• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

who is winning the weed debate

Who is winning.

• fromthesouth

• Rusty

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ok, Rusty said someone is going to a kill a random lady on the street if they refuse to smoke weed. This is his best argument. He has done nothing but like. I cite sources from Columbia University (Ivy League), FBI reports, etc.

He didn't say they would, he said they may. Obviously no one is naive enough to think all dealers are safe and friendly or think that all dealers are dangerous, but there would be a number of dangerous dealers out there who may try to bully someone into buying something. Rusty is right.

If a dealer comes up to a lady and she rejects weed, she may get killed for doing absolutely nothing wrong.

Ok, that's ******ed. His example says someone is going to walk up to a random lady on the street, offer her pot, and then kill her if she refuses. That isn't going to happen, especially with pot. A cracked up dealer maybe, but not a pot dealer.

I never said drugs like crack were good.

But beyond that, if you legalize pot then that argument wouldn't even matter. I said that in the example of I gave of Al Capone's boys before and after prohibition. Rusty has never, at any point, given me a reason why pot should be illegal in the first place. He can't tell me how it's harmful. He can't give me one effect that something legal doesn't already do. Crack makes people do things they wouldn't ordinarily. Heroin, the same. Pot makes you eat chips. End of story.

Do you people seriously think the drug dealers just walk up to random people and the street and offer them shit?!?:lmao: that's the most ******ed shit I've ever heard, if they do that then the are either a.) and really bad dealer, or b.) a cop, dealers generally don't need to go out and find people to sell to. people generally come to them, you see there's this thing called WORD OF MOUTH, other customers buy shit then tell their friends where they got it, their friends then buy shit from the same dealer, and continue to spread the word, and the cycle continues from there, if a dealer were to walk up to some random lady at gun point and say "here smoke this joint or I'm gonna kill you" they probably wouldn't be dealing for very long, just the thought that people think that's how it works makes me laugh

OK, I give up on this. An estimated 30 million Americans smoke pot, and one kid with a machete is going to be my downfall.

I bet that pot was laced with PCP. That makes people do stupid shit.

PCP, by the way, is made from embalming fluid. You can get it at hobby stores (for people who store dead animals). PCP is accessible and easy to make, weed is illegal.

Funny.

A childhood friend of mine tried to maim 4 people with a machete, While high on JUST weed.

He got 3 and a half years.

Chances are either it was laced with something, or your friend was already fucked in the head, and what's to say that he wouldn't have done the same thing if he drunk rather than high?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back