• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which Belt Would You Like to Own?

Formerly drewpost, Human Pop Can

I have always wanted to have my own replica championship. As a little kid, I had the WWF foam kid’s replica of the original IC belt. I swear that I had that thing with me all of the time. My wife was hinting at getting a belt for our anniversary, and I am thrilled!

My first choice would be the classic Winged Eagle WWF Championship (1988-1998). This belt means so much to me and represents wrestling at its greatest. The men that have held it are highly regarded as some of the best World Champions ever. The list includes: Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, The Ultimate Warrior, Ric Flair, The Undertaker, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Wwfwinged.jpg

http://www.midwestwrestling.com/championshipbelts2/wwwhite.html

My second choice is the classic Intercontinental Title. This belt is pure nostalgia for me. It reminds me of guys like Ravishing Rick Rude, Kerry Von Erich, and Mr. Perfect. Seeing this belt takes me back to a place when the mid-card still mattered and people would do anything to hold the belt. I can’t mention this belt without also mentioning Razor Ramon, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Owen Hart, The Rock, and SCSA.

http://www.midwestwrestling.com/championshipbelts2/wwfic.htm

So, if you could own any belt, which one would it be?
Please try to provide a picture or link of your choice and an explanation why.

I did this thread a while back, and I also selected the old school, classic IC Title. It just looked so perfect and so symmetrical, especially with guys like Michaels, Hart, Hall, Warrior, and Perfect wearing it.

Then I found this belt:

NWA.Ireland.Heavyweight.Belt.png

Shit yeah! NWA Ireland! Loving this for the design, the symmetry, and the fact that it's green, orange, white, and gold and fecking says "IRELAND" on it.

I'd love to see Seamus go win it, steal it, and bring it to the WWE. Just a personal deal there.

The big gold belt - World heavyweight title that is.. - who wouldn't want this!!

Winged Eagle WWF Championship - amazing names had this design..

Attitude heavyweight title used from 1998-2002 - Just love this belt...

NWA world title - I like the way it looks, unlike other world titles..

Old Intercontinental title - a great title, many greats held this design!

Hardcore title - Only because it's a funny looking title...

I would want to hold the IC Title.Man I am obsessed with that belt.All of my created superstars have always held the IC title never world,because it always mattered more to me.It's always been a wild dream of mine to either beat Honky Tonk's lengthy reign or Jericho's number of reigns

Smoking Skull Championship Belt is my idea of a good time remembering the nostalgia that came along with this wonderful work of art:

Belt-StoneColdA3.jpg

That, and it simply is badass.

Others:

U.S. Championship Spinning Belt: Just didn't get enough tv time for my liking. The thing looked cool to me and pretty much set Cena up for a WWE Spinner Belt.

Texas Hardcore Championship: The Hardcore title done Bradshaw's way with a set of longhorns. Yessir.

Well, I actually have a UFC Jaks belt, but all joking aside, I'd have to say the WWE Attitude Era World Heavyweight Championship. That belt just looked great. And the way the Rock would flip it into the air during his entrances.... yeah.... good times, good times...

Smoking Skull Championship Belt
Belt-StoneColdA3.jpg

Yup, this is the belt I would pick as well. It's the first time I can remember someone getting a belt changed for them, other than people like Shawn Micheals and Ultimate Warrior getting the leather colors changed for the IC belt. This belt is just simply awesome looking and it was during a great time of wrestling, plus I like it because it's something differnt. It helps that Stone Cold is like one of my top 3 wrestlers as well.

I wouldn't mind owning this either,

b339eed66342a3db2be928f7d6b87fb3.jpg

This belt just looks sweet!! I have always wanted it since Dibiase came out with it. I know this was one of the most expensive belts for sale, I think when they first started selling the replica's this one was around $500 or so, I'm not 100% sure the exact cost.

the World Heavyweight Title belt, the big gold one that HHH introduced is easily the best looking belt in wrestling today, I would LOVE to own that

The attitude belt that the Rock wore with the blue on the front was great too, and the current IC belt.

But yeah..definately the World Title for me

The Winged Eagle. Not because many amazing names held it, but because it looked really cool. Outside of Demolition's entrance theme and gear, Akeem, Piper painted half black, and the Macho King, I don't think there was anything else I enjoyed more than the Winged Eagle belt.

NWA World Title: Who wouldnt want this belt the history and men who have held it makes it more the worth.

WWF Winged Eagle: Easily one of my favorite belt designs i mean a freaking eagle.

WWF Smoking Skull: The Austin made belt yeah

The Rater R Belt: The Edge Spinner made the spinner awsome

being an old school nwa / ric flair fan i would have to say the nwa world championship belt this is the belt the champs had when i first started watching wrestling in the 70's and its still my favorite.

I'd love to have the NWA world heavyweight championship.I wasn't alive during the prime of the NWA,but after watching some old matches and Flair promos,I have alot of respect for the history of that belt.Also,that was during a time when the belts meant everything to the wrestlers,and the NWA title was the biggest prize in the history of the business.

I'd also want the WWF Winged Eagle,because that was the belt that was used in 1996 when I started watching wrestling at 3 years old.Good times:)

I have always wanted to have my own replica championship. As a little kid, I had the WWF foam kid’s replica of the original IC belt. I swear that I had that thing with me all of the time. My wife was hinting at getting a belt for our anniversary, and I am thrilled!

My first choice would be the classic Winged Eagle WWF Championship (1988-1998). This belt means so much to me and represents wrestling at its greatest. The men that have held it are highly regarded as some of the best World Champions ever. The list includes: Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, The Ultimate Warrior, Ric Flair, The Undertaker, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Wwfwinged.jpg

http://www.midwestwrestling.com/championshipbelts2/wwwhite.html

My second choice is the classic Intercontinental Title. This belt is pure nostalgia for me. It reminds me of guys like Ravishing Rick Rude, Kerry Von Erich, and Mr. Perfect. Seeing this belt takes me back to a place when the mid-card still mattered and people would do anything to hold the belt. I can’t mention this belt without also mentioning Razor Ramon, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Owen Hart, The Rock, and SCSA.

http://www.midwestwrestling.com/championshipbelts2/wwfic.htm

So, if you could own any belt, which one would it be?
Please try to provide a picture or link of your choice and an explanation why.

A man from my very own heart. The winged eagle belt is the greatest belt of all time (in my opinion) with my hero's getting into wrestling, Hulk Hogan and Bret 'Hitman' Hart holding this title. The amount of greats who held this and it actually meant something instead of nowadays when Cena, Edge, Orton and HHH seem to trade belts on weekly occasions (i think Edge is now due for his 2047th world title run).
My second choice would also be the classic IC belt. In the good old days greats like Hitman, HBK etc would have a good run in the IC ranks before proving themselves and making the step up to WWE title material, unlike now when the WWE decide to give guys who have had around 6 matches (yes you Shameless...i mean Sheamus) The WWE strap straight away without proving themselves (unless WWE consider Shameless having a run in to high boot people proving himself!!!)

Talking about Title Belts made me dig up this gem. I wish I could wear every Belt in the World, but if I had to narrow it down for discussion purposes, I’d go with the “Undisputed” WWE Title design first, then the “Big Gold” WCW Title design second, then the “Attitude” WWF Title design third.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back