Who are the Cliques on Wrestlezone?

And if there is anyone on here that thinks that D-Man can take Norcal on in a fight and win, please speak up or forever hold your peace.

If D-Man holds the credentials he claims (and I believe him), then it's very possible. Muscles mean diddly squat in a fight, my man. Hell, just look at the best fighter in the World:

2koggy.jpg

What do you mean by "old school?" You mean like the section?

Because you're maybe 4th generation. I am 3rd generation with guys like Sly and Becca.

Before me is 2nd generation - Lee, X, Luther, Wes, Justin, etc.

Are you saying Becca is actually a guy?!

Oh, stop the press... Sidious knows everything about my capabilities because he's... *gulp*... SEEN A PICTURE OF ME!!!

Let's leave out the fact that I'm a 2nd degree black belt in karate... a 13-year scholastic wrestler... but Norcal has muscles so i'm a dead man, right? This is why your way of thinking is shunned by so many on thisd forum. You make as much sense and have as much logic as a dinner table in an outhouse.

And for the record, in no way, shape or form is this any kind of threat or challenge to Norcal. This is more like my rebuttle for Sidous's asenine underestimation of me that stemmed from him looking (and probably jerking off to) a picture of me.

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII YAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will kick your ass with my knowledge of Crane, Tiger, and Hamster style, Sidious!

:lmao:

If D-Man holds the credentials he claims (and I believe him), then it's very possible. Muscles mean diddly squat in a fight, my man. Hell, just look at the best fighter in the World:

2koggy.jpg

Damn... I wish I could fight like that guy. But nonetheless, I'm no pushover.

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;1755865 said:
There is a mutual respect between those who live in the Oceania region of Australasia (e.g. Australians, New Zealanders, Samoans, Fijians, etc.)

Go the Aussies!

I think Lariat did something like this yesterday , so I am going to copy him.

"Yo Guys , I'm really happy for you , I'm going to let you finish but Brock Lesnar is the greatest fighter of all... the best of all time!"

BrockLesnar.jpg

Disappoint at people on a wrestling forum trying to engage in fisticuffs. Aside from FTS and NorCal, I think everyone here would bitch out from a fight.

Yeah, and Lariat. If I remember correctly, when he posted a pic, he was a pretty big dude. So he could maybe hold his own in a fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back