Who the fuck are you?

You enjoy speaking like an idiot? Wonderful.

My ancestors didn't fight the British so you can make Americans sound like fucking idiots. Pick up a 3rd grade Grammar book and start studying.

Sounding like a idiot? In all honesty, that's fair enough. It's your opinion and I really don't have a problem with it. I'm happy with who I am and if you think that's being an idiot then that's cool. This is the internet and someone's opinion on it isn't gonna hurt my feelings. I really don't understand why people talk so much garbage about others on here. Waste of time and energy if you ask me, but I'm the type that doesn't get angry or pissed by what anyone does or thinks.

Oh i understand that, but please tell me how I'm not speaking with proper grammar... then I will be able to figure out just how dense I really am..

Sly

What am I doing that's wrong? Your just lumping me in with all the other new comers.

I bet your not the type too ever admit your wrong. You came too the cage looking for a fight. You are the big bad mod and your never going to let up on your views.

I'm a normal poster in the TNA section of the forum. My post count is not that high b/c I don't spam and I only usually post in the TNA section (And IDR is the best fucking/most intelligent mod there is on this site.)

Also, I've been here 8-9 months and never came in the cage b/c I never had a reason. I came in b/c Savion83's posts were annoying me and was wondering if anyone else thought so

I didn't come in here looking for trouble with everyone and I've even made the first move trying to squash any issues with people ... but they don't let up (Stinger.) They just don't know how to leave well enough alone.

I don't even know what to say. All I see on this forum is people bashing others for their grammar. You grammar police should really be out in the non-spam sections were their is no such thing as grammar or logic.

Oh i understand that, but please tell me how I'm not speaking with proper grammar... then I will be able to figure out just how dense I really am..
Wow...go back and read the last few posts. No one said anything about your grammar, we were talking about the newcomers in general, and the options they had when posting and how.

For fuck's sake. I'd ask you to tell me how dense you are, but I don't think you'd have the ability to to come up with an appropriate word. I'm surprised you're able to handle words longer than 4 letters.

Sounding like a idiot? In all honesty, that's fair enough. It's your opinion and I really don't have a problem with it. I'm happy with who I am and if you think that's being an idiot then that's cool. This is the internet and someone's opinion on it isn't gonna hurt my feelings. I really don't understand why people talk so much garbage about others on here. Waste of time and energy if you ask me, but I'm the type that doesn't get angry or pissed by what anyone does or thinks.
Why in the hell would you want to sound like an idiot? Let's compare:

You said:
I ain't saying I'm better than nobody because I haven't proved shit

Is it really so difficult to instead say:

What you should have said said:
I'm not saying I'm better than anyone because I haven't proven myself.

Really? Would it be that difficult? Is it necessary to use slangs with double negatives and incorrect verb tense?

Sly

What am I doing that's wrong? Your just lumping me in with all the other new comers.

I bet your not the type too ever admit your wrong. You came too the cage looking for a fight. You are the big bad mod and your never going to let up on your views.

I'm a normal poster in the TNA section of the forum. My post count is not that high b/c I don't spam and I only usually post in the TNA section (And IDR is the best fucking/most intelligent mod there is on this site.)

Also, I've been here 8-9 months and never came in the cage b/c I never had a reason. I came in b/c Savion83's posts were annoying me and was wondering if anyone else thought so

I didn't come in here looking for trouble with everyone and I've even made the first move trying to squash any issues with people ... but they don't let up (Stinger.) They just don't know how to leave well enough alone.

I don't even know what to say. All I see on this forum is people bashing others for their grammar. You grammar police should really be out in the non-spam sections were their is no such thing as grammar or logic.

Lulz, IDR more intelligent than Tdigs, Xfear, NorCal, IC, Guy Compton, JMT, and D-Man. That's just mods and G-Mods.

At this point you're just baiting him right?

He's not intelligent enough.

Sly

No, you're doing that. I didn't name anyone specifically, but the more you post, the more stupid you make yourself look.

I bet your not the type too ever admit your wrong.
I would if I were ever wrong. Fortunately for me, that's yet to happen.

You came too the cage looking for a fight. You are the big bad mod and your never going to let up on your views.
No, I CREATED the Cage because it should be fun, not a place for forum jobbers to come shoot on other jobbers, if you prefer wrestling terms.

And I'm not a mod, I'm an Admin.

Good for you. See this?

That was me not giving a damn.

And because the Cage has only been around for 3 months. But hey, why quibble with facts?

For fuck's sake, if you're going to post in this thread, and least have a fucking clue as to what it's about.

Does Blue Cardinal fit into this?

You've found a section you're good in and have had some decent ideas (sports bar). You do come off as a person that wants to take down one of the big guns around here, which doesn't really work, but you have something to fall back on, which is far more than most others do.

How would you know IDR is the most intelligent mod here if, like you said, you only post in the TNA section?

Senior in College son, what are you doing with your life...

Graduated three years ago from college, summa cum laude. My school PAID me to go to college. I'm not talking scholarship to cover my education, I literally made close to $1500 a year to go to college. It was like a second source of income.

Like I said, who the fuck are you to try and put someone down?

No, I CREATED the Cage because it should be fun, not a place for forum jobbers to come shoot on other jobbers, if you prefer wrestling terms.

While it's entirely hypocritical for me to say this, jobbers have purpose and often do things of importance. A more accurate term would be like, Carlitos

Edit:
Graduated three years ago from college, summa cum laude. My school PAID me to go to college. I'm not talking scholarship to cover my education, I literally made close to $3000 a year to go to college. It was like a second source of income.

How the fuck?

Why in the hell would you want to sound like an idiot? Let's compare:

Is it really so difficult to instead say:

Really? Would it be that difficult? Is it necessary to use slangs with double negatives and incorrect verb tense?

Reading it back I actually didn't mean to sound that ignorant to be honest. I do talk in fairly heavy slang, but I don't usually sound like I'm hooked on ebonics. I will try to improve and hopefully you're seeing it now. I'm not sucking up, but after reading it back, for the first time actually, I'm a little embarrassed. I might still say some shit that isn't totally perfect english(as you can see by this sentence). However, I'll try to not sound like that much of a ignorant fuck anymore.

Lulz, IDR more intelligent than Tdigs, Xfear, NorCal, IC, Guy Compton, and JMT. That's just mods and G-Mods.

I don't know of all you posted, but yes ... IDR is definitely smarter then Xfear.

Come on over too the TNA section where Xfear is making the argument Homicide is a big loss too TNA (all 5 foot 5 inches of him.) IDR is slapping the fuck out of his arguments.

Xfear keeps bitching on and on about how Homicide is not your typical thug and how he's trying to support his family and there's no better then a man looking for redemption, meanwhile that is not Homicide's fucking gimmick in TNA. Homicide's last big push was knowing who fucking Suicide was and look where that ended up. Then he fucking couldn't get out of the cage on Jan 4 show.

Homicide is not meant for any wrestling org. other then the indies, which Xfear just doesn't understand and IDR knows too well.

As for any of the other names, I don't know b/c like I said ... I post in the TNA section and the most intelligent/most logical poster in that forum is IDR.

wasn't putting anyone down... simply making fun of the fact that you seem to have a knack to bash everyone's IQ on here, when you have no idea who anyone is

Reading it back I actually didn't mean to sound that ignorant to be honest. I do talk in fairly heavy slang, but I don't usually sound like I'm hooked on ebonics. I will try to improve and hopefully you're seeing it now. I'm not sucking up, but after reading it back, for the first time actually, I'm a little embarrassed. I might still say some shit that isn't totally perfect english(as you can see by this sentence). However, I'll try to not sound like that much of a ignorant fuck anymore.
As long as you at least attempt to speak like an intelligent being. The English language can be quite nice if spoken correctly.

Don't get me wrong, I don't give a damn if someone dangles a preposition, or misplaces a comma. I don't have a degree in language arts, but I do wish for people to not butcher our language.

It's one of the biggest problems I have with black people, at least in my area. It's almost as if it's a personal challenge to corrupt the language.

I don't know of all you posted, but yes ... IDR is definitely smarter then Xfear.

Come on over too the TNA section where Xfear is making the argument Homicide is a big loss too TNA (all 5 foot 5 inches of him.) IDR is slapping the fuck out of his arguments.

Xfear keeps bitching on and on about how Homicide is not your typical thug and how he's trying to support his family and there's no better then a man looking for redemption, meanwhile that is not Homicide's fucking gimmick in TNA. Homicide's last big push was knowing who fucking Suicide was and look where that ended up. Then he fucking couldn't get out of the cage on Jan 4 show.

Homicide is not meant for any wrestling org. other then the indies, which Xfear just doesn't understand and IDR knows too well.

As for any of the other names, I don't know b/c like I said ... I post in the TNA section and the most intelligent/most logical poster in that forum is IDR.

IDR!? IN AN ARGUEMENT!?!?!? I CALL BULLSHIT!!!!
:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back