• TM

• Beck-ah

• Shocky (Again, God help me)

• Gelgarin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why am I not on the poll Tenta?

I want to debate you.

Thanks buddy.

I do know a thing or two about wrestling, you know.

I don't know how I left either of you two off the ballot. I even put ST in the original ballot. My Apologies. And for what it's wort, I plan on taking on everyone on this forum, at least once

Already beat you, I'm afraid...

While I don't doubt it.... Can I have the link?

I don't know how I left either of you two off the ballot. I even put ST in the original ballot. My Apologies. And for what it's wort, I plan on taking on everyone on this forum, at least once

So does KB, but in a different way.

hogan.jpg

I looked and looked and I couldn't find a pic of Tenta as world champion.

hoganearthquake_summerslam90(1).jpg

Here, we can clearly see Earthquake intimidating The Huckster with his magical dancing powers

Twenty five minutes to Vote! It looks as though I will be dueling with X, when X is ready to take on the challenge!

Unless, someone votes for anyone else. What Duel would you like to see most?

I have no idea what we'd debate about, thinking on it.

Unless you want to debate on the two types of YTP, and whether people should use the old classics, like the CDI animations.

:lmao:

Vote for me!

I have no idea what we'd debate about, thinking on it.

Unless you want to debate on the two types of YTP, and whether people should use the old classics, like the CDI animations.

:lmao:

I could see us debating game consoles, particularly those of the old school. ASnd European politics. I just took a course on 20th Century German History.

It would appear as though the votes are a tad askew....

zing. Don't let Chris Cash read that when he tells everyone we have 20,000 members

Well, unless someone gets a vote in eight minutes, it's going to be XFear. But Xfear isn't even on right now!

If we go at it then find a post of mine that you disagree with. I can't stand arguing for arguing's sake.

If we go at it then find a post of mine that you disagree with. I can't stand arguing for arguing's sake.

That's kinda the thing. I can't find anything of yours that I disagree with at the moment.

Nevertheless, my opponent has been decided.

XFear

I await his reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back