Poll: Who's the most badass person on this forum?

Who's the most badass person on wrestlezone?

• Slyfox696: This guy just owns in every single way.

• Justinsayne: Holy Shit this dude tears people apart without mercy.

• Shock Lesnar: He's a wrestling library, you cannot argue with him. If you do prepare to die.

• Afro-Ameri-Spawn: A man that is full of logic, if you push it too far he'll make you cry

Results are only viewable after voting.
It actually does make sense to a degree, but if nothing else it should be in book this or it's own sub-forum like WZCW.

Actually, come to think of it, it seems to me it woudl belong in the bar room. The bar room is for non-wrestling correct? This isn't wrestling. It's satire.

I vote for it being done away with. No one ever posts replies there, and it's really just taking up space, much like the archives.

I really do think it's getting to the point where it deserves its own subforum. It has far more posts than the e-fed, and has more people in it.

We don't need two forums for e-feds though. That'd be silly.

In complete honesty, the one place it probably SHOULD be is right where it is now.

That's a good point also. Maybe the subforum isn't needed.

Doesn't it make sense though that the person who runs all of it should at least have mod powers over it?

Doesn't it make sense though that the person who runs all of it should at least have mod powers over it?
Hence the dilemna.

I say we do this. Consolidate the Book This, E-Fed and OCW forums/threads. Make a new forum. Call it "Fantasy Wrestling" or something like that.

Give the E-Fed a subforum, you keep your thread, and any "Book This" writers can use the forum for the same thing they now use "Book This" for.

And, it's in the non-wrestling forums.

Hence the dilemna.

I say we do this. Consolidate the Book This, E-Fed and OCW forums/threads. Make a new forum. Call it "Fantasy Wrestling" or something like that.

Give the E-Fed a subforum, you keep your thread, and any "Book This" writers can use the forum for the same thing they now use "Book This" for.

And, it's in the non-wrestling forums.

It makes sense to me. Put it in the Board Room.

As a whole that is not worth the effort. Just leave it in the bar, where it can prosper. Giving it a forum will add barriers.

It's one thread that I wouldn't check as often if it weren't in the bar. The majority of the posts have been made by a few people. The E-fed is really a diffenent experiance than OCW

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back