Who deserves a title shot?

sorry i posted this info on another thread. i think jillian should switch over to raw and wrestle for the women's title. if wwe uses her to her full potential i'm sure she could win the title easliy. she,mickie, and melina all have been major rivals in the past and i'm sure they would make a good rivalry around the title. here's way i think jillian is championship material. she used to do a 450 splash as a finisher, i've seen it, fuck london, to bad wwe won't let anybody do high risk manuvers like that anymore. plus as an indies competitor (Maceala Mercedes), she won more titles than most of the women on the indy curcuit and wwe, that includes Trish Stratus. she was considered the HHH of the women of her promotion. it sucks that wwe isn't using her to her potential at all and if she rots on smackdown it will be a huge waste.

Well I already posted who I think deserves a WWE Title shot... So now its time to go to SD! for the World Championship... I'd say Undertaker... He's long over due for another Championship reign... Plus he's one of the best things SD! has...

i say undertaker also need another title since he is leavin wwe effin owes him that much instead of gay rivalries with crappy ass ppl as in great khali and mark henry

Raw- Ric Flair and should win the belt and then Umaga and Flair can get the win and go 1-1. and then Carlito, HBK,and or Triple H or move JBL over and Have him bitch slap Edge right of his boots.and he can show him what Respect is apa style. Bitch!

Smackdown- Benoit,and win 4 his loss over (U.S Titel) war they had. then have Batista and Kennedy finish the war they started have kenndy win with help from if he good to go henry. or have it a 3 way Kennedy Lashley, Batista.
and kennedy win and lashley and batista can fude. and kennedy vs. benoit can be gold.

ECW- Sabu.and win set up a rvd fude or kurt or a 4 way dance Big show, kurt,RVD,SABU.

:headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

i think kennedy should get a title shot, because he's a good wrestler, and he hasn't had a single title shot in wwe.

WWE-Kane, it's pretty obvious that this guy has worked real hard for the WWE, and one day of a title reign is bullshit, he deserves a longer one

World-Chris Beniot, his first title reign with it was pretty dissapointing, he deserved it for a bit longer, they should give him another shot at it.

ECW-Sabu/RVD-they both are in the title picture, and would make a better champion then Big Show.

idk y but i've always liked charlie haas for his intensity so i pick him

also i think jeff deserves a title shot for everything he's done for the wwe

and also hbk because he's just one of the greatest ever and he's still wrestling and kicking ass

Even if Umaga gets absolutely no reaction from the crowds, I think that after beating the brand's three top stars in succession (cena, hbk & helmsley) should at least make him THE top contender for the intercontinental title, he should get his chance at Unforgiven, but I think they will book him into a match with Kane, maybe WWE wants to revive the Tatanka winning streak on Umaga, remember that when Tatanka had his winning streak he only had ONE title shot, even though he was undefeated for 2 years, but still I think Umaga would make a very dominant and very good IC champion.
On the Smackdown side my pick to receive a shot has to be William Regal, now that Benoit has finally earned a world title, I think the most underrated wrestler title goes to Regal, the man's a wrestler's wrestler right up there with the bret harts and kurt angles in terms of technical ability, I remember his classic matches he had with Steamboat, Flair and Zbyszco in the glory days of WCW, and much like Eddie Guerrero he also had his own personal demons and beat them, I remember that 3 years ago regal was already contemplating retirement, but now after seeing the efforts he has been putting as of late, including the revival of his grand feud with Finlay in 96
he surely surprised me, I want Regal to turn against Booker t and strip him of the title he so rightfully deserves before he calls it a career

CenaFanatic493 said:
idk y but i've always liked charlie haas for his intensity so i pick him

also i think jeff deserves a title shot for everything he's done for the wwe

and also hbk because he's just one of the greatest ever and he's still wrestling and kicking ass
lol was the jeff comment a joke? Yeah he has screwed the wwe by doing crack cocaine taht is really good

WWE - Randy Orton
World - HHH (move him to SD) or Ken Kennedy

I still dont get why there is soo much HBK love in here?! Sure was good from 1993-1998 but now the guy is just a shadow of what he was?! I bet Vince will try and push Johnny Nitro as the 'New HBK' like they did with Orton as the 'New Rock'

Theres HBK love because for all that he has done for the biz... And at 40 he still puts better matches then 80% of the WWE.... I cant really see Kennedy get a shot until he fueds with someone for the U.S. Title with someone like Lashley... But I also think Taker is long over due for a Title reign... I mean he's one of the WWE's Franchise players... By franchise I mean didnt go to any other Wrestling Fed... Ex. HBK, Kane etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back