• LJL

• Ricky

• TM

• Beck-ah

• Shocky (Again, God help me)

• Gelgarin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Trust me.... I'd love to see Becker....

No offense to Becker, but X is just that good. Period.

While I don't doubt it.... Can I have the link?

The Rock vs Bret Hart in the tournament, you could find it as quickly as I could. I believe you said you would have changed your vote, had you not already voted or something to that effect in a rep comment.

Need a warm-up match Tenta? Why not tell me what that post in the TNA section is doing there (in the Love thread)?

The Rock vs Bret Hart in the tournament, you could find it as quickly as I could. I believe you said you would have changed your vote, had you not already voted or something to that effect in a rep comment.

Yeah.... That I can probably concede defeat. Otherwise, I'd say my track record is pretty good.

I didn't get a single vote... :'(

Good job Tenta loves me. I win automatically.

:lmao:

If anyone is moving on...it's me. You beat that Santino guy...but man....I crushed you. Like a worm.

Oh come one, now.... I was arguing Rhino over Goldberg. You have to admit, I hunkered down well.

As for Mames.... You're up now.

Yeah.... That I can probably concede defeat. Otherwise, I'd say my track record is pretty good.

To be fair, that was my last flourish in the tournament, and possibly my last decent debate on here, outside of actual organised debates. It was tragically obvious what was going to happen after Edge beat Undertaker, so I didn't really bother with the final.

To be fair, that was my last flourish in the tournament, and possibly my last decent debate on here, outside of actual organised debates. It was tragically obvious what was going to happen after Edge beat Undertaker, so I didn't really bother with the final.

Yeah... I'll confess.... I wasn't whole heartedly into it. I wanted to have Edge win for Will, just for the fun.

On another note, I don't think Edge should've beat Austin. I was young, impressionable, and wanted to be part of something.

I blame the media. :(

I think I was one of about three people who posted a reason for Edge beating Austin, but lets not get mired in that again.

Edge would be a good shout for an early exit next year as Will isn't around much and Edge knocked out a huge number of people's favourites.

Stan Hansen was beaten by Christian. That is all.

Hey I argued for The Lariat, man. I blame the Noobz.

[YOUTUBE]http://wrathofnino.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/noob1nw81.jpg[/YOUTUBE]

I don't see Hansen getting cut so short in the next Tourney. And Hansen/Brody was greater than a LOT of tag teams in the Tag Tourney. Not to mention Dibiase/Hansen was greater than Money Inc. Beating Dr. Death and Terry Gordy > Beating the Bushwhackers and the Beverly Brothers.

Question: How does taking away your best heel from a division make you better?

Answer: It doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back