Let's be honest, this pretty accurately reflects the mood of Republicans these days

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
An Arizona woman, in despair at the re-election of Democratic President Barack Obama, ran down her husband with the family car in suburban Phoenix on Saturday because he failed to vote in the election, police said on Monday.

Holly Solomon, 28, was arrested after running over husband Daniel Solomon following a wild chase that left him pinned underneath the vehicle.

Daniel Solomon, 36, was in critical condition at a local hospital, but is expected to survive, Gilbert police spokesman Sergeant Jesse Sanger said.

Police said Daniel Solomon told them his wife became angry over his "lack of voter participation" in last Tuesday's presidential election and believed her family would face hardship as a result of Obama winning another term.

Witnesses reported the argument broke out on Saturday morning in a parking lot and escalated. Mrs Solomon then chased her husband around the lot with the car, yelling at him as he tried to hide behind a light pole, police said. He was struck after attempting to flee to a nearby street.

Obama won the national election with 332 electoral votes compared with 206 for Republican challenger Mitt Romney. Arizona's 11 electoral votes were won by Romney.
http://news.msn.com/politics/woman-runs-down-husband-with-car-for-not-voting-police

I blame Fox News. They successfully manipulated/brainwashed millions of people into thinking similar things as this idiot.

Another good one, this time funny:

"I didn't think it would be that big of a deal."

These are words so many of us have used, just before someone slapped us across the chops.

So it has proved for Denise Helms, a 22-year-old woman from Turlock, Calif., who used Facebook to express her own miffedness with the re-election of the president.

As Fox 40 in Sacramento records it, she wrote: "Another 4 years of this n*****. Maybe he will get assassinated this term."

Oddly, this post seems to have incurred something of a reaction itself. Not everyone was at one with her sentiment.

Indeed, her employer, Cold Stone Creamery, looked at it chillingly and fired her.

Helms, when interviewed by Fox 40, seemed largely less than repentant about her Facebook post. She said: "He's done absolutely nothing for this country."

She happily explained the nuances behind her thoughts: "The assassination part is kind of harsh. I'm not saying, like, I would go do that or anything like that, by any means, but if it was to happen, I don't think I'd care one bit."

This was after she'd again taken to Facebook (and before she'd deactivated her account) to declare:

So apparently my post last night about Obama got onto Twitter and Fox 40 came and interviewed me cause apparently a lot of people in Sacramento think I'm crazy and racist. WOW is all I got to say!! I'm not racist and I'm not crazy. just simply stating my opinion.!!!

You see, it's all fine. She's not crazy or racist. She was simply stating her opinion.

The Secret Service appears to have become interested in her opinion. To which Helms told Fox 40: "OK. But what did I do wrong?"
http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57548077-71/racist-anti-obama-facebook-post-gets-woman-fired/

Apparently when you suggest a "******" be killed, people wrongly jump to the conclusion you're crazy and racist. And when that "******" happens to be the President, the Secret Service suddenly becomes interested in you. Who would have thought?

Another good one, this time funny:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57548077-71/racist-anti-obama-facebook-post-gets-woman-fired/

Apparently when you suggest a "******" be killed, people wrongly jump to the conclusion you're crazy and racist. And when that "******" happens to be the President, the Secret Service suddenly becomes interested in you. Who would have thought?

Cold Stone! Cold Stone! Cold Stone!

Although I realize people have been wacky for years and some of this stuff is just coming to the surface due to 24 hour cable news, the internet, and social media these stories are still fun to read, keep them coming.

[youtube]wLoqti0lzAw[/youtube]

This crazy bitch rants about Obama get re-elected for nearly 25 mins. & it's fucking amazing.

America is fucked. Not because of any political leader or party or anything like that.

It's fucked because 99% of it's residents are ******ed.

Conservatives are stupid. That's my new stance.

Republicans aren't conservatives. Too many people think they are the same thing, when Republicans are FAR from being conservative. About the only thing Republicans are conservative about anymore is the idea of white male power.

Republicans aren't conservatives. Too many people think they are the same thing, when Republicans are FAR from being conservative. About the only thing Republicans are conservative about anymore is the idea of white male power.

The impression I get is that they'll pretend to be whatever they think will get them votes. McCain and Romney were both pulled into conservative territory because they literally didn't stand a chance in hell unless they could get that support out on polling day.
Thankfully the days of appealing to the puritanical right are coming to an end. Immigration is changing the balance of power at the polls and if the Republicans don't soften their social position they'll soon become an irrelevance.

Man people amaze me. Its hilarious how much stock folks put in these elections. Chick in AZ I guess failed to realize Romney won the state without husband's vote. Then Cold Stone chick, another example of how some youth just fail to grasp common sense.

Man people amaze me. Its hilarious how much stock folks put in these elections. Chick in AZ I guess failed to realize Romney won the state without husband's vote. Then Cold Stone chick, another example of how some youth just fail to grasp common sense.

I'm sure she'll have some substantial jail time to reflect on that.

I said exactly what I meant. The Tea Party claims to be a bunch of "independent" conservatives who had zero political affiliation prior to Barack Obama taking their country away. Establishment Republicans were smart enough to jump on the wagon being hauled by the dumbest of the dumb, people who clearly have no idea they're being used by dirt bags who couldn't care less about them. Good thing they blew their collective load during the 2010 mid term elections.

I said exactly what I meant. The Tea Party claims to be a bunch of "independent" conservatives who had zero political affiliation prior to Barack Obama taking their country away. Establishment Republicans were smart enough to jump on the wagon being hauled by the dumbest of the dumb, people who clearly have no idea they're being used by dirt bags who couldn't care less about them. Good thing they blew their collective load during the 2010 mid term elections.

The Tea Party isn't conservative, it's radical.

There's nothing wrong with conservatism itself, nor people who actually follow the true values of conservatism. The problem is people who call themselves conservative many times really aren't. Like the Tea Party, for example. It amuses me how a party who campaigns about changing things to the way they never were wants to call themselves conservative. In fact, the Tea Party could actually be more accurately described as a form of liberalism.

Someone I go to school with is adamant that Obama won because there is a Saudia Arabian billionaire who controls all of the liberal media stations and Fox is the only one that isn't biased

The Tea Party isn't conservative, it's radical.

There's nothing wrong with conservatism itself, nor people who actually follow the true values of conservatism. The problem is people who call themselves conservative many times really aren't. Like the Tea Party, for example. It amuses me how a party who campaigns about changing things to the way they never were wants to call themselves conservative. In fact, the Tea Party could actually be more accurately described as a form of liberalism.

The Tea Party in't radical, it's stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back