D-Man vs. Tenta

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
I think a Tenta/D-Man debate is extremely overdue. Only problem is that he and I agree on just about everything.

Tenta came up with a really great idea. He offered to debate about who would be the best pro-wrestler to ever come out of New Jersey. I said screw it... why not debate the greatest New Jersey wrestler versus the greatest wrestler from his home state.

So, who knows where Tenta lives? And do you guys think this is a good debate topic?

Greatest/best Canadian wrestler? I mean sure, whoever picks Bret has a massive advantage, but it's not like you couldnt make a strong case for Owen, Edge, Jericho or Benoit being better than him.

You sure you wanna do that, D-Man?

After all, my home, pretty much, is Georgia. It's where I've lived for twelve years.

I will let you know;

If you give me Connecticut, I will go for Hunter Hearst Helmsley

If you go Massachusetts, I'm going to probably go for John Cena.

And if you go for Georgia.... Well, do you really want to see what I can pull out there?

You know, the funny thing is, Alaska actually halted a project of mine.

I wanted to do a hall of fame for all fifty states, and once I went to Alaska in my research, I had no one, and decided to abandon the project. Alaska has never had any significance.

So how about this.... You get to pick my state. I'll give you that; as long as it's not Alaska. I fucking hated researching Alaska. Any other state in the continental US, go for it.

Oh, so that's what happened to the Fifty Nifty.

Fuck you, Alaska. You brought us Sarah Palin and halted Tenta's project.

Oh, and I totally knew Tenta was going to pick HHH. I was going to post that I *thought* he was in Connecticut. But I didn't. :shrug:

I've followed mma since before I lost my virginity. In fact, you could say that I lost my virginity to mma. It was painful.

you could say that I lost my virginity to mma. It was painful.

:lol:

I've been casually (incredibly casually) following boxing since I was 6 years old, watching like once a month on Saturday nights when a Danish boxer would take on someone, but since it's casually, I'm rusty enough to be unable to debate on that very thing, except for the super six (if you notice, I responded to a thread about it) but still can't brag about having followed the matches as opposed to just the results.

Need a state guys? Why not Iowa, where I am from? That will be a challenge for both of you, no advantage to either man, a lot of wrestling history here too.

My girlfriend had a great idea for you two. You could debate who is the most drugged out wrestler from North Carolina !!!

If you'd like, either one of you can borrow my hometown.

...course, I was born in Charlotte...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back