• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favorite Championship Belt Design

Favorite Championship Belt

• World Heavyweight

• John Cena Spinner Belt

• Winged Eagle WWE Title

• Classic Intercontinental

• Modern Intercontinental

• Classic WWF World Tag Team

• WCW United States

• Attitude Era WWE Title

• ECW World Heavyweight

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
ecw-2008-title.jpg

No, really, take a look at this belt with out your Old School ECW glasses and you'll all see that this the best looking belt made. Ever.

It's got all the features you'd want from a title belt, it's got an old school banner along the top with the promotion's name at the top, its got symmetrical side plates, which is a must for any title belt (they just look wrong when they ain't symmetrical). Its got a big great eagle with the ECW initials on it, that's just great, it really is, eagle's make any title belt, you add an eagle you add class, its that simple. The Silver colour just adds to the belts originality, too many generic gold belts in my opinion, everyone knows the ECW belt is a second rate world title, this shows it in a subtle way.

WWEBelts12.jpg

It's not been said, and probably won't be liked, but the WWF European Championship. It had symmetry, it was squared but curved, it had a bit of colour, but not too much. It just looked pretty good (apart from the fact that it was far too shiny!)

url

Though my favourite has always been the 3rd incarnation of the IC belt as it just makes anyone look good. With that and the Bulldog '92 win, it started me on a life long love for the IC championship.

21.jpg

Though I would like to add that Luther brought up a good point with the current ECW championship. It just looks fantastic, certainly the best of current championships.

I'd forgotten how good the European belt does look. And Luther's right too, the ECW belt is actually a pretty good belt. The silver is what just makes it look second rate and it is in fact so, so it works for it, plus it does give it originality.

800px-WWF_attitude_Championship.jpg

With that being said, I'm gonna go with the attitude era belt. That was the era I was in when i began watching wrestling all the time and to me it's always been the best looking world title belt. Great champion such as the Rock, HHH and Austin proudly held this belt for much of the time when wrestling was at its most popular and the belt looked every bit as the World title belt should.

I was going to say the World Heavyweight Championship, but then I looked at the New ECW champioship and realised that I think it looks better. The silver makes it stand out from the other belts, and gold has been way overused, so its good to see a change in the colour. It may be second rate to the other belts, but it looks good doin it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back