• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

who is winning the weed debate

Who is winning.

• fromthesouth

• Rusty

Results are only viewable after voting.

FromTheSouth

You don't want it with me.
Rusty and I are debating pot. His main point is that someone is going to walk up to a random lady on the street and offer her drugs, then kill her if she says no.

Go read it and vote!!!

Ignore your own opinion and vote on the merits of the argument

Man, is this the first debate you've ever had on the forum? Because it sure seems like it.

Clearly, nobody cares about our argument except you. And you don't "win" automatically because you think your opinion is right.

Reactions: OIL
It's been a great debate, but I really think Rusty has got this one. It was close at first, but Rusty's arguments are too strong.

By the way South, I won't be on WZ until the 30th so I won't reply until I get back from my holiday. If I remember when I come back, I will reply and end this debate for once and all.

He'll be on his computer, smoking weed. He'll see Weed in a thread title. Something will click and he'll post in that thread.

Hey, I'm not the one who started the thread. I just posted and got confronted by someone who thinks I'm childish, yet he's the one that flamed me in the debate.

But he'll own both of you. Isn't the thread about who's currently winning? I'm posting about who'll win.

To give you an answer I'd have to read the thread. What is the gist of it? Weed I know, just give me a little more info.

Ok, basically he confronted me after I said I don't agree with people smoking weed. Apart from all the flaming and namecalling that he calls so often, he tells me Weed is illegal because of racism which involves Jazz music or something or rather. He tells me Weed has good effects as it helps cancer patients, so I ask why he smokes it then, and his answer is "because he likes it and because it makes him more hungrier". He also tries to convince me that Weed is more harmful than Caffeine.

There's a lot more, but that's the main parts.

Did I mention he brings my mum and sister into this, without knowing who the hell they even are?

I know, but he pretends that Weed is so harmless and is just a natural thing like having a fizzy drink. It's worth reading if you're bored.

Xfear will have owned both of you by then.

I keep going into that thread hoping to see one of his posts, he would completely destroyed everyone in there, would have been fucking great, LOL

Between those two I would have to say FTS is winning though, Rusty's arugements are just coming across as a bit uniformed, though I'll give Rusty credit, at least he's holding his own better than CCS (not that that takes much), whose posts in that thread have just been terrible

Ok, Rusty said someone is going to a kill a random lady on the street if they refuse to smoke weed. This is his best argument. He has done nothing but like. I cite sources from Columbia University (Ivy League), FBI reports, etc.

Rusty lies. All he does in that thread is lie and quote his DARE officer.

I didn't put this poll up to see who agreed with who, I pt it up so Rusty could be shown he makes no sense.

Don't vote for who you agree with, vote for who argues it better.

Rusty lies, all lies. Nothing but lies.

And Xfear wouldn't own me, he'd agree with me. Which is saying something because I think he hates me.

Man, is this the first debate you've ever had on the forum? Because it sure seems like it.

Clearly, nobody cares about our argument except you. And you don't "win" automatically because you think your opinion is right.

I win because you don't make any sense.

Don't vote for who you agree with, vote for who argues it better.

The poll is basically irrelevant because anyone who has a strong opinion on the topic is going to be biased. They can say that they aren't going to be, but it's impossible for them not to be at least a little biased. The only people that could truly be unbiased are the people that don't have a strong opinion about weed either way.

Ok, basically he confronted me after I said I don't agree with people smoking weed.
I confronted him after he said everyone who smokes is stupid, weak, and cawardly. I also noted that weed was better for you than alcohol which is legal. He doesn't understand that.

Apart from all the flaming and namecalling

I tried to edit out the flaming, I just missed a couple fo things. SOmething about a buch of stoners gangbanging his sister on the hood of a car.

that he calls so often,

What does this mean?

he tells me Weed is illegal because of racism which involves Jazz music or something or rather.
He doesn't understand, so it must not be true.

He tells me Weed has good effects as it helps cancer patients,
This is because he said pot has NO benefits. I was just proving him wrong, which I do time and again. You guys should read it, before you vote.

so I ask why he smokes it then, and his answer is "because he likes it and because it makes him more hungrier".

If you're going to use quotation marks, you should actually quote something. I would never say something as idiotic as more hungrier, but I digress. I actualy said I smoke it because I like to be high, once in a while, and it relaxes me. The hunger part is my saying that a bunch of kids sitting around eating cheetos isn't a national security threat.
He also tries to convince me that Weed is more harmful than Caffeine.

Actually, this is another one of Rusty's lies. This is all he does. If you read the posts, he just misquotes, misunderstands and distorts everything into a nonsensical series of Rustyisms. What I said was, according to a Columbia University (Ivy League) professor, caffeine can lead to a toxic neurosis whereas pot leads to twinkies.

Did I mention he brings my mum and sister into this, without knowing who the hell they even are?
Oh, I know them Rusty :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back