Oh shit!!! The Cigar Lounge Newsletter is back.

FromTheSouth

You don't want it with me.
Hey everyone. Sorry for the lack of activity in the Lounge lately. I had a bit of an off period where real life got hectic and I didn't spend too much time on here period, much less starting new threads. Well, that is changing.

First of all, I want to thank everyone for contributing, and for voting to make The Lounge WZ's Section of the Year for 2009. There were some epic debates, and being that we are devoid of a lot of the idiots that spam up the other sections, we have an advantage. So, thanks again. Onto the shameless self-promotion!

First of all, the finals of the CLDL have been extended another week. This debate is truly what I envisioned when I started the league.

CLDL Grand Final - Winner Take All Three Way Dance.

Also, watch me own a noob! Seriously though, did Scott Brown's win in Massachusetts send a message to Washington? Help us decide (and get back on topic!)

I believe Scott Brown's win is a referendum on Obama.

A couple of more lighthearted threads have made their way into the Lounge. These are always welcome, and, if you're a little intimidated by some of the other threads, these are a great way to get active in The Lounge.

What is your favorite Travel destination/Vacation spot?

Top 5-10 Occupations

Humour

Tastycles give existentialism a shot. Tasty is smarter than most of us, so if you want to learn or debate, this is a good place to start.

How do you think the world began?

On the heels of this topic, you should post in the very popular religion thread.

Religion Thread

Lounge regular, ST asks how to improve the education system.

Education- Other Ways To Improve It?

My tag team partner, Razor, made an amazing thread, that I somehow missed, but will be murdering him in soon.

My Argument for Strict Regulation

For all this and more, including the now public debate league threads, hit up The Lounge.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22

As if there was a question, this weeks featured posters are IC25, Tastycles, and TDigle, the CLDL finalists. Please, read their thread. It is amazing.

Thanks again, and we will see you in the Lounge!

Hey everyone. Sorry for the lack of activity in the Lounge lately. I had a bit of an off period where real life got hectic and I didn't spend too much time on here period, much less starting new threads. Well, that is changing.

Yeah, Las Vegas. Ugh. ;)
First of all, I want to thank everyone for contributing, and for voting to make The Lounge WZ's Section of the Year for 2009. There were some epic debates, and being that we are devoid of a lot of the idiots that spam up the other sections, we have an advantage. So, thanks again. Onto the shameless self-promotion!

GOOD. Glad the section won that.

First of all, the finals of the CLDL have been extended another week. This debate is truly what I envisioned when I started the league.

CLDL Grand Final - Winner Take All Three Way Dance.

Sorry again about ducking out. I have a more than ample excuse, but still. Apologies buddy. :(

Also, watch me own a noob! Seriously though, did Scott Brown's win in Massachusetts send a message to Washington? Help us decide (and get back on topic!)

I believe Scott Brown's win is a referendum on Obama.

Did you take apart my post? Or is this a shot at someone who is actually a noob?

A couple of more lighthearted threads have made their way into the Lounge. These are always welcome, and, if you're a little intimidated by some of the other threads, these are a great way to get active in The Lounge.

Psh. Balls to the wall or don't go at all.

I shall post. And start a very intimidating argument.

Tastycles give existentialism a shot. Tasty is smarter than most of us, so if you want to learn or debate, this is a good place to start.

How do you think the world began?

Existentialism? I wonder if Tasty is channeling Albert Camus.
On the heels of this topic, you should post in the very popular religion thread.

Religion Thread

I haven't ventured into that thing lately. Have the atheists stopped being militant and the Christians stopped saying "Bible, bible, bible" to me? (Gross generalizations aside, of course.)

Lounge regular, ST asks how to improve the education system.

Education- Other Ways To Improve It?

Totally posted in there a week ago. You're slow.
My tag team partner, Razor, made an amazing thread, that I somehow missed, but will be murdering him in soon.

My Argument for Strict Regulation

I was wondering when you'd shit on me. I was posting that thread specifically trolling for a response from you. Not that I don't believe every word I typed. That'd be a horrible way to start a debate.

For all this and more, including the now public debate league threads, hit up The Lounge.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22

As if there was a question, this weeks featured posters are IC25, Tastycles, and TDigle, the CLDL finalists. Please, read their thread. It is amazing.

Thanks again, and we will see you in the Lounge!

Legit.

I shall check it out soon, don't you worry.

Also, we need to get our Drafts for the Wrestlezone Fantasy Wrestling League Thing sorted out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back