• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACTWrestling.com: A Website That is Missing Something

Ferreira

SORRY! About you damn luck!
TNA+Impact+Wrestling+Logo.jpg

I'm a big fan of Total Non-Stop Action and I have watch it for almost five years, since Bound for Glory 2006. Since then, the product has changed, the wrestlers have changed and definitely the company has grown.

TNAWrestling.com changed to. The website has a lot more info about the wrestlers, company and future events. Also, they have added trough the years a lot of footage from their shows. A thing that WWE did too, but not as acessible for me (because I live outside the US) as for an american website visitor.

The website is good, but it's missing something: unpredictability. Let's say that TNA wanted to add a new match to Destination X's PPV, if they added it on IMPACTWrestling.com would you know? Nop. You would if it were in WWE.com. Why don't we follow that much the TNA website? Because I believe it's just seems like "Before Impact" and "After Impact" it's all they do. They don't deliver news, and if they add a match or at least put a video about it on their Youtube account that displays on their website, people wouldn't know as quickly as WWE.com.

So, for me, the website is very good, I love the colors and the footage from IMPACT Wrestling a lot more than WWE way of posting videos on their website. But the website is lacking something that WWE doesn't. I doubt people won't check WWE.com to know the card for Monday Night RAW, but I know most of the people won't go to ImpactWrestling.com to know what's going to happen on Thursday Night on Spike, you know what I mean?

What do you think? Does IMPACT Wrestling.com needs something else? An element of surprise? Is TNA fault? Or are just the fans used to go to WWE.com to check news and for TNA they go to, for example, Wrestlezone or other wrestling news websites?

TNA's website isnt as popular or checked as much, simply because TNA isn't nearly as popular as WWE. WWE.com is as big as it is because 1. WWE is MUCH more popular than TNA and 2. WWE advertises the website constantly throughout broadcasts, uses it to interact with fans, and is always having King and Cole promoting some kind of poll.

TNA's website isnt as popular or checked as much, simply because TNA isn't nearly as popular as WWE. WWE.com is as big as it is because 1. WWE is MUCH more popular than TNA and 2. WWE advertises the website constantly throughout broadcasts, uses it to interact with fans, and is always having King and Cole promoting some kind of poll.
Sure, WWE.com is more famous than TNAWrestling.com/IMPACTWrestling.com, but that wasn't my question because WWE has fans and TNA has fans too. And they act differently to their websites. That was my point.

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back