Who are the Cliques on Wrestlezone?

I love it... coming from the guy who's avatar is a Star Wars character. Assume all you'd like while you're at home playing with your light saber, Petey.

Please.

I can take one look at you and one look at Norcal, and I have seen both of your pics. And I can safely say that this fight is over before it even started.

Just telling it like it is, as always.

And Becca, that's a nice compliment. I appreciate that. I just don't do Cliques. However, I do have associates who I am friendly with. And you and I have never argued once. So I would consider you one of those people, without question.

Please.

I can take one look at you and one look at Norcal, and I have seen both of your pics. And I can safely say that this fight is over before it even started.

And Becca, that's a nice compliment. I appreciate that. I just don't do Cliques. However, I do have associates who I am friendly with. And you and I have never argued once. So I would consider you one of those people, without question.

Yay <3

Please.

Oh, stop the press... Sidious knows everything about my capabilities because he's... *gulp*... SEEN A PICTURE OF ME!!!

Let's leave out the fact that I'm a 2nd degree black belt in karate... a 13-year scholastic wrestler... but Norcal has muscles so i'm a dead man, right? This is why your way of thinking is shunned by so many on thisd forum. You make as much sense and have as much logic as a dinner table in an outhouse.

And for the record, in no way, shape or form is this any kind of threat or challenge to Norcal. This is more like my rebuttle for Sidous's asenine underestimation of me that stemmed from him looking (and probably jerking off to) a picture of me.

I know that you wear boxer briefs and briefs at other times and you look adorable in them.

No sir. I despise boxer briefs.

I wear boxers 99% of the time and I wear briefs only when working out and running on a treadmill, because of chaffing problems when wearing boxers while doing that.

Boxer Briefs are awful. Way too restrictive on the legs.

No sir. I despise boxer briefs.

I wear boxers 99% of the time and I wear briefs only when working out and running on a treadmill, because of chaffing problems when wearing boxers while doing that.

Boxer Briefs are awful. Way too restrictive on the legs.

This is the EXACT reason why I hate boxers. Ball-sweat sucks.

Oh, stop the press... Sidious knows everything about my capabilities because he's... *gulp*... SEEN A PICTURE OF ME!!!

Let's leave out the fact that I'm a 2nd degree black belt in karate... a 13-year scholastic wrestler... but Norcal has muscles so i'm a dead man, right? This is why your way of thinking is shunned by so many on thisd forum. You make as much sense and have as much logic as a dinner table in an outhouse.

And for the record, in no way, shape or form is this any kind of threat or challenge to Norcal. This is more like my rebuttle for Sidous's asenine underestimation of me that stemmed from him looking (and probably jerking off to) a picture of me.

LOL.

D-Man I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you aren't the best looking guy on here. You had one decent close up picture, but other than that, you really aren't all that. So don't flatter yourself.

And if there is anyone on here that thinks that D-Man can take Norcal on in a fight and win, please speak up or forever hold your peace.

LOL.

D-Man I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you aren't the best looking guy on here. You had one decent close up picture, but other than that, you really aren't all that. So don't flatter yourself.

And if there is anyone on here that thinks that D-Man can take Norcal on in a fight and win, please speak up or forever hold your peace.

Once again, you're being such a jackass that you obviously didn't read my post. Where, in the name of bloody fuck, did I state anything about my looks in my last post? Seriously, you're such a nit-wit. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back