• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Better title belt.

best title belt

• Austin's Smoking Skull

• Cena Spinner

• Edge's Rated-R Spinner

• None, they all sucked

Results are only viewable after voting.
I personally don't know why Stone Cold even needed a gimmick belt, and also Cena. I think they should just bring a new championship belt. NO gimmick belts.
that was during the time when old titles were being overhauled the looks were shifting from old skool and belts were carelessly being thrown off bridges. Also they gave him a belt because he was taking on a boss abusing his authority and he nneded a belt to represent the title once Mr. McMahon started his attacks again.

I think a modified version of the belt on Pedro Morales should be reinstated. Likewise the WHC has to be done away with this is not WCW..

In what way was Edge's title cooler than Cena's? It was a generic copy of Cena's except for the ridiculous giant R on it instead of the WWE's ...

My reason is purely personal in the aspect that I don't like John Cena and Edge is one of my favorites. I personally love his logo and think it's one of the best wrestlers logos there is. I hate the belt itself to be honest, I just like that it's Edge's belt that he used when he defeated Cena for the belt.

On a side note if we are allowed to chose any title WWE has ever used then I would say this one:

800px-WWF_Championship_1998_-_2002.jpg

looking at your pics hitman it makes me realize that there are other factors in me liking a title. I never liked the attitude belt but when i first saw it all shined up on that episode of Raw I thought it looked great. Its amazing how cleaning a belt can make the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back