Which/Who will be first?

Total Impact

A Poster Name Total Impact
Basically a question thread, which/who will be first in WWE and in wrestling.

Which WWE Tag belt will be defended on a PPV First?

Who will be the first superstar in WWE to win his first Heavyweight Title?

Besides Samoa joe, which non-former WWE superstar will have a chance to win the TNA Title first?

Who will be the next WWE Wrestler to show up in TNA?

My answers to each in my opinion:

WWE Tag Team Championship at Judgement Day, because Smackdown is the only brand that knows how to push tag team wrestling. You have Miz & Morrison who are great as a team and get the extra TV time with ECW, you had Festus in the Smackdown Main Event and tag team wrestling does seem important on that brand and I think for the first time since Vengeance of last year I believe, the WWE Tag Team titles will be on the line at Judgement Day. With Miz/Morrison vS Jesse & Festus.

Seeing as I count the ECW title as a major Heavyweight Title, I would put CM Punk on my list. Also seeing as Kennedy and Hardy always find a way to screw up, I see Finlay jumping Brands to ECW and winning the ECW title as I don't see no new up and comers for any of the other World Titles.

Besides Samoa joe, which non-former WWE superstar will have a chance to win the TNA Title first?
Robert Rhoode aas he is like the only one with a moderate push that is non WWE talent. Why I would love to see James Storm in that push, I doubt TNA sees him as a big draw even though he was the best gimmick in TNA right now. Robert Rhoode has a great heel persona, I think he can drop the wallstreet crap and just be a classic cocky heel as JBL is the best "Rich" heel since the Million Dollar Man.

Robbie McCallster, or how the hell you spell. I believe the WWE will fire his dumb ass and he will get a job in TNA as one the major suprises for the fans. Only suprise is that Robbie is a jobber who may get the Tomko treatment and push like a legit superstar.

I'm assuming this is for the year 2008 in general, right?

--Both, at "Night of Champions", because they have to be. The WWE tends not to use their tag titles on ppvs, unfortunately.

--I don't count ECW, personally, as I see that more as the step between WWE/WHC and US/IC. The list that could win the WWE title or WHC is short. CM Punk with the briefcase could win one, but I hope not. Kennedy and Hardy have shots, but they need to get on the right track first. Morrison just needs to be solidified as a main event guy and he could win. MVP is in the best position, I feel, outside of Punk.

--I don't follow TNA that much, but AJ Styles has a good shot.

--Hacksaw. Lol j/k. We may see Lashley going there.

Which WWE Tag belt will be defended on PPV first?
I agree that both will be defended at Night of Champions because all the belts get defended that night. I could see one of the Raw Tag Teams getting sent to Smackdown to fued with Miz/Morrison, very possibly it could be London/Kendrick, that would be a good fued.

When looking at this you have to look at who is going to be the champion in the future on each show. When looking at it, Smackdown will probably holding the title for an extremely long time on Smackdown, so I would have to look at Raw. At this point I would say Kennedy, its just a matter of time before he gets his shot, maybe against HHH after he inevitably takes it off of Orton, even though I want the Orton Era to continue. Note I dont count ECW as a major title.

Besides Samoa Joe, which non-former WWE superstar will have a chance to win the TNA Title first?

I would say it will be AJ Styles for a couple of reasons. I see him getting a bigger push with a possible fued with Angle over Karen, if he was put over in that, an obvious title shot would come. Plus he is the best possible guy to have go vs. Joe and maybe take the title off of him.

This one is tough, it wont be Lashley he wants to do MMA, it wont be Robbie he still has a contract with WWE and they aren't going to fire him. When looking at it, I would have to say eventually Chris Masters has the best shot. If WWE doesn't take him back, which I think they will, but if they dont he will end up in TNA. Its better than the Indy gigs he is doing right now, so out of anybody, I see him as the most likely candidate. Joey Mercury is also a candidate. Obviously I dont see any current WWE star going to TNA, WWE is trying to stop that from happening anymore.

Which WWE Tag belt will be defended on PPV first?
I agree that both will be defended at Night of Champions because all the belts get defended that night. I could see one of the Raw Tag Teams getting sent to Smackdown to fued with Miz/Morrison, very possibly it could be London/Kendrick, that would be a good fued.

When looking at this you have to look at who is going to be the champion in the future on each show. When looking at it, Smackdown will probably holding the title for an extremely long time on Smackdown, so I would have to look at Raw. At this point I would say Kennedy, its just a matter of time before he gets his shot, maybe against HHH after he inevitably takes it off of Orton, even though I want the Orton Era to continue. Note I dont count ECW as a major title.

Besides Samoa Joe, which non-former WWE superstar will have a chance to win the TNA Title first?

I would say it will be AJ Styles for a couple of reasons. I see him getting a bigger push with a possible fued with Angle over Karen, if he was put over in that, an obvious title shot would come. Plus he is the best possible guy to have go vs. Joe and maybe take the title off of him.

This one is tough, it wont be Lashley he wants to do MMA, it wont be Robbie he still has a contract with WWE and they aren't going to fire him. When looking at it, I would have to say eventually Chris Masters has the best shot. If WWE doesn't take him back, which I think they will, but if they dont he will end up in TNA. Its better than the Indy gigs he is doing right now, so out of anybody, I see him as the most likely candidate. Joey Mercury is also a candidate. Obviously I dont see any current WWE star going to TNA, WWE is trying to stop that from happening anymore.

On the TNA title thing, I mean't who has never won the TNA Title , which TNA homegrown talent will win the title first and AJ Styles did that 3 times.

Chris Master wouldn't go to TNA just as Cryme Tyme didn't go as the WWE has told Masters to not go to TNA because once the steriod thing dies down they would bring him back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back