*MERGED* What is next for Matt Morgan? Samoa Joe? Title Shot?

Considering Matt Morgan was dominating the poll for the most of the week and a half on the TNA website, I see him getting a huge push. He...They...Matt Fuck Morgan will have a feud with Samoa Joe over what happened. OR he's going to start problems with Nash and Hall and get his ass handed to him in a backstage beatdown.

I dont care for this ranking system anymore. I really dont. Last week i looked at the results and Desmond Wolfe was CLEARLY in the lead with appox. 50% of the votes(somewhere around 250000, I believe) and i got excited to see him face RVD and hopefully win this time...But i turn on impact and what do i see? Eric bischoff GIVING JEFF HARDY a title match? Really? cause the poll i mentioned before had jeff around 12%.... So apparently in TNA math terms...12 is greater than 50. I honestly believe that tna HAD the best of intentions with this polling thing, but ever since wolfe shattered the first one and got his match and TNA saw who the fans REALLY wanted as champ, its been a bit screwy. I smell a Don King fix coming on... But thats my opinion.

If Matt Morgan was ever going to be TNA champion, he would have been champion last year sometime, he isn't going to get a title shot in a LONGGG time, I think he will start a feud with Samoa Joe, and after that, he will feud with a returning Hernandez

I dont care for this ranking system anymore. I really dont. Last week i looked at the results and Desmond Wolfe was CLEARLY in the lead with appox. 50% of the votes(somewhere around 250000, I believe) and i got excited to see him face RVD and hopefully win this time...But i turn on impact and what do i see? Eric bischoff GIVING JEFF HARDY a title match? Really? cause the poll i mentioned before had jeff around 12%.... So apparently in TNA math terms...12 is greater than 50. I honestly believe that tna HAD the best of intentions with this polling thing, but ever since wolfe shattered the first one and got his match and TNA saw who the fans REALLY wanted as champ, its been a bit screwy. I smell a Don King fix coming on... But thats my opinion.

The poll is a week behind because they went over a week without a show. Jeff Hardy was the second choice on the poll after Desmond got his shot. They also can't just give it to the highest voter every week because we would see Wolfe vs RVD every week until 10,000 internet fans got happy.

Looks like a Morgan/Samoa Joe feud on the horizon, which should be ood to say the least. The matches will be somewhere between quite good to unwatchable. This seems to be sink or swim time for Morgan. He was the number 2 face after BFG last year, now, who knows where he is?

As for his title shot, I'd reckon it'll be similar to Wolfe's, a short, forgettable match. Maybe Joe coming out and interefering for no good reason whatsoever. In the end, after all this stuff is said and done, we may not be seeing much Morgan anymore, which is sad, as I've quite liked him, actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back