Poll: Who's the most badass person on this forum?

Who's the most badass person on wrestlezone?

• Slyfox696: This guy just owns in every single way.

• Justinsayne: Holy Shit this dude tears people apart without mercy.

• Shock Lesnar: He's a wrestling library, you cannot argue with him. If you do prepare to die.

• Afro-Ameri-Spawn: A man that is full of logic, if you push it too far he'll make you cry

Results are only viewable after voting.
I mean in general. Also, I don't get why people don't use the New Posts button. You see everything at once.

The New Posts button is a glorious and wonderful invention, and should be cherished. Use it as often as you can, its a really easy and time-saving way of getting around the forums.

Yeah something like that. I'm not the type of person that checks out every single button, I just want to get down to business dammit!

But Blaze, I am implying that I want to get down to business with a girl, not play around for hours before.

And Tim, you've never seen a woman in your life.

Are you implying that my mother is not a woman? And that all the girls at my school are actually transvestites?

That would also mean I am adopted then? If you say no, I really don't want to know what happened according to you.

I haven't read through all the posts, but XFear (I guess it's Mr. Eko now) is hands down the most badass dude on this forum.

Example 1: Check the post above this

I like the new name. I mean, are YOU going to argue that Mr. Eko isn't badass?! Hmm?!

2easyl2.jpg

2v0h2rn.jpg

Nigerian Drug Lord Gangster/Priest who walks around with a stick with scripture carved into it and blood stains on it = Super Fucking Bad-Ass.

Only those who watch Lost will probably understand any of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back