Who the fuck are you?

I don't know of all you posted, but yes ... IDR is definitely smarter then Xfear.

Come on over too the TNA section where Xfear is making the argument Homicide is a big loss too TNA (all 5 foot 5 inches of him.) IDR is slapping the fuck out of his arguments.

Xfear keeps bitching on and on about how Homicide is not your typical thug and how he's trying to support his family and there's no better then a man looking for redemption, meanwhile that is not Homicide's fucking gimmick in TNA. Homicide's last big push was knowing who fucking Suicide was and look where that ended up. Then he fucking couldn't get out of the cage on Jan 4 show.

Homicide is not meant for any wrestling org. other then the indies, which Xfear just doesn't understand and IDR knows too well.

As for any of the other names, I don't know b/c like I said ... I post in the TNA section and the most intelligent/most logical poster in that forum is IDR.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

wasn't putting anyone down... simply making fun of the fact that you seem to have a knack to bash everyone's IQ on here, when you have no idea who anyone is
And the way to challenge that is by telling me you're a snot nosed college senior. Good job fuckstick.

What the hell does level of education have to do with IQ? I work with many people who have Masters degrees and even higher degrees...doesn't change the fact I wouldn't trust half of them with a Pet Rock.

Education level has nothing to do with IQ. I don't care if you're a senior in college (especially since, as I said, I have already graduated summa cum laude, and got paid lots of money by the school to attend), it doesn't change the fact you can still sound like an idiot.

And the way to challenge that is by telling me you're a snot nosed college senior. Good job fuckstick.

What the hell does level of education have to do with IQ? I work with many people who have Masters degrees and even higher degrees...doesn't change the fact I wouldn't trust half of them with a Pet Rock.

Education level has nothing to do with IQ. I don't care if you're a senior in college (especially since, as I said, I have already graduated summa cum laude, and got paid lots of money by the school to attend), it doesn't change the fact you can still sound like an idiot.

Oh dude, you didnt know? Unless you go to college and have super cool degress, you are probably just an ignorant monger, useless to the world

(Example of typical "Cage" post response.)

Wow, just wow! It's spelled LOL ( as in "laugh out loud' ) not "Lulz!"

What grade are you in? I only ask because you don't know proper english grammar, in which my family fought the germans for in the war of 1776, but not really b/c my family didn't immigrate too the United States ( or as we in London like too call "the states" or "land of the fatties") until 1997.

Mighty, you might want too get 14,000 non-spam posts like Klunderbunker before you even think of posting in "the cage." Try and become somebody on the forum before you get all judgemental and "Lulz"(can you believe the idiot spells it that way :lmao:) at anyone else.

You sound like a black kid from the streets when you talk like that, homie.

As long as you at least attempt to speak like an intelligent being. The English language can be quite nice if spoken correctly.

Don't get me wrong, I don't give a damn if someone dangles a preposition, or misplaces a comma. I don't have a degree in language arts, but I do wish for people to not butcher our language.

It's one of the biggest problems I have with black people, at least in my area. It's almost as if it's a personal challenge to corrupt the language.

I only date black girls and I prefer the type you speak of for some reason. I guess too much rubs off on me. They actually say I talk extremely proper and use big words, even with my slang, so you can understand the mixed signals I get from different people. Anyway, I know you didn't need my life story and what not, but I'll definately look out for mistakes in my posts more often.

What grade are you in? I only ask because you don't know proper english grammar, in which my family fought the germans for in the war of 1776, but not really b/c my family didn't immigrate too the United States ( or as we in London like too call "the states" or "land of the fatties") until 1997.

Mighty, you might want too get 14,000 non-spam posts like Klunderbunker before you even think of posting in "the cage." Try and become somebody on the forum before you get all judgemental and "Lulz"(can you believe the idiot spells it that way :lmao:) at anyone else.

Why is it so hard to spell my name?

Tell me you are joking. Dear fucking Lord tell me you are joking. Telling NorCal to "become somebody"? You are one dumb son of a bitch.

:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back