestlers:

David Young (unless he could lose weight)
Lance Hoyt (His "Ticked-off Texan" schtick is about as entertaining as a nursing home game of bingo)
A1 (He's like a little Batista who needs to spend more time wrestling than working out)
Norman Smiley (always been pointless)

A1 is already released from what I heard. I heard people from TNA were making donations for A1 to visit. Norman Smiley is a jobber. I think that's good for him to build up a new home grown talent. Lance Hoyt just needs a new gimmick. Him and Ron Kilings are a solid tag team and Lance Hoyt is one of the best big man in TNA. He does coast to coast and he is over 6 feet. Simond Daimond should manage Elix Skipper and build him up as a contender for the X divison championship. As for David Young, I agree. He has no in ring ability and he is just dead waste.

Okay. To try my best to avoid turning this into yet another WWE vs TNA thread, I'll make this short and sweet and say that Wrestlemania will be a disaster if the rumored line-up comes into fruition and anyone that is stupid enough to still buy into the tripe that is the WWE deserves to get ripped off and those that say that TNA sucks the WWE's dick. Well, those that think that, enjoy wrestlemania and I hope you choke on it for all I care.

That being said,

Sign to TNA:
Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, RVD, Chris Benoit (though I know that won't happen)

Cut from TNA:
The Naturals (They been given plenty of chances. They're only good against AMW), A1 (If he hasn't been cut already), Shark Boy, Norman Smiley, Vince Russo (His track record speaks for itself and I'm still a little sore about splitting up America's Most Wanted.) Simon Diamond, David Young.

Note, I didn't include Sabu because frankly, he's gotten a little slower and a bit more sloppy over the years. And I wasn't too impressed with his match against Samoa Joe before he left TNA.

Lol @ that post. I really hope that TNA fans dont come into random topics WWE topics and do this, Im sorry for being irrelevant to the topic at hand but this right here really bothers me, I dont understand your point at all.....So cause 3 wrestlers that completely suck that TNA pretty much let them take. Cause Morale is pretty low in WWE with top names like RVD possibly wanting to jump ship.....Kurt Angle going their and then you say TNA is poor ? wtf are you talking about ? Dixie Carter has millions!
What makes it even funnier is because i put up a better argument then you, chances are you wont respond.
Also, saying you are a kid dosent really work because, im only in 9th grade. I just do this weird thing called "KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU POST".

BOT, I think TNA should use more ROH wrestlers before signing every WWE wrestler of all time, ROH is much better then both companies combined and i know that most of the people in ROH arent as big names as Kurt Angle, But they put on good matches so eventaully they would become well known.

New Jack has already been in TNA participating in a hardten tournement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back