Who Has The Coolest Entrance in WWE Today?

Kane totally has the best entrance with all of that fire and the supposedly scary music leaves his opponents thinking about how bad they are going to be pummeled into the ground. Both masks also add to his epic entrance and so is the blood red lights.

For me it's Cena, then Broadus Clay, and Everyone else. I would give ADR some originality points, but you never know if he's gonna get pyro or not. Have two women coming out dancing in the beginning is a big plus in my book and I'm a big fan of Cena's entrance music so it's a no brainer for me.

Hmmmmm Every Jericho entrance ever... Punk... Clay's Music is pretty catchy, tho i hate the Funkadactyls... tho if i had to choose one... its gotta be Jericho's current entrance, but mainly because I want his coat :D

I'm conflicted between 2: Alberto Del Rio and Chris Jericho. I like Alberto's entrance because it reminds me of the mexican version of JBL of course, with different cars every week, a better theme, and his personal ring announcer of course. Jericho coming out with his brightlight jacket and his cocky look makes it that much cooler. If i had to choose though, it would be Alberto Del Rio. Awesome every time

On music alone, I'm a big fan of Punk's "Cult of personality" - love that song! Also, don't judge me, but I find myself singing Big Show's "Crank it up" a lot...

But on entrance, I'd go with Sin Cara. He get's a whole different lighting theme and he used to have the trampoline jump.

I'd just like to say that the Usos's war dance is unique, but they don't execute it very well. Watch a few rugby matches for the real thing.

Have to say, Ryback has the most captivating entrance at the moment. We all know what to expect from his ring walk (and his matches), but I cant help but smile...I really think WWE are on to something. His attitude as he ascends the ramp sends shivers down my spine much in the same way Lesnar had done time and time again.

I would have to go Jericho. Goes dark, music hits and pyro. Also his light bright jacket isn’t too bad either. I also would say Cena is a close 2nd because just the first sec of when it starts it goes crazy and you can see the electricity he brings when he comes out.

I read the post and kept coming up with a lot of different ones based on different criteria. Finally I had to ask myself: If I were to create a new character for a WWE video game RIGHT NOW, whose entrance would I choose. I tend to create the big powerful guys that could kill you with one punch so it became clear to me. Mark Henry. Just how they film him from behind as he walks through the curtain to showcase his size. It is one where you just watch it and go "his opponent is going to die tonight" which is what a good... no make that a GREAT entrance should be.

Chris Jerico the lights shut down the fireworks the jacket its really the best entrance in the WWE today second ill go with the Uso's there entrance is very unique as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back