Who will be the Champions after Wrestlemania?

WWE: Triple H over Randy Orton and Chris Jericho in a Triple Threat
I see this playing out with Jericho and Orton feuding to Mania. Trips wins the right to the Champ at No Way Out, but there is debate over the real champ after some controversial finishes. Trips agrees to take both of them ... and wins at Mania for the first time in five years

World Heavyweight: Edge over Ric Flair
More what I WANT to see then what I think we will see. If they really are going to give the Nature Boy a title run, it should be the WHC. He could take it at the Rumble with Edge winning the Rumble and selecting Flair as his target.

ECW: Kane over CM Punk, John Morrison and Elijah Burke in a Fatal Fourway
Don't know exactly how I see this panning out, but I definitely feel the a Kane run in ECW would provide some pop and some ratings. Would not be surprised to see Lashley in this match ... or winning it for that matter.

Intercontinental: Mr. Kennedy over Jeff Hardy
Kennedy takes the strap to end a long feud that has brought the IC Title back to the forefront. Kennedy holds strap for a long time before moving into the World Championship pciture

U.S.: Matt Hardy over MVP
MVP keeps the strap all the way to Mania and then squares off with the freshly back Matt Hardy. Hardy finally gets the strap. Match starts off the show ... they meet again later for Money in the Bank!

World Tag: Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes over Murdoch and Cade, Kendrick and London and the Highlanders
Holly and Rhodes finally get the strap off of the longstanding champs.

WWE Tag: Jesse and Festus over Deuce and Domino and the Major Brothers
A match that people will not watch, but will actually be good. Jesse and Festus get their gold!

Women's: Mickie James over Beth Phoenix, Melina, Candice (if she is back that soon), Maria and Jillian Hall

Mickie ends Beth's long run igniting a solid feud

Money in the Bank: MVP over Matt Hardy, Bobby Lashley, Rey Mysterio, Finlay and Hornswoggle
Not the best lineup for MiTB, but Hornswoggle gets in because he is a McMahon and buddies with Finlay. MVP gets the win to lock up a shot at world heavyweight gold.

OTHER MATCHES: Undertaker over HBK interpromotional and Batista over JBL

well WM24 is a while off yet but with the resoter there is now this wud be my line up!!!

WWE Title Y2J - Chris Jericho - I can see Y2J winning the title at Wrestlemaina after winning the rumble!! he will feud with orton, and win because of DQ which means orton retains the title! Orton will then loose the title to HHH at the rumble thanks to help from HBK! HHH will then turn heel and pedigree HBK he needed a stepping stone to retain the title!! HBK and Y2J are the final 2 in the rumble and Y2J wins, however in the main event at maina it will be Y2J vs HHH Vs HBK with Y2J winning and holding the title till Cena gets back.

World Heaveyweight title - Undertaker - Edge batista and undertaker fued till No Way Out, when lashley comes back and screws batista because he is sick of batista thinking he is the best on smackdown!! Edge wins the match by being the opportunistic guy he is!! this leading to a streak vs streak match at maina which of course the deadman will win for his last title run!! Judgement day myb a fatel four way Edge vs Batista Vs Taker Vs Lashley!! smackdown needs more main eventers so lashley will switch!!

ECW Title - Kane should be ECW champ simly because he deserves a title!!! he is a legend and his style is suited in ECW he will in a mamoth of a match against khali, henry, big daddy v and then go on to maina and beat CM Punk in a extream rules match!!!!

IC Title jeff will loose the title at No Way Out to Mr kennedy. Their rivalry is reignited because jeff elminated kennedy in the final four at the rumble!! They meet in a cage at No Way Out and kennedy wins!! both competitors are in MITB!! The title is not defended at mania, kennedy will keep it until a worthy challenger arises maybe the return of Shelton Benjamin after mania!!!

The US Title Matt Hardy - Matt hardy has improved no end in the past few months he deserves a singles title!! He will defeat MVP also at No Way Out in a ladder match!! Matt will then loose the qualifier to the MITB against MVP!! Matt will then be in a fatel four way against Finlay, CM Punk, Ric Flair!! Matt will retain defeating finlay!!!

The women's Title Mickie James - she will have a long feud with Beth Phoenix and their match will be a solid match!! the build up before mania will be phoninx destroing mickie several weeks running and then mickie getting her revenge at mania by defeating her at last!!!

Tag Team Titles London and Kendrick - they deserve the shot because they are the most entertaining team that wwe have!!! the tag titles will get vacated soon and then unified for wrestlmania all Tag teams in the WWE will compete in a turmoil match and London and Kendrick will come out on top!!! teams involved cud be highlanders, cade and murdoch, deuce and domino, major brothers, miz and morrison, big daddy V and mark henry ETC ETC!!!

Cruiserweight title Rey Mysterio - If they reinistate the title then rey rey shud win it!! a massive cruiserweight open with the final two being rey and charvo who will regite the division!!!!

Money In The Bank - Jeff Hardy - there are several top contenders to win this but i think its the ryt time to push jeff hardy!!! not sure when he shud cash it in but he is loved by fans and deserves a push!! other particpants in the match shud be Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Morrison, Shelton Benjamin, Randy Orton Vs MVP Vs Finlay Vs Kennedy!! Also benjamin shud be pushed soon he is awsoume athletle and has been dropped he had fantastic 2005 against michaels as the IC Champ then lost it but he deserves a push!!! Randy will want a title shot so top contender and MVP has made wicked impact and also deserves a push perhaps!!! Top contenders are Jeff Hardy, MVP and Shelton Benjamin!!!

WWE Title - Vacant. i think Evolution 4-way won by Natch and he retires on top. so ridiculously predictable and cheesy... the writers'll love it.

World Heavyweight title - Undertaker. Edge'll take the gold into WM and big gimmick match that 'taker'll win and make it 16-0

ECW Title - He's been gettin his ass handed to him lately so he's obviously in line for a big push. Kane to take it at mania after (hopefully) destroying the overweight and immobile that is is henry, BDV and khali

IC Title - Carlito. i just think with all that's gone on lately he'll get a title run...espec after not gettin on card last yr

The US Title - Matt Hardy. back after illness, and has been due to take the title off MVP for months but things have always meant never got to see the match.

The Women's Title - Candice Michelle. it's not what I want...but i think they'll do it just to irritate everyone who can actually wrestle like melina, mickie and jillian. honestly, just cos she has a decent body doesnt mean she makes the belt look good. mickie and melina are hot, and can wrestle but wont get it.

Tag Team Titles - Finlay and Hornswoggle / London Kendrick - Depends on what titles exist at this point.

Money In The Bank - KENNEDY!!!! think he'll go back in after injury last yr...maybe with michaels. michaels, Shelton, Elijah, rey and khali as other entries.

Cruiserweight title - if it's brought back, gregory helms'll come back at mania and win the title (no idea how much longer he's out for before someone says)

...KENNEDY

WWE Title - Vacant. i think Evolution 4-way won by Natch and he retires on top. so ridiculously predictable and cheesy... the writers'll love it.

World Heavyweight title - Undertaker. Edge'll take the gold into WM and big gimmick match that 'taker'll win and make it 16-0

ECW Title - He's been gettin his ass handed to him lately so he's obviously in line for a big push. Kane to take it at mania after (hopefully) destroying the overweight and immobile that is is henry, BDV and khali

IC Title - Carlito. i just think with all that's gone on lately he'll get a title run...espec after not gettin on card last yr

The US Title - Matt Hardy. back after illness, and has been due to take the title off MVP for months but things have always meant never got to see the match.

The Women's Title - Candice Michelle. it's not what I want...but i think they'll do it just to irritate everyone who can actually wrestle like melina, mickie and jillian. honestly, just cos she has a decent body doesnt mean she makes the belt look good. mickie and melina are hot, and can wrestle but wont get it.

Tag Team Titles - Finlay and Hornswoggle / London Kendrick - Depends on what titles exist at this point.

Money In The Bank - KENNEDY!!!! think he'll go back in after injury last yr...maybe with michaels. michaels, Shelton, Elijah, rey and khali as other entries.

Cruiserweight title - if it's brought back, gregory helms'll come back at mania and win the title (no idea how much longer he's out for before someone says)

...KENNEDY

You're not serious are you? You think Candice became champion because she is hot? No. She became champion in the first place because she was showing promise in the ring and plus the WWE was running out of ideas. I don't remember a T&A diva winning the title since the days of the attitude era and well that explains it all. WWE might push the T&A women but if they aren't showing ALOT of promise in the ring and if they are still too green to even be able to put on a decent match, they won't get the title. They can be pushed and pushed but I haven't seen it so that tells you the WWE doesn't hand the title to just anybody or to just the "pretty, T&A girls."

The typical Candice hater would say that but in reality, the women can wrestle, no not as good as Jillian, etc. But I thought she was a great champion and delivered as much as she could. She took the ball and ran with it, despite not being ready.

Candice WILL be champion after Mania if they go on with Beth vs. Candice at Mania. These two have and can deliver in a match so there is no dount this match would be awesome. Plus I've been hearing Candice, unlike Ashley, is still keeping as much training as possible she can get in and taking therapy 6 times a week so that tells me we may see a better Candice when she comes back.

So please!

ur getting me wrong here. i didnt say anything bad about candice.i meant she's not as good as jillian, melina, victoria etc. yes she's showing promise in the ring...but i dont think she's WM material yet. not this yr but probably nxt yr.

and to be honest, i respect her for actually trying to get into the ring and wanting to be better at her job. you're right she did a good job for not having much experience. the same way i respect the way trish worked her way up from T&A (literally) to being champion. and if u asked me what i thought after her first reign i'd have said the same thing because i'm cynical. lol.

ur getting me wrong here. i didnt say anything bad about candice.i meant she's not as good as jillian, melina, victoria etc. yes she's showing promise in the ring...but i dont think she's WM material yet. not this yr but probably nxt yr.

and to be honest, i respect her for actually trying to get into the ring and wanting to be better at her job. you're right she did a good job for not having much experience. the same way i respect the way trish worked her way up from T&A (literally) to being champion. and if u asked me what i thought after her first reign i'd have said the same thing because i'm cynical. lol.

I know what you said, you said that she was given the title because they thought the belt would look better around her waist. There's more than looks to a champion. There are two women who were given the title for their looks alone and they were Debra and The Kat. You could say that for them because they were given the title outta nowhere and weren't showing anything in the ring. Hell, Stephanie at least brought the title some main event exposure.

I think Candice is ready for Mania. Her and Beth have done great with each other and if WWE builds the feud the way it should go then I see it being Mania worthy, much more worthy than a diva getting a title shot because she posed for Playboy. If I remember correctly, she wasn't even given a title match at Mania for Playboy, it was a filler match, which is what it should've been this year.

Womens Champion-Hopefuly have a Jillian Hall(face?) Vs. Melina for the belt. Have Jillian turn face and beat Beth @ the royal rumble and have her & Melina go out it. I think thoes two could put on an amazing match and they would put on a very exciting match. Have Melina be pissed out Jillian for going soft and pleasing the crowd and thats how the feud could go. I wish this would happen but probably not since Vince seems so high on Candice Michelle. Ok she has improve alot and yes she may deserve a title run and will get another becuase the wwe doesnt award the belt to the best(khali?). Candice is just not there yet.

As for
I've been hearing Candice, unlike Ashley, is still keeping as much training as possible
well I know the main wrestlezone is always right but they were saying how since Ashley got voted out of survivor that shes been tuning up her in-ring skills and training more so dont go after Ashley just yet...maybe she can pull a Candice Michelle improve from shit to medicore and become wwe womens champion??? worked for Candice y not Ashley??

wwe title- triple h- he is the best on raw next to randy orton to put the title on

world heavyweight title- Undertaker- edge v. taker is a good match they are both undefeated at wrestlemania excluding the wm 23 MITB match edge was in but didn't win but still undertaker is undefeated at wrestlemania and edge has never been pinned at mania so undertaker should get a clean victory over him

women's title- mickie james- wwe should have a beth phoenix v. mickie james fued continue to wrestlemania and have mickie james beat her

Oh Boy, well I guess we're starting to get a little bit of a clearer picture as to what the title situations are going to be. I'm going to stick with relevant/semi-relevant titles at this point.

WWE Championship: In a just world, Orton keeps the belt through Wrestlemania. I think he has earned it, and that's a shock coming from me. I've done nothing but bash Orton for being a no good bastard all year, but he's kept his nose clean, and has had two shit title reigns already. I just have a very, very bad feeling that Trips puts the gold on him or Batista, which honestly makes no sense at all. Orton should keep the belt until Summerslam, and drop it to Cena.

WHC: Edge vs. Undertaker should be awesome. It's what we've wanted for a while, and the WWE is willing to deliver it looks like. However, I'm going against the grain on this one. I love the Deadman, but his time is up, and it's time for the streak to end. Edge needs a good lengthy legit title reign to solidify himself as a legit top ten star of this decade. I appreciate everything the Undertaker has done, but why give him the title when it's going to go right back to Edge anyway?

US Title: Look for Matt Hardy to finally, finally get one over on MVP and take the strap at WM. This does two things. Put's a belt that has had some prestige returned to it on Hardy, and gives him a chance to build upon what Benoit and MVP have done the last year. Also, it elevates MVP to the next level, ala the Rock after losing the IC strap at SSlam 98. MVP should be turned face at this point and given a summer session with Edge.

IC Title: I think there is only one man on Raw that can carry the belt, because Raw's midcard is terrible. Look for Hardy to retain, but, but watch out for Bobby Lashley. If the WWE is smart, they let Lashley have a good run with a belt that actually has meant something, and see what he does from there.

ECW: CM Punk hasn't done much with the ECW gold. It's Shelton Benjamins time. He proved in 2004 he could hang with anyone in the business in the ring, so why has he been buried? He's on the C-Show now, what could it hurt to put that belt on Benjamin and allow him to have his show? He is the most athletically gifted person on the roster, and he should be allowed to be himself.

So in a nutshell.
WWE: Should be orton, probably Triple H or Tista
WHC: Should be Edge, will be Undertaker
US Title: Matt Hardy
IC Title: Jeff Hardy, but beware Lashley
ECW: Should be Benjamin, watch out for Morrison.

WWE: I Hope not but i have a feeling HHH will walk out with the title. He doesnt need it but it looks like he is greedy and wants that title for the 12th time.

WORLD: Undertaker for Sure, they cant let Edge ruin the streak, while Edge is a great heel, the best today, Undertaker has to keep the streak, its his legacy.

IC: I think Hardy will keep it as i dont see anyone else challenging him for it. It wont even be defended at Mania, but i do hope he defends it against Carlito in the future as i see good matches coming out of them.

US: Matt Hardy should finally in it at WM after being bogged down with the tag titles for months with MVP.

WWE TAG: Major Brothers should win them as they are getting a massive push with Edge.

WORLD TAG: Im not too sure, but i hope a credible Tag team gets it like london and Kenerick or Cade and Murdoch get them again.

ECW: Benjamin Or Burke. These two should win the title as they are great athletes but i see Benjamin winning it as he seems to be getting a push on ECW.

It was mentioned in the rumors/news section on this site that the reason HHH didn't win against Jeff Hardy is because he wants to be in the main event challenging for the title at wrestlemania, not royal rumble.

With HHH now being prevented from being in the rumble, my guess is now they are going to give him some sort of loophole to get into the rumble that seems impossible but he'll somehow pull it off anyway, and then win the rumble and be able to then challenge orton at wrestlemania.

That's just my guess at this point if things go predictably. And if wrestlemania is destined to have HHH win the title again, well then what I would rather see and would be 100x more interesting is if at wrestlemania HHH won the money in the bank, and instead of waiting, cashed it in that very same night and went on to win the title.

WWE Title-Batista The way I look at it is, Batista is still a big star, Undertaker is going to be in a longstanding fued with Edge leading up to thier WM match. Where does that leave Batista? Batista is going to win the Rumble there by setting up a match with Orton at WM. Rumble Loophole allows you to jump to any brand.

WHC Title-Undertaker Now hear me you before you jump all over my answer! Undertaker has is 15-0 at WM. I mean I seriously think that Taker is gonna go out Undefeated at WM. I mean yes your bound to lose on that stage sometime, I just dont see it happening though this year or any year for that matter. Taker is gonna go out undefeated.

ECW Title-CM Punk I would like to say a Shelton Benjamin or a Elija Burk or anybody else for that matter, but the way Dusty is booking I think Punk is gonna have the strap for a long time. Only thing I don't like about it is that, Chavo is on ECW for a night right and they had him come in and kick the crap of CM Punk. So 2 weeks later, if he beats Punk he gets a shot at his title, then he loses. I mean the way there booking this CM Punk is never gonna lose.

Inter Title-Mr.Kenneddy I think Kennedy has lost a lot of momentum since the steriod uproar. Kennedy has had one heck of a year. Won MIB but then was taken away cause they thought his injury was serious! Then when he would have been in a great position as "Vince's Son" he fails a drug tests and then loses to HBK at a PPV. Way I see it there gonna be putting the strap on Kennnedy here because as long as the fans carry Hardy he is gonna be a Upper Card this year.

US Title-Matt Hardy After the dust has settled at WM, Matt Hardy will be the new US Champion. After he returns he will continue his fued with MVP leading up to the grandy of them all and Matt Hardy will finally win a big match at WM.

Womens and Tag I really don't care.

Money In the Bank-Jeff Hardy Now I would like to say what other people have been saying that it will be MVP, and that sounds great and all but he is gonna be in match with Matt that night. So thats where Jeff comes in. If Jeff puts on a great showing this month then WWE will continue to push Hardy as a top guy. For god's sake he is on the cover of the No Way Out Poster. Having Hardy win the MIB makes sense for two reasons. The first one duh.....Its his match specialty. Second this gives the perfect oppurtunity to keep Jeff in the limelight.

Here are my pics for who will be the champs in wwe after Mania

WWE Title HHH I see him turning heel after the Rumble and Beating Jeff Hardy for it at Mania.

World Title. Rey Mysterio I see Mysterio winning the belt at Rumble also and Facing taker at mania and being the quote Biggest Underdog in wwe history I see him ending the Undertaker's Streak at Mania.

ECW title I aint quite sure of this one But I say Either CM Punk or John Morrison will be ECW champ after mania (although my sentimental pic is for Tommy Dreamer to win the ECW title at mania)

Women's belt Beth Pheonix unless Trish Stratus miraculously returns and takes the belt at mania in which the chances of her returning are basically slim and none I dont see anyone that the wwe would be willing to let beat her.

Raw Tag Team Titles. Cade and Murdoch I see them winning the belts back pretty soon and will be the cbamps again for a long time since WWE really doesnt care about tag team wrestling anymore.

Smackdown tag belts Deuce and Domino See reasons for Raw Tag belts and apply it here

Cruiserweight -None WWE has pretty much gotten rid of this title which shows the real stupidity of the WWE

IC Kennedy I can see him going into mania the IC champ and successfully defending it against shawn michaels. at mania also.

US title. MVP I don't see Matt Hardy beating him for the US belt anytime soon or at mania since I am saying it here I think Matt Hardy will win the Money in the Bank match this year.

i can see someone like MVP or Kennedy winning MITB then cashing it in after the main event just hours later.. this would give them unbelievable heat, and cement there place as the future of the wwe, especially if someone like taker or hbk wins the title that night.......... Edge NYR deja vu all over again :) :)

Heres who i would "like" to see as champs after Mania

WWE Champ: Orton
I honestly would prefer Orton hold the title over HHH, or Batista. HHH is already a 10 time champ, and Batista just sucks. I just dont see this guy as Main Event. He gets a good pop from the crowd though.

WHC Champion: Edge
I would love nothing more than to see Edge be the guy to end Takers WM streak.

ECW Champ:Im gonna go with Morrison, he has great ring skills and can talk on the mic when needed. Although it would be better if Jeff would jump to ECW and win the title.

Im not gonna mention the other titles because i dont really care for them or their title holders right now.

Now who will actually be the title holders

WWE Champ: Im gonna say Batista, basically whoever wins the royal rumble will challenge orton for the title and win, if not tista then HHH.

WHC Champion: Now im torn with this one, had it been like 5 years ago i would totally say taker hands down. But taker is getting up there, it will be a great match nonetheless.

ECW Champion: I still say Punk will have it, but ECW has little to no storyline, so its hard to even predict what will happen in 2 and a half months.

My Picks:

WWE Championship: Triple H: Hunter desperately needs to be the main eventer of Raw again, A Randy Orton-HHH feud would be very excellent. I do not how he will qualify for the WrestleMania match, but Triple H is the best to headline WM XXIX. Chris Jericho comes close, but he is good feuding with Kennedy, JBL, etc. Batista ain't a bad pick either because I think he needs to move to Raw, but he is not ready yet.

World Heavyweight Championship: The Undertaker. Now it depends if Undertaker gets his match against Edge. Then he can be 16-0 and win The World Heavyweight Title for second time. An Edge-Taker feud won't be too bad. Probably the Edge-heads will have a role again.

ECW Champion: I think Smackdown Superstars will have a chance to compete for the title because of the talent exchange, I think John Morrison will have it, though.

Intercontinental Champion: I think Santino Marella is deservant of winning. A feud between him and Cody Rhodes would be good.

Tag Champs: on RAW: London & Kendrick, on SMACKDOWN: The Edge-heads

United States Champion: Matt Hardy, it is nowtime for him to go on his way for the World Heavyweight Championship

Cruiserweight: Jamie Noble. The only guy I can think of.

Women's: Ashley Massaro. She will be the underdog vs. Beth Phoenix

Here are my pics for who will be the champs in wwe after Mania

WWE Title HHH I see him turning heel after the Rumble and Beating Jeff Hardy for it at Mania.

World Title. Rey Mysterio I see Mysterio winning the belt at Rumble also and Facing taker at mania and being the quote Biggest Underdog in wwe history I see him ending the Undertaker's Streak at Mania.

ECW title I aint quite sure of this one But I say Either CM Punk or John Morrison will be ECW champ after mania (although my sentimental pic is for Tommy Dreamer to win the ECW title at mania)

Women's belt Beth Pheonix unless Trish Stratus miraculously returns and takes the belt at mania in which the chances of her returning are basically slim and none I dont see anyone that the wwe would be willing to let beat her.

Raw Tag Team Titles. Cade and Murdoch I see them winning the belts back pretty soon and will be the cbamps again for a long time since WWE really doesnt care about tag team wrestling anymore.

Smackdown tag belts Deuce and Domino See reasons for Raw Tag belts and apply it here

Cruiserweight -None WWE has pretty much gotten rid of this title which shows the real stupidity of the WWE

IC Kennedy I can see him going into mania the IC champ and successfully defending it against shawn michaels. at mania also.

US title. MVP I don't see Matt Hardy beating him for the US belt anytime soon or at mania since I am saying it here I think Matt Hardy will win the Money in the Bank match this year.

You seriously think the WWE is is about to take their top two straps and put them on Jeff Hardy and Rey Mysterio all the way until WM? And then letting Mysterio beat Undertaker? I am not even gonna say "it could happen" ... you are just flat WAY out there on this one.
I would not be STUNNED if Hardy or Mysterio win (now way both win), but I would be completely STUNNED if either one of them is in either title match at the grandaddy. Seriously ... I am boggled by the thought of two months with two high-flying small guys as my champs ... might as well suit up myself and take my chances.

You seriously think the WWE is is about to take their top two straps and put them on Jeff Hardy and Rey Mysterio all the way until WM? And then letting Mysterio beat Undertaker? I am not even gonna say "it could happen" ... you are just flat WAY out there on this one.
I would not be STUNNED if Hardy or Mysterio win (now way both win), but I would be completely STUNNED if either one of them is in either title match at the grandaddy. Seriously ... I am boggled by the thought of two months with two high-flying small guys as my champs ... might as well suit up myself and take my chances.

First thank you for calling me way out there lol I take pride in that and I only picked Rey because ever since he won the Royal Rumble in 2006 The WWE has built up Rey as the Ultimate all time underdog and they still do this now and what a way to cap off that storyline than have the Ultimate Underdog beat the Ultimate Winning Streak.

and I Picked Jeff Hardy to win it at Rumble but lose it to HHH at Mania because right now according to all the wrestling media outside WWE HHH is the most hated man in the WWE locker room and he is that type of asshole to squash Jeff Hardy like he did to Booker T and Politic his way to another WWE title win.

I just thought I would explain why I made those two picks for who would be champs after wrestlemania.

All right... I started this thread way back in October, now its January, so my predictions have changed a little bit. Here's where I stand now (this is a combination of what I want and a prediction):

WWE: HHH
Surprisingly, I'm actually not upset about this. He has jobbed at the big show the last couple times, and he was injured last year. He'll can face Orton and Batista (Royal Rumble Winner) in a triple threat here (sorry, no Flair). After Batista throws Orton out of the ring, HHH will pin Batista after a pedigree.

World Heavyweight: Edge
I feel the same way about this one:
Undertaker winning at Wrestlemania is too predictable, so he loses to Edge after an amazing match, spanning at least 20-30 minutes. The Edgeheads won't be involved, since they will be hurt after their match (see below), but Edge finds other small ways to cheat, before finally winning the match with a spear. The Undertaker retires after a loss, but goes out on top with the admiration of fans, and everybody's respect for be willing to job.

ECW: Big Daddy V
They need to do something here. He'll get himself a title shot at Wrestlemania. He defeats CM Punk to take the title, b/c Punk cannot lift him for the GTS and he has Striker and Henry in his corner. Morrison, Miz, Kane, Henry, might be involved in the Match also, but the outcome doesn't change.

Intercontinental: Jeff Hardy
After the Rumble, WWE isn't gonna know what to do with him as the Intercontinental Title, so they will put him back in the MITB. (What they should do, is put his title above the ring on another hook and let that be up for grabs also, but that won't happen.)

U.S.: MVP
Word for word, the same story as Jeff Hardy. Two belts and the briefcase should be in the MITB match. What really happens though, they just all compete for the MITB.

World Tag: Rhodes and Holly
They may defend against Cade & Murdoch, maybe not, idk. WWE doesn't care, I guess I shouldn't either.

WWE Tag: Edge-heads
They may take the belts for Morrison and Miz, with Edge's help, I really don't know, and neither does Vince.

Cruiserweight: Wait, what title? I have no idea what I was talking about. Somebody explain to me what the "WWE Cruiserweight Championship" is, please.

Women's: Mickie James
I still feel the same way about this one, too:
After Beth Phoenix dominates the women's scene Chyna style for the year, a fatal-four way with her, Mickie James, Candice, and Milena is made for Wrestlemania. Mickie James pins Milena to take the strap.

Finally, Money in the Bank: Matt Hardy
Coming back from injury, he finally makes the jump and becomes a true star. Jeff will have a chance to get the belt, but will take out MVP, and allow Matt to pull down the briefcase.

World Heavyweight Champion: The Undertaker. The match that I see happening is Edge vs. Undertaker for the title. I do not see Edge breaking the record, therefore, Undertaker will walk out the champ and have the long run he was supposed to have last year.

WWE Champion: Triple H. I think that Triple H will win the title at Mania because he wants to. He hasn't had the belt for a while and that could be his excuse for wanting another run. It will probably be Orton vs. HHH but I would like to see a triple threat with HHH vs. Orton vs. Jeff Hardy with Jeff getting the upset victory.

ECW Champion: Shelton Benjamin. I believe that the plan is for CM Punk to walk in the champ and for Benjamin to walk out the champ. If Benjamin's push goes well, I think that he will get the belt at Mania, but if it fails to get over with the fans, CM Punk will walk out the champ, or a new contender (i.e. Kane, Burke, Morrison) may get the title win.

United States Champion: Matt Hardy. The feud between Hardy and MVP will culminate at Wrestlemania where, I believe they will face off. I see Hardy getting the US Title since he has never won a significant singles title other than the Crusierweight and European Championships. If this match doesn't occur, I see MVP and Hardy in the Money in the Bank Match.

Intercontinental Champion: Jeff Hardy. Unless Jeff is included in the WWE Championship picture, I see him in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. However, if Jeff were to be in the title hunt, I could see him losing the belt to either Umaga, Carlito, or even JBL.

Women's Championship Candice Michelle. I think that Candice will regain the women's title when she come back from injury and be the person to finally stop Beth Phoenix's reign. However, I would like to see Nattie Neidhart get called up and pushed into the Women's title hunt. I would also like to see Angel Williams and Talia Madison, but that's another topic.

Crusierweight Champion: Personally, I do not see a Crusierweight Champion being crowned until after WM. However, if they do crown one, I could see Jamie Noble pick up the belt. They could also surprise us by putting the belt on Victoria and having Jamie Noble feud with her. Other than that, I do not see any other contenders as top guys (Rey and Chavo) are more likely to go for either US or World Championship Gold and teams (Londrick and Yang & Moore) are better off staying together. So, unless WWE acquires more Crusierweights, I do not see a reason for them bringing the title back until after Wrestlemania.

WWE Tag Team Champions: Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore. I see Yang and Moore as the WWE Tag Team Champions heading into Mania. However, I do not see them having a match at Mania unless they really get over with the crowd which forces the WWE to put them on the card.

World Tag Team Champions: Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes. Like above, I do not see a match for the World Tag Team Champions unless they really get over well and above expectations. I do not see them losing the belts until after Mania. I see Carlito moving over to SD therefore breaking up his team with Santino. However, I can picture Cade and Murdoch getting the straps back after Mania or a new tag team will emerge.

Money in the Bank: Jeff Hardy. I highly doubt Jeff will be in the title hunt at Mania, but I feel a world title push for Jeff is inevitable. He will win the Money in the Bank at Mania and work a program with Triple H where Hunter could turn heel. This could also lead to Jeff having a program with Cena if they decide to surprise us by turning Cena heel. However, if Jeff is included in the world title picture at Mania, I can see Kennedy, MVP or Matt Hardy picking up the win here.

WWE Champion = HHH. Simple. He wants it, and has gone way to long without it, so he's gonna take it.

WHC = Undertaker. We all know it's gonna be taker and Edge at Mania, and I'm willing to bet alot of money that Takers streak is staying.

IC = Mr Kennedy. I don't know why I'm picking him, but I can't see Jeff Hardy being in any real feud involving this title, so they might as well get it off him.

US = Matt Hardy. He'll finally beat MVP at mania, thus winning the title he set out for months ago.

Womans = Beth Phonix. They started to give hr a monster push, and I think it's gonna hurt the division in the long run as no one can beat her without making it look like a fluke.

Crusierweight = No one. They ditched it, and I can't say it'll be brough back anytime soon.

Tag Titles = No Clue. These titles get traded around more than the only condom at a 20 person orgy. But it probably won't be the same guys holding them now.

MITB = I'm gonna go with Shelton Benjamin. Don't ask me why, I just have a gut feeling he's gonna get pushed hard in this match.

WWE- Randy Orton, I see him holding the belt until the inevitable Cena return feud, even though Trips will be trying to get the strap. Choice #2: Mr. Kennedy using his MITB briefcase the same night he wins it.

WHC- Edge, I really would like to see him end the streak against Taker, but I am starting to doubt that theory will hold true as Taker continues to build momentum.

ECW- Shelton, I see him getting this shot and having an excellent title match to finally take the belt off of Punk.

IC- Jeff, I doubt he'll even defend the belt as he will probably be in MITB but he will more than likely hold the belt through Mania.

US- Matt, he will finally beat MVP on the big show and solidify himself as an upper midcarder.

CW- Would they give Jamie Noble some love already, seriously the guy can go, I just wish management would let him have the belt and feud with the rest of the lacking division.

WWE Tag- Probably will make its way to the Edgeheads, but not before Yang/Moore have their turn to hold the belts.

World Tag- Carlito/Santino, I think they will win the belts by this time, they are getting a push right?

MITB- Mr. Kennedy, he could cash in at the end of the show if Ric Flair wins the belt in the main event, but that is a longshot at best.

WWE- Triple H he wants it he hasnt had it in a while hes hot its his time he'll win the rumble and win the title at mania

WHC-I'd like for it to be Edge but my gut tells me he wont beat Taker at WM so Im gonna go with Taker for the WHC

ECW- I dont see Punk having it I see him moving to a bigger show eventually and by WM time hell be ready for a larger role so Im gonna go with Shelton theyve been pushing him hard and he could use this to enhance his career

IC- Id have to say Kennedy hes not a legit main eventer yet and Jeff Hardy doesnt need the belt at all give it to him see how he does carrying a title

US- Matt Hardy I see him beating MVP when he eventually returns in a very good match he'll carry it for a while

Womens- Beth Phoenix her reign has been ok but I can see it getting better in the future she will get better at least IMO

WWE Tag- Edgeheads they will win to enhance their stable and get them more over

World Tag- Id say Carlito Santino but theyre already hinting for a feud with them maybe a re-push of London and Kendrick to spice thins up

CW- Id love to see Jamie Nobl he is great love him in the ring and on the mic good times

MITB- Id say I can see CM Punk winning this hes ready for the big time and theyve been hinting on a feud between him and Edge lately I see him winning it and eventually facing Edge

WWE Champ-i want to say hardy but it will probally be hhh unless he goes heel and cena is the guest referee. i think hardy as champ would boost ratings. if he does compete in this match i see kennedy or umaga beating him on an episode of raw.

WHC- Taker,sure its obvious but i think he will finish his career undefeated. right now im just not diggin edge he just bores me as champ but i like his abilities

US- definately matt hes busted balls to get to wwe and needs a push i see this being a conclusion to my favorite storyline of the year.

IC- I see maybe kennedy at this point and since the promos of y2j and jbl are boring maybe kennedy vs jericho for this .

Tag Titles- Raw- Santino and Carlito i think that these guys have the potential to bring a good heel team to a boring tag division
SD!- Hopefully moore and wang but i can see a finlay hornswoggle run

ECW- If his push goes over kofi kingston vs chavo with kofi going over i enjoyed his debut except for that jobber (tomko jr )

Cruiserwieght- If and only if they bring it back ill go with wang yang or noble, maybe myserio but that would be more of a demotion if any thing

Womens- Mickie James i think she will finally go over at wm since they can actually wrestle this should be a decent match like theyve been having (maybe bring victoria or mccool over for a shot they are good to)

WWE - Triple H finally wins it back after a looooooong time of not having it (the ppv when Orton won it and H had it for like 5 mins not withstanding). I'd really like to see Hardy win it at Rumble to increase ratings and maybe have HHH, Hardy, Orton 3-way with HHH getting the win.

WHC - I hope to God that they keep Taker's streak alive through his retirement cuz he deserves it MUCH more than Edge. Plus, Edge is just boring and predictable, I don't like him being the #1 guy on Smackdown.

ECW - Somehow the title gets vacated from Chavo and to determine champ we have a Kofi Kingston (if he's pushed and gets better) vs. Shelton Benajmin..I think that would be a great match, probably with Shelton getting the victory and title.

IC - I'd say Hardy forfeits it after winning WWE title, tournament concludes in Kennedy winning it, and it's not defended at WM24 as he is in MITB.

U.S. - I would love to see Matt Hardy finally beat MVP for the title even though I think MVP will be a HUGE star in the future.

World Tag - Carlito/Santino beat Rhodes/Holly.

WWE Tag - Jesse/Festus beat Edgeheads (c) and Yang/Moore in a triangle tag team match.

Women's - Mickie James finally beats Beth Phoenix and hopefully they bill her like they did Trish cuz Mickie is by far the most talented diva.

MITB - Participants are MVP, Matt Hardy, Kennedy, Umaga, Shelton, Burke, Rey, and Big Daddy V (haha j/k).....last is Ron "THE TRUTH" Killings!!!! And MVP wins, starting his run to the top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back