Who are the Cliques on Wrestlezone?

Why? Because were both from Indiana?

Maybe a reason.

Talking about going to the Rumble together. Plus, you two are frankly too nice, the goody two shoes types.

Ricky probably likes MMA too doesn't he?

Yeah speaking of which, we have an MMA clique on here too, I'm positive ... somewhere around here.

TM was trying to get people to leave WZ so they wouldn't "Waste [their] lives like [he] did", and he was close with Dejan and Nita, and Dejan just about said TM made him leave.

He left for a while to prove he could, came back, antagonized D-Man and IC like usual, IC put him in prison and posted a G-Mod thread about him in the Bar Room, he lashed out at everyone in prison, people lashed out back, and KB banned him.

Now he has a job, a life, and is happy.

He left for a while to prove he could, came back, antagonized D-Man and IC like usual, IC put him in prison and posted a G-Mod thread about him in the Bar Room, he lashed out at everyone in prison, people lashed out back, and KB banned him.

Now he has a job, a life, and is happy.

Glad he has a life. He was in desperate need of one. Does he still post at the other place he came from?

Glad he has a life. He was in desperate need of one. Does he still post at the other place he came from?

Nah, he isn't really online much. I think he said he tries to limit it to an hour or two a day. He sometimes comments on articles on a certain wrestling news site, according to his Facebook, but for the most part he's done with forums and doesn't really watch wrestling much anymore.

Nah, he isn't really online much. I think he said he tries to limit it to an hour or two a day. He sometimes comments on articles on a certain news site, but for the most part he's done with forums and doesn't really watch wrestling much anymore.

Probably for the best. He'd say something smart and I'd think "He's not so bad" then he'd spew some shareholder bullshit and I'd remember that he was fucking insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back