Who is Behind #August1Warning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like maybe it isn't Tito Ortiz. I see this on his twitter from 6 hours ago this morning.
Tito Ortiz ‏@titoortiz 6h

Great time @BellatorMMA Now on my way home. I'm going going back back too Cali Cali! I can't wait.
so unless he's posting this to foll everyone then he wont be in Texas tonight.

Just an outside the box idea of who it can be, Vladimir Koslov. He was discovered by Jerry Jarret, he was at one time a decent name in the WWE, and he was a champion fighter before pro wrestling. He would fit the mold of someone that TNA may want to bring aboard For many of the same reasons we know they have tried to get Nathan Jones. TNA likes names it doesn't have to send to development.

saw this on TNAinsider. Dixie hyping something really big.
Yesterday TNA President Dixie Carter and 1/2 of the World Tag Team Champions James Storm were out and about promoting today's Impact Wrestling in Wichita Falls, TX. Dixie gave an interview in which said a huge surprise was in store and can possibly make worldwide headlines in less then 24 hours. Whether this is about the #August1Warning or something else, we will certainly find out tonight.

this better be good. if it's another meh after a big hype people are going to be laughing at TNA.

saw this on TNAinsider. Dixie hyping something really big.

this better be good. if it's another meh after a big hype people are going to be laughing at TNA.
It's Chris Benoit coming back with Eddie Guerrero.

Na, it wont make worldwide news I'm sure. Everyone is going to be watching and anticipating tommorow just to find out, it's a no name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back