Undisputed20World20Champion20Chris2.jpg

Or this:

08.jpg

Or.... Hehehehe:

arquette.jpg
Hehehehehehe

Oh and of course my sig:

No...No...Nooooo. Jericho looks nasty with the WHC

No no no no, Y2J looks good with ANY championship, especially with both!

I do love the Mankind one though, and of course David Arquette winning the WCW Heavyweight Championship was a special moment.... lol!

when Y2J walked out with the WHC in his most recent title reighn, he appeared to be straight up naked besides the belt, it was fuckin hilarious

when Y2J walked out with the WHC in his most recent title reighn, he appeared to be straight up naked besides the belt, it was fuckin hilarious

Yeah i remember thinking that LOL.

I still keep saying that he shouldnt have gone to the little budgie smugglers, looked way better with the ol spandex.

What about Swagger dropping the title on ECW the other night though, that was fucking hilarious!

Damn somebody took mine. I was gonna say Lesnar with the Undisputed WWE championship belt, which they need to bring back cause it looks awesome.

Here's a couple though:

Razor Ramon with IC title
Razor.jpg

Trips with WHC
Trips.jpg

And here's that Taker pic from WM13 that someone was asking about
Taker.jpg

I agree with Razor and the IC title, Flair and the NWA/WCW title, Triple H and the WHC, and obviously Cena and his WWE title.

But the best one of all is easily this:

Bret_Hart_-_Bret_Hart_74-1.jpg

I don't care what anyone says, that's Bret Hart's belt. No one looked more suited to wear that belt than the Hitman.

You did save the thread. I'd say all three just made the belt look cooler the way the handled it, although those aren't the best pictures for illustration.

I'm a big believer that belts should look impressive. The WHC looks good here. I'd increase the size of it so it looks big on regular sized people.

ReyMysterio.jpg

I'll list my Top 5:

1. Edge with the WHC

2. Ted DiBiase with the Million Dollar Belt

3. Bret Hart with the IC Title

4. Ric Flair with the NWA Title

5. Vader & Bam Bam with the IWGP Tag Titles

OK...Maybe that last one was a shameless attempt to make IC smile...But, tell me this doesn't look sweet:

VaderBamBamBigelow.jpg

Hey, I remember this thread! That picture of HBK IC posted was part of one of my first sigs here! HBK-a-holic noticed me because of it.

So what you're saying is, hypothetically speaking, if we put a picture of Shawn Michaels on, say, the front of a moving train or in a bear trap...

Because the wrestling spam zone and LDs used to be one section. When they got split, they organized the two sections but some I guess were missed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back