Poll: Who's the most badass person on this forum?

Who's the most badass person on wrestlezone?

• Slyfox696: This guy just owns in every single way.

• Justinsayne: Holy Shit this dude tears people apart without mercy.

• Shock Lesnar: He's a wrestling library, you cannot argue with him. If you do prepare to die.

• Afro-Ameri-Spawn: A man that is full of logic, if you push it too far he'll make you cry

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's one thread that I wouldn't check as often if it weren't in the bar. The majority of the posts have been made by a few people. The E-fed is really a diffenent experiance than OCW
And those few people would make the same posts there. And since you go to the e-fed, you can check on OCW before entering the E-Fed sub-forum. E-Fed and OCW are seperated.

There are no cons to this plan.

It won't have a forum. It'll have one thread. Like it does now.

Let me clarify my point. If you take it out of the bar(high traffic area) and put it into a brand new subforum lumped with the e-fed and book this it will get less views and posts.

And those few people would make the same posts there. And since you go to the e-fed, you can check on OCW before entering the E-Fed sub-forum. E-Fed and OCW are seperated.

There are no cons to this plan.

I only really check the e-fed to see rp deadlines and why drama is starting(if it is).

I visit the bar everyday.

I only really check the e-fed to see rp deadlines and why drama is starting(if it is).

I visit the bar everyday.
Which means you'd check the Fantasy Wrestling section more often, leading to more traffic in that forum.

I just turned your con into a pro. That's how great I am.

Which means you'd check the Fantasy Wrestling section more often, leading to more traffic in that forum.

I just turned your con into a pro. That's how great I am.

No, it means that I'd visit OCW less. I already said that I veiw OCW a lot due to the convenient location. I visit and post in the bar a lot more than the e-fed and that isn't going to change.

No, it means that I'd visit OCW less. I already said that I veiw OCW a lot due to the convenient location. I visit and post in the bar a lot more than the e-fed and that isn't going to change.
Meh, you're one casualty. No big deal. You've already said you don't have much of a role in it anyways,

But it WILL drive more traffic to those forums, benefiting all parties involved. Your loss is still for the greater good.

And, seriously, why do you not use "New Posts"?

I mean in general. Also, I don't get why people don't use the New Posts button. You see everything at once.

I just started using the New Posts button the last few days. Makes it faster to look through all the posts, easier for "modding". Gotta say though, KB, our section... it's a little boring.

It's getting there. Bar room needs nothing as it's 70% of the threads around. Music and TV are pretty solid. MMA and Tech/Games needs the most work. As senior NWS mod, I put you in charge of MMA.

Once I get a little time (read: after the second week of December), I plan on putting some work in the Technology forum.

I'm not entirely sure. All i know is we need to up the amount of threads in there. If we post it, they will come. After awhile, and when there's not anything good in the bar room.

Why don't we just merge MMA into the Sports Stadium? If we're lucky, it'll get lost in the shuffle, and we'll never have to deal with it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back