Yet again.....

Razor, I want you (in more than one way......j/k). I have wanted to debate with you for a long time.

I do have a feeling towards some of the things that you all post about, but when you go all, "Evil behind our eyes," or whatever, and post a goddamn term paper, who wants to follow that?

Also, to be completely honest, I care very little about politics. I'm knowledgeable on the subject, however I really don't have a personal view of it. Half the time, all of the debates in the Cigar Lounge turn into political debates. At least the ones that I have read.

As in, "Das ist eine Mann," yes. "That is a man."

Mensch, as I was wanting to use it, is more like "Das Hunde ist nicht einen Mensch." Or, "That dog is not a human being."

Error of communication on my part, sorry. Oh. And no one hold me to the conjugation of that German. I've been out of German class for going on 2 and a half years now.

Razor, I want you (in more than one way......j/k). I have wanted to debate with you for a long time.

I do have a feeling towards some of the things that you all post about, but when you go all, "Evil behind our eyes," or whatever, and post a goddamn term paper, who wants to follow that?

Also, to be completely honest, I care very little about politics. I'm knowledgeable on the subject, however I really don't have a personal view of it. Half the time, all of the debates in the Cigar Lounge turn into political debates. At least the ones that I have read.

Well then. Make a topic about anything in the Cigar Lounge. I don't give a shit what. I don't feel like debating wrestling right now, though. I'll end up flaming you if you say that Cena isn't as good of a wrestler as he deserves credit for.

I won't. I've made my point about Cena and ultimately, I know how good he is because he is the top draw of the company, however, in my personal opinion, I fucking hate that non wrestling motherfucker.

Ok, I will come up with a topic.

I won't. I've made my point about Cena and ultimately, I know how good he is because he is the top draw of the company, however, in my personal opinion, I fucking hate that non wrestling motherfucker.

See? It's statements like that that would make me go off on you, and you'd get your feelings all hurt.

Don't expect it to be just me and you exclusive, as I'm sure others will want to post.

It's one thing to not like him as a wrestler, but a completely different thing to say you fucking hate the man that plays the wrestler. Do you know about all of the good things that John Cena has done?

What he done to make you hate him when you don't even know him?

For the record; with the right topic I could take FTS or Razor, or at least push them to their limits. I'm just lazy, and love FTS too much. :(

It's one thing to not like him as a wrestler, but a completely different thing to say you fucking hate the man that plays the wrestler. Do you know about all of the good things that John Cena has done?

Go read any of my posts in the Cena thread and you will see me stress to know end that I can't respect the man more for what he does for the WWE outside of the ring. I respect him for his work ethic and for how well he represents the company. Most of all, however, I respect him for his contributions to the Make a Wish foundation. The man is model for a what a good man should be.

What he done to make you hate him when you don't even know him?

I've actually met Cena and we talked for like a minute. He signed my replica spinner US Title Belt.

To the point however, he just puts on mediocre matches that aren't anything to write home to mama about. His mic skills are great, but I can't applaud him for his in ring ability, not until 'Taker and Michaels get out of the way and even then, there are young guys coming up that put on better matches than him. That's all.

I've actually met Cena and we talked for like a minute. He signed my replica spinner US Title Belt.

Cool. I could have met him when WM24 was here but no one would give me a ride :(. At least I live near TNA.

To the point however, he just puts on mediocre matches that aren't anything to write home to mama about. His mic skills are great, but I can't applaud him for his in ring ability, not until 'Taker and Michaels get out of the way and even then, there are young guys coming up that put on better matches than him. That's all.

If you think that he puts on mediocre matches (which he doesn't) then you shouldn't be hating on him for putting on those matches. Creative tells him what they want from him in his matches and he does what he is told to do.

If you think that he puts on mediocre matches (which he doesn't) then you shouldn't be hating on him for putting on those matches. Creative tells him what they want from him in his matches and he does what he is told to do.

Ah, the circle that is the Cena Thre.......wait a second, we aren't in the Cena thread.

Go there and I will take this up with you. If you feel up to it!

Tomorrow then ST. Clear your fucking schedule.

Razor, I am trying to come up with one where I feel like I can win. I'm writing it out in word now.

You kinda were. I always miss someone. Don't worry, I know who you are. We'll get you in next week. You've got featured poster in your future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back